Foxnews: Preppers, once mocked, say they were ready for coronavirus crisis

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's GROUND BEEF?? is it what we call Corned Beef or Minced Beef??

Beef that has been put through a meat grinder. AKA Hamburger Meat. Nothing added.
iu

I tend to avoid most store bought proteins. I shoot a couple deer annually, I have a neighbor that raises a few steers and hogs (free range, no drugs). I get some beef and pork from him. If I dont know what's in it, or cant pronounce what's in it, I'm not inclined to eat it. Not to go down a rabbit hole, but I grind my own venison burger... I add about 15-20% bacon in the grinding process... BEST BURGER EVER!

Now that is eating healthy my friend!

How I would love to spend a summer gardening and learning with you!

After this is all over we may have to do that Lol. I have been around agriculture/horticulture my whole life. My parents owned a commercial greenhouse company for decades and I grew up in the industry. Had my own first greenhouse in my teens. Late fatherinlaw had a degree in horticulture, sisterinlaw PHD. My Dad grew hydroponic tomatoes and citrus after retirement. Green peppers and strawberries were a second income when we were kids. While my degree is in another field I am also a master gardener. I like most plants better than most people. So yes gardening is my Love after my husband and children and is my therapy most days.

Last edited:
After this is all over we may have to do that Lol. I have been around agriculture/horticulture my whole life. My parents owned a commercial greenhouse company for decades and I grew up in the industry. Had my own first greenhouse in my teens. Late fatherinlaw had a degree in horticulture, sisterinlaw PHD. My Dad grew hydroponic tomatoes and citrus after retirement. Green peppers and strawberries were a second income when we were kids. While my degree is in another field I am also a master gardener. I like most plants better than most people. So yes gardening is my Love after my husband and children and is my therapy most days.

When we get through this I would happily pay you for a few days of work in the garden with you DD!

You are truly a very special person DD and one of a kind!

Trust me there are people that would disagree with you on that :oops: We all bring different skills to the table. I think that is the best thing about forums. I learn so much from them. Nobody selling you anything just people sharing their own experiences.

I grew up with a big garden and honestly it's one of the things I miss most about living in an apartment. I have always liked plants better than people too ;) My dad's dad was a researcher with the extension service and taught us all kinds of things.

Thats DICED in our system :)
Diced can be bigger pieces than minced, at least in my opinion. I would say they are both chopped but dices is cut into small cubes whereas minced is chopped even finer. o_O

Latest posts

Back