Panic Buying in US

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a quick inventory and have enough food for at least 6 months. That's not counting the Summer garden.

Many of the meals will be repetitive, but nutritious and filling. I had to plan around my daughter's Celiac disease with lots of rice for her while we can eat pasta. Bought her some gluten free pasta, but rice will work.

One food people overlook is homemade popcorn. I have about 3 gallons. When you have to have a snack, it's great.

Did a quick inventory and have enough food for at least 6 months. That's not counting the Summer garden.

Many of the meals will be repetitive, but nutritious and filling. I had to plan around my daughter's Celiac disease with lots of rice for her while we can eat pasta. Bought her some gluten free pasta, but rice will work.

One food people overlook is homemade popcorn. I have about 3 gallons. When you have to have a snack, it's great.

We love popcorn. I have several large buckets of it. :D

Went to Publix to get some oranges, eggs, and bread. All good on those items at least. Produce dept was well stocked. The toilet paper isle was bare, but I didn't see any other bare isles. Some of the meat shelves had big empty spaces but not bare. Activity was about normal for this time of day. Nobody was wearing masks, but people were wiping down the cart handles.

Went to Publix to get some oranges, eggs, and bread. All good on those items at least. Produce dept was well stocked. The toilet paper isle was bare, but I didn't see any other bare isles. Some of the meat shelves had big empty spaces but not bare. Activity was about normal for this time of day. Nobody was wearing masks, but people were wiping down the cart handles.
I did see a lot of masks this morning. Probably going to be commonplace soon.

I have seen bread and eggs empty here. . You may want to get a little extra while the getting is still good.

Everyone was wiping down cart handles here. Normally maybe one person does every now and then but it's most people now. I saw someone wearing a mask and gloves today (but no goggles). But then she readjusted her mask (touching her face in the process) with her glove hands that had just been touching stuff other people had touched!

I just reorganized our entire pantry and food storage. I wanted to know what I could use more of and what I have excess of to better know what to buy when I have the opportunity.
That’s a really good thing to do. Staying organized, rotate by date and know exactly what you have to work with.

Everyone was wiping down cart handles here. Normally maybe one person does every now and then but it's most people now. I saw someone wearing a mask and gloves today (but no goggles). But then she readjusted her mask (touching her face in the process) with her glove hands that had just been touching stuff other people had touched!
I was watching other people too at the store. Like you I saw almost everyone wiping the cart handles but way too many not doing anything else and touching their faces while walking around.

I had 500rds of 45acp delivered today,,,,would that fall into panic buying
NOT EVEN SCRATCHING THE SURFACE OF HOARDING GG.
That is a normal storage minimum for any prepper.
When my uncle died in OKC, Suicide after years of pain, the cops came and asked my aunt about the gun, other guns, ammo.....
When she showed them what all he had in the whole house, they evacuated everybody in 300 meters, brought a semi-truck, loaded most of it up, calculated the costs and paid my aunt with a cashiers check from the Oklahoma City mayors office. She had more in storage than the cops!!! Wish she'd been my mother instead of my aunt...GP

Latest posts

Back