Panic Buying in US

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A more simple calculation from the statistics is, assuming a death rate of 2% and a time to death of 17 days and a time to cure 21 days.

Italy has now 1.809 dead people, meaning there were up to 90.000 infected (98%) around them. But Italy reports just 25.000 infected.
And these 90.000 should be cured now and create an undetected Island of immunity already.
We will be through before the officials even know it. Just count the death toll and calculate backwards.

A more simple calculation from the statistics is, assuming a death rate of 2% and a time to death of 17 days and a time to cure 21 days.

Italy has now 1.809 dead people, meaning there were up to 90.000 infected (98%) around them. But Italy reports just 25.000 infected.
And these 90.000 should be cured now and create an undetected Island of immunity already.
We will be through before the officials even know it. Just count the death toll and calculate backwards.

We can hope, but not likely. Not how it works. 5his virus is not like any other we have experienced.

think about this if we start dropping like flies what is to keep people from deciding to kill every SOB that has ever pissed them off,,,,,shit if the majority are going to die prison doesn't mean a thing anymore

load your guns and pass the ammo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

That's the number infected, lol not deaths

that is not the way you worded it,,,,you never mentioned infected

It will eventually reach 80,000 deaths and then a few days later it will be 160,000, then a few more days 320,000 etc... etc.... so on and so on. Until it peaks at about 70% of the population

GG, trust me, I would not lie to you. This virus takes a long time to spread for the very first time, it's a Novel virus, which means completely new to mankind. This virus will eventually infect 3 to 5 times what influenza does in a year. It will be 10 to 55 times more deadly than influenza and will leave more permanent damage and side effects than influenza.

It will eventually reach 80,000 deaths and then a few days later it will be 160,000, then a few more days 320,000 etc... etc.... so on and so on. Until it peaks at about 70% of the population. That's if it doesn't reinfect which there is evidence that it does.
If it overwhelms the hospital system, then what ever the death rate is, it will then multiply by 3, 4, 5, 6 times that for not only convid-19 virus, but every virus, diseasem sickness and illness, everything you need hospital care for.

Whoa... where are you coming up with these stats? "Until it peaks at about 70% of the population"... I can agree with your assertion on the 10%+ more fatalities than the flu, but there is no proof that this is a 70% pop crash event. Look, lots of folks are losing their $hit, let's not add to the panic...

So why did China shut down an entire province, close all the factories (which caused an enormous economic crisis), and force everyone at gunpoint to stay in their homes over this nothing burger?

Bexause.. I believe this is a bio engineered Chinese weapon, which escaped from the lab In Wuhan province. Being a bio weapon, that makes complete sense why the Chinese government were burning all of the bodies. Stage 2/3 of the virus is going to be worse than stage 1, from what I’ve read. Things like this can mutate and get way way way worse. There is a lot our governments are not telling us. And a lot we can learn from, from China... there’s a reason they were KILLING people escaping from quarantine..

Whoa... where are you coming up with these stats? "Until it peaks at about 70% of the population"... I can agree with your assertion on the 10%+ more fatalities than the flu, but there is no proof that this is a 70% pop crash event. Look, lots of folks are losing their $hit, let's not add to the panic...

I get my data from virologist and mathematics. 70% is how many people will be infected, the death rates are a percentage of that number. It's not just 10% more deaths minimum, its 10 times the deaths of the flu. I'm not adding to the panic, it's the truth. Study expodential virus growth, incubation times and R0 ratings. Do the math.

Bexause.. I believe this is a bio engineered Chinese weapon, which escaped from the lab In Wuhan province. Being a bio weapon, that makes complete sense why the Chinese government were burning all of the bodies. Stage 2/3 of the virus is going to be worse than stage 1, from what I’ve read. Things like this can mutate and get way way way worse. There is a lot our governments are not telling us. And a lot we can learn from, from China... there’s a reason they were KILLING people escaping from quarantine..

Yes it is a man made bio weapon that will not go away and it will reinfect everyone. It has been confirmed, but has been scrubbed from public information. The samples givin to various labs is the wild corona virus. There for there will be more planned phases to this world changing event. The new world order is making its move. Be prepared to fight them. I'm serious. Dont believe me, that's fine. You will eventually know its happening.

I get my data from virologist and mathematics. 70% is how many people will be infected, the death rates are a percentage of that number. It's not just 10% more deaths minimum, its 10 times the deaths of the flu. I'm not adding to the panic, it's the truth. Study expodential virus growth, incubation times and R0 ratings. Do the math.
the 70% are pure math. The virologist does not say when. That can be influenced by measures. Either it comes in a big tsunami, killing a lot collaterally by panic/economic disaster or more in smaller waves, delayed within 2 years or more.
I doubt, that it is a bioweapon. Than the Chinese should train themself in targeting. It is another statistic. So many people but the only lifeform which will succueed the mankind are bacterias and virus. I'm wondering anyway, why waiting for the doomsday, comming from that side, last so long...

Getting in from work now. So we still have some bare spots on the shelves. The way the trucks are operating is that they are focused on bringing the products people are freaking out about as they can. I overheard one partner telling a manager the 1 truck they received was nothing but diapers and bottled water. 1 stocker said they received 35 pallets of toilet paper the night before and all was gone except 3 packages of Cottenile. The products are coming but the problem is people are still panicked and buying as many supplies as they can. There will be holes left in products that are not in such high deman. . . that is intentional for now so the big dogs can bring the items customers are most wanting. Then you will have holes in areas that are in high demand because warehouse was empty and they are waiting for a truck from the manufacturer. . . The demand was much more than what was anticipated and they just need to catch uo. It is coming though. . .

A certain employee last night is very concerned since they are not receiving any products right now. She is worried and heard a rumor that they were shutting the store down. In all my years there, we have never shut our doors, except two during Harvey and too many employees were flooded in, but the majority of people were in the same boat at that time. Only jacked up trucks and boats could even get there. We just lessened our open hours..

Latest posts

Back