Ebola patient coming to Atlanta

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is, with such a drastically long possible incubation period, and flu like symptoms, carriers may not be aware of what they have, and spread it unwittingly. THAT is the real danger of this virus and spreading.

yup, the moment I see anyone bleeding from their eyes or/and ears...I'm gone..like a lightning

Problem is, with such a drastically long possible incubation period, and flu like symptoms, carriers may not be aware of what they have, and spread it unwittingly. THAT is the real danger of this virus and spreading.
I've even though that the Ebola could mutate with the help of the Flu, almost like the perfect storm.

nope they didn't. but like i mentioned before, if u google it, there is a US website which stipulates which n95 masks are recommended.

WE use alot of 3M foldable n95s ... I have 2 boxes stashed at home, and a few pieces in office and in my EDC.

nope they didn't. but like i mentioned before, if u google it, there is a US website which stipulates which n95 masks are recommended.

WE use alot of 3M foldable n95s ... I have 2 boxes stashed at home, and a few pieces in office and in my EDC.
Thanks, that's what I found. I've seen the 3M foldable N95S on ebay at a reasonable price. Does the S mean small? I'll have to post a pic on the ones I have, they aren't 3M.

feels kinda strange that the head-official of WHO said this ebola outbreak is a pandemic and very dangerous,then we had this Italian dude who's head of EU-health organisation to say, nothing to worry about...have a feeling he should only make pizza back home,so I wonder how many sick already slipped through the so-called security here at europe?

@Loomis
Not sure really. All the brand I know do one size fits all. I've only come across 1 brand that allows you to _cut_ the mask to suit children. Can't remember the brand now, gotta search for it.

let u know in a day or so if i can find it.

According to everything I've read, they are contagious for months after they recover.
I know, I was rather shocked how this is being projected. I think they are over trying to keep the lid on not to panic the citizens.

latest is;ebola patient at Abu Dhabi airport,patient dead, staff quarantined...
some stupid asses attacked a hospital ,in Nigeria I think, with ebola patients,killing a few,a few where taken away by relatives,rest took and fled to god only knows...so it's gonna spread..

thanks,not Nigeria but Liberia,great great...this will undoublty end bad

It looks like they are already making mistakes. They are passing this off like it's a flu and nothing else.
In any event I went on the web and purchased a box of N95 Face masks for Ebola, MERS, flu and other airborne virus protection.
Don't forget bleach and gloves too.

.to claustrophobic for me,when it comes to full facel mask...let me know how it turns out for ya

Latest posts

Back