LAS VEGAS Mass shooting at Country & Western Concert

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just as I posted antifa claims yhr guy and his girlfriend / wife has Middle Eastern connections and isis claims him too .

Antifa says he was making nazi's pay at a Country music event , isis says the leftist coverted to islam 2 months ago and his girl friend spent time in UAE .

Guys,

Everyone take a deep breath. There are going to be 100 rumors over the next day or two. One guy, 2 guys. Girfriend/wife there, not there. Muslim, pagan. Etc etc etc.

Let the dust settle.

One side affect of this is that all the other important news from the weekend will now disappear. Catalan voted 90% to separate from Spain with 100's beat up by Spanish police. Multiple muslim attacks across Europe. Puerto Rico, Texas & Florida. Oh, the San Juan mayor that jumped Trump we're finding out is a big Hillary supporter and hasn't attended any FEMA meetings to coordinate things. It is all significant. But nobody will cover it now.

But on this topic, I saw the guy had 10 guns. Who knows if it's true. But one reason would be the heating of the barrel. Full auto, those barrels will heat up fast. Changing rifles allows meaningful cooling time. Also faster to swap guns that reload magazines. And if one jams, just set it aside. It is a strategy.

Agree you cannot stop crazy, but completely non existent gun controls DO make it easier for the crazies
Despite what people across the pond may think about gun control in the U.S. You CANNOT just walk into the corner gunshop and buy fully automatic weapons.

Just like the islam sympathizing commie terrorist in the 1970's. This guy fits the bill . Already his internet actions are paying off . His antifa buddies are bragging about how many nazi Trump supporters he made pay .

Sky, Fox and BBC now saying 59 dead and 515 wounded by Steven Paddock, My heart is bleeding tonight for you guys, My deepest love and sympathy to your people.

Despite what people across the pond may think about gun control in the U.S. You CANNOT just walk into the corner gunshop and buy fully automatic weapons.

Tell your own media to stop saying you can ? Journos from Fox telling Sky in the UK you can but FA's in some US states. Bunch of idiot Journos.

Tell your own media to stop saying you can ? Journos from Fox telling Sky in the UK you can but FA's in some US states. Bunch of idiot Journos.
There are some fully automatic guns (and sears) that were registered under the 1934 National Firearms Act. The Hughes Amendment to the 1968 Gun Control Act cut off licenses for fully automatic weapons after 1968, with those registered before 1968 grandfathered in. So you can theoretically buy a fully automatic weapon IF your chief law enforcement officer (Sheriff, Chief of Police, etc.) signs the transfer form (Form 4), and IF the ATF approves the transfer, and IF it was manufactured before 1968 and IF it was registered and NFA licensed before 1968, and IF your state allows it, but for the average Joe, you might as well be trying to buy a unicorn.

Last edited:
There are some fully automatic guns (and sears) that were registered under the 1934 National Firearms Act. The Hughes Amendment to the 1968 Gun Control Act cut off licenses for fully automatic weapons after 1968, with those registered before 1968 grandfathered in. So you can theoretically buy a fully automatic weapon IF your chief law enforcement officer (Sheriff, Chief of Police, etc.) signs the transfer form (Form 4), and IF the ATF approves the transfer, and IF it was manufactured before 1968 and IF it was registered and NFA licensed before 1968, and IF your state allows it, but for the average Joe, you might as well be trying to buy a unicorn.

Now those are useful facts, Some Media today was saying you can buy 50 cal HMGs in some states, I sometimes think US and UK media hate our nations.

I will skip the news for a few weeks. They will report it as usual.. gunman opens fire kills (X number) and injures (X number). The media will interview people that were there and terrorized by the event. The will feed off of their recollection of the tragedy. The media will investigate who the gunman was, and then, we move on the victims. Each victim will be painted as the most loving and giving person on the face of the earth. Next, the gun debate. The left will say no more guns, while the pro gun people dare anyone to go after their guns. Then the domestic terrorist issue. Even if the guy wasn't a terrorist, they will still want to label him as one. They always need a domestic terrorist to further enhance their debate about terrorism. After a while, Timothy McVeigh's name fails to have the luster it once did. It will be played out until the average person is ready to puke..and then the next big story comes along.

Now those are useful facts, Some Media today was saying you can buy 50 cal HMGs in some states, I sometimes think US and UK media hate our nations.

ATF.com spells it all out....the media can't read along with most of the other Zombies....and you can own a 50 BMG fully automatic....My Class 3 dealer has a 12.7 mm Russian DSHK.......that thing rips....he has 20+ fully auto weapons.....

They may have pulled it off this time. Hopefully Trump wont fall for this black ops to the degree they want.

What is so sad is that you can't believe anything the media has and will report on this....No Facts on any of the weapons used and the media has it already a proven fact that he had 500 fully automatic weapons...2 millions rounds of ammo.....several hundred pounds of C4....and the whole room was covered in Kevlar...the woman involved is where this all started....I would bet on that....

the media is the gun owners biggest enemy they tell blatant lies and people like Silent Earth gobble that garbage right up,,,,it is a shame there are so many people in this world who don't know the gun laws in the USA,,,,AND WORSE THAT OUR OWN MEDIA LOVES TO STIR THE SHIT JUST TO GET HIGH RATINGS

these incidents make for great news....lol....the Liberal Anti-Gun people are frothing at the mouth.....every 2 seconds the story changes....and now the Zombie celebs are chiming in with the great wisdom they have.......lol.....this is a riot.....lol......it did not take long for Satan herself Hillary to open her pathetic spewing piehole......

This is just another horrible incident and my heart aches for all the innocent people that lost loved ones and suffered injury. I am a responsible gun owner and am glad I have the right to own defensive weapons, however, where do you draw the line here. How many sandy hooks and things like this do we allow to happen? The us has 5% of the worlds population, but has 30% of gun violence. There are just too many unbalanced people in the world now, and I'm not even considering the ones that are flat out evil. I am one of the last to call for banning gun ownership, but something should change. All I can say to all those that are going to rail against these statements is consider if one of the victims was your daughter or little child? I am at least on board with some sort of mental health evaluation.... I wish there was an easy answer to this

Latest posts

Back