Ebola patient coming to Atlanta

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worst part in that article was;who has no worldwide plans,no money for it,each country for itself..so this crap will spread no matter what we wish or hope,think the only solution would be to quarantine the whole west-Africa but human rights activists will be screaming hell if something like that would be done...but it would make sense,no travel in or out..

worst part in that article was;who has no worldwide plans,no money for it,each country for itself..so this crap will spread no matter what we wish or hope,think the only solution would be to quarantine the whole west-Africa but human rights activists will be screaming hell if something like that would be done...but it would make sense,no travel in or out..
Not quite. WHO has requested and has received $300 Million (USD) from the World Bank and had planned to set up emergency aid stations, as well as bring in equipment and supplies.

bleach, gloves, mask. Good to go.

Try keeping a air purifier, dettol spray to clean surfaces, door knobs, etc as well.

Remember, don't allow pple coughing or sneezing at you. moisture particles will carry the diesease.

nice thing from the world bank in my humble opinion..

They are releasing the first patient today. He tested negative for the virus now. Hope he leaves Atlanta soon, as I'll be there next Thursday!

Men
who
have
recovered
from
the
illness
can
still
spread
the
virus
to
their
partner
through
their
semen
for
up
to
weeks
after
recovery.
For
this
reason,
it
is
important
for
men
to
avoid
sexual
intercourse
for
at
least
weeks
after
recovery
or
to
wear
condoms
if
having
sexual
intercourse
during
weeks
after
recovery

So, why the hell aren't we keeping this guy under wraps for 7 weeks??? Seriously?

'cause it would make sense to keep him isolated my friend...and those in charge has no sense...

Both ebola patients have been discharged from Emory Hospital.
They claim both are cured and not contagious.

Both ebola patients have been discharged from Emory Hospital.
They claim both are cured and not contagious.
We'll see about that. I hope they are--the thought of the collapse of society because of the panic brought about by it is unnerving (and why I am redoubling my acquiring of preps).

heard from the news that they are checking a patient in Ireland for possible ebola...but there are nothing to worry about,they know what to do..or not..

They are pretty much going to check anyone coming from those countries in Africa.

I'm very happy to hear two people survived Ebola. We know they both received the Experimental Drug. We do not know if the Drug was responsible for there recovery. The Priest in Spain got the Drug too, but he died. I don't think they know if these people are still contagious, although they show no signs of the virus anywhere in the tests that were run. It could be laying dormant for all we know, or if they will become a carrier for that matter.
I've done a lot of reading on the Great Plague in Europe. My ancestors came to Europe around the year 1000 so I know they were three for all the Plagues. They too describe periods like this also. So my radar is still up and I wouldn't take the current news as a steadfast fact that we are out of the woods. I'm still prepping and I will continue to view the news media with suspicion.

that doctor from Nigeria treated with that drug zmapp died...so it won't cure everything after all

Likely lots of factors involved, such as how advanced the disease was, etc.

that doctor from Nigeria treated with that drug zmapp died...so it won't cure everything after all
ZMapp is still in the testing phase, it wasn't supposed to be made available for at least another year. Due to the severity of the situation it was approved for use right away, well ahead of time.
That is a shame the Dr. from Nigeria died.
I keep thinking Ebola is a Zoonotic disease. Bubonic Plague was also Zoonotic, and with that plague there were three forms; Pneumonic, Septicemic, and Bubonic. Have we seen those forms of Ebola as of yet? I don't know.

Latest posts

Back