Ebola patient coming to Atlanta

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't make me nervous, I'm 10 minutes away from this place. According to what I read the plane left from Cartersville, GA. Do you think they would bring them back thru Hartsfield-Jackson Airport? I doubt it, at least I hope not. Also Emory Hospital is just a few blocks from the VA Medical Center (where I go). Most of the Doctors at the VAMC are from Emory. But disease has a way of getting out. Dr. Brantly stated he did not know how he contracted it because he kept himself covered at all times.
I forgot. I haven't seen any statements from Dr. Margaret Chan, Director General World Health Organization. When she talks I listen.

I think maybe I won't have to worry about this much longer because there is so much chaos in the world right now. This is the icing on the cake. I'm going to worry myself into a heart attack and then I won't have to worry anymore. Does anyone have a small piece of land in the middle of nowhere that I could borrow for awhile?

I was glad when I had my kids with me this week, now I'm sad that they left but glad at the same time 'cause their out of this city to a more rural enviroment... this seems like a bad horror-sci-fi film already;let's take those patients and spread them across this globe, nothing can go wrong...ups, why is people dying all around us?? oh, it's the ebola..

He could easily be dead in "several days".

Sure hope they know what there doing. Even with all the safety they are doing, the bubble wrap and all, things that can go wrong have a way of doing so.

Two of the top docs who were treating the current outbreak in Africa are now dead from it, even with all of their precautions, so yeah, I'd say your fear is pretty justified. Will have to read this article.

Oh, and I'll be in Atlanta at the end of this month, so yeah, kind of need to know this! Yikes!

“Spreading in the population here, I’m not that worried about it,” he told AFP.

“I wouldn’t be worried to sit next to someone with Ebola virus on the Tube as long as they don’t vomit on you or something,” he said, referring to London’s underground train system. “This is an infection that requires very close contact.”

Dr. Piot should consult with the head docs in Liberia. Oh wait, he can't....because they are DEAD from Ebola!

never read more stupid statement than that..., would wanna know what that "something" is that doc is talking about?

They are still claiming that it is not airborne. Technically it isn't because it cannot travel on air. But it can travel on water droplets in the air.

and as they keep moving those patients with planes around this globe, I would say technically it's become airbourne.. ok this is splitting hair...

just heard from my news; a possible ebola patient in China...

yup,this is democracy,let's give this crap to everyone, really don't understand it anymore, they are doing their best to get this to really a pandemic...my every fiber in my body tells me I was right to start prepping and I'm really glag I found this community here with you everyone

I wonder how many Ebola patients are coming in on the trainloads of illegals. We already have stories of TB, chicken pox, swine flu, scabies, and pneumonia. Not all the illegals are coming from South America.

10351837_601406859971900_4595616406491440157_n.jpg

and here the officials said that getting ebola here, well it's such a remote thing...you don't need to worry about it..well I think the Chinese thought that way too..

Latest posts

Back