LAS VEGAS Mass shooting at Country & Western Concert

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is just another horrible incident and my heart aches for all the innocent people that lost loved ones and suffered injury. I am a responsible gun owner and am glad I have the right to own defensive weapons, however, where do you draw the line here. How many sandy hooks and things like this do we allow to happen? The us has 5% of the worlds population, but has 30% of gun violence. There are just too many unbalanced people in the world now, and I'm not even considering the ones that are flat out evil. I am one of the last to call for banning gun ownership, but something should change. All I can say to all those that are going to rail against these statements is consider if one of the victims was your daughter or little child? I am at least on board with some sort of mental health evaluation.... I wish there was an easy answer to this

You nor I know the untold number of gun deaths worldwide, there is no accurate count....Africa, Mexico, Central America, South America have worse gun crime, How many people does NK and China kill every year just for speaking up against the Government ? we will never know, How many are killed that way in the U.S. ? There are murders in so many Countries that no one even knows about or cares....You cannot ban Crazy....The what if it was your daughter, family member or whoever has no place in these discussions, it's a ( cliché ) What if it was your daughter ? What would you do ? Fight to ban all guns ? People who commit these types of murders do such damage by so many others NOT being Armed....Law abiding gun owners stop thousands of crimes every year...Law abiding Gun owners only have one choice, continue to carry and be prepared to protect your life and others...and continue to fight to keep that Right...The Police show up after you have been attacked, not before. The mental health evaluation of every gun owner is a useless argument and not feasible....A normal sane gun owner who has never broken the Law comes home and catches his wife screwing the neighbor, in a fit of rage he shoots both of them, how would a mental health evaluation stop that ? A guy gets fired from his job in his eyes as being unjust, he goes homes gets a gun and goes back to work and shoots people ( sound familiar ) how would any mental evaluation stop that ? Just by the posts on this forum and other forums Millions would be declared incompetent to own guns.....anyone can go off if the right circumstances happen....

This is just another horrible incident and my heart aches for all the innocent people that lost loved ones and suffered injury. I am a responsible gun owner and am glad I have the right to own defensive weapons, however, where do you draw the line here. How many sandy hooks and things like this do we allow to happen? The us has 5% of the worlds population, but has 30% of gun violence. There are just too many unbalanced people in the world now, and I'm not even considering the ones that are flat out evil. I am one of the last to call for banning gun ownership, but something should change. All I can say to all those that are going to rail against these statements is consider if one of the victims was your daughter or little child? I am at least on board with some sort of mental health evaluation.... I wish there was an easy answer to this

top-ten-causes-of-death-in-the-usa_530f987db91bf.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate

Despite what the "fear mongerers" and the biased anti gun media are leading you to believe...the overall homicide rates from state to state have been on gradual decline for the past 20 to 30+ years in most states. The rest have remained around the same.

Sure different states have occasional spikes some years but on the grand scheme of things...reports are highly misleading and are being misinterpreted by the masses.

I have lived in a suburb of major metropolitan city my entire life. I even have family member in law enforcement and I don't know ONE person whom has been a victim of a gun related crime. Sure I read about it in the news like everyone else but I'm not personally effected.

How many fellow Americans here know someone whom was killed in a gun related crime? I'm willing to bet not many.

We are all far more likely to be killed in a car accident or via high cholesterol than be killed by a firearm in America.

What has changed in recent years is the emergence of social media which has altered how we receive news and the speed which it's received.

Plus there are so many low rate uncredited news agencies whom produce a steady stream of sensationalized altered variations of what's actually going on in the world.

Consequently you have a lot of fear mongering morons misleading people at a greater rate than ever before.

This event is tragic and my thoughts go out to the victims and their families. However all the gun regulation in the world wouldnt prevent tragedies like these from occurring. Sick people will always exist.

Unfortunately some people are just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Despite all these recent mass shootings...a car is still far more likely to kill you than a gun.

Should we open the discussion for increased regulation on vehicle ownership? How about red meat as well? I think not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate

Last edited:
The little bit of news that will cpme out about this indavidual we will hear things like the anti Trump army and thanking Rachel Madow and cnn . Antifa may start reeling in the bragging but enough has come out to say he was atleast close to some of their members .

Hillary has already been on all the media turning this tragedy into
yet another political staging ground and denouncing President Trump,
ALL gun owners and the NRA.
She won't ever let a horrible incident go to waste to suit her agenda.

Last edited:
I do agree that regulation would not have stopped this incident. This idiot had no record, was affluent, and was completely under he radar. There are some cases though, like Lanza from sandy hook. If you have a mentally disturbed person in your house you shouldn't have guns without having them really secured.

I read twelve guns in the room from multiple sources, but many more at his house. I don't think you can legally convert any firearm to full auto but believe anyone can buy a kit on line to do it. I'm not a big believer in the heaven and hell thing, but I do hope there's a place for people like him.

Hillary has already been on all the media turning this tragedy into
yet another political staging ground and denouncing President Trump,
ALL gun owners and the NRA.
She won't ever let a horrible incident go to waste to suit her agenda.
Personally, I think anyone who doesn't speak out against this is a heartless bastard.

I have to be honest but even as a rampant pro gun ownership supporter and NRA member I honestly do not understand why ANYONE outside the military NEEDS anything more than ONE of this type of weapon, One per family member if you are really determined, But I see no genuine need for anyone to need TWENTY THREE plus dozens more at home.
FOUR DDMs
Three FN15s
AR15s
AK47s
And I dont see why any civilian needs full auto for anything, but being an Infantryman I dont see why anyone needs full auto:)
Four DDM4 rifles - made by Daniel Defense -.jpg
these FN-15 rifles, as well as guns made by Sig Sauer.jpg
A Colt AR-15 was also found in the room..jpg
An AK-47 was also.jpg

Just gotta say it and I will probably get hell for it but what sort of freak NEEDS that sort of weaponry?? I can totally see a sportsman, prepper, hunter, concerned citizen wanted a well sorted AR class rifle / carbine , but 23 !!!

Last edited:
I read twelve guns in the room from multiple sources, but many more at his house. I don't think you can legally convert any firearm to full auto but believe anyone can buy a kit on line to do it. I'm not a big believer in the heaven and hell thing, but I do hope there's a place for people like him.

UK media saying 23 rifles and THOUSANDS of rounds at the hotel and 40 plus more at home.

My HONEST opinion which came about after Sandy Hook in all honesty is that the Americans right to bear arms for self defence and protection of liberty MUST be ABSOLUTE,........ BUT I do now believe that it should be limited to ONE Rifle, One Shotgun and two pistol/pdws per citizen EXCEPT for areas where for example a 5.56 is needed for personal protection and one big beast like 30-06 for game duty.

I would never support a total ban, but I see no need for any civilian to have cupboards full of rifles and no need for full auto.

Millionaire Vegas gunman who killed 59 people and hurt 527 took TWENTY THREE guns in TEN bags into Mandalay Bay sniper's nest where he put legally converted full-auto assault rifles on tripods

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...SIXTEEN-guns-TEN-suitcases.html#ixzz4uRIeFQhm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

you are beating this like a dead horse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,people snap I don't know what triggered this guy I don't care the damage has been done you can yell scream jump up and down it will change nothing,,,we have more gun laws than we need ,,,,,
you ramble on like no one cares about those who died

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE CONDONES WHAT THIS IDIOT DID

you are beating this like a dead horse,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,people snap I don't know what triggered this guy I don't care the damage has been done you can yell scream jump up and down it will change nothing,,,we have more gun laws than we need ,,,,,
you ramble on like no one cares about those who died

DO YOU REALLY THINK ANYONE CONDONES WHAT THIS IDIOT DID

If the American people do not stop and reconsider every possible step that can be made to prevent MORE mass shootings then they are indirectly condoning this action. The complete inactivity of the people to look and seek change after the Sandy Hook massacre gave a green light for more massacres.

The next Cop hater, the Next Republican hating Antifa member, the Next Bullied Teen, the next unfarely sacked worker, the next cuckolded husband, the next Islamic extremist, The Next racist Skinhead, the next AH who was cut up on the Freeway.............................. The Next nut who decides he is going to surpass the 59 dead 515 wounded record.

I dont think accepting the status quo is acceptable any more, SOMETHING has to change BUT that change has to come from the PEOPLE like your good selves, I dont think the politicians have (A) the WILL or (B) the RIGHT to force change onto the American people change is needed but its got to come from the people.

Last edited:
If the American people do not stop and reconsider every possible step that can be made to prevent MORE mass shootings then they are indirectly condoning this action.

to hell with you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you don't like guns fine you aren't even in this country you know only what you read in the media and they they paint a one sided picture of our gun laws,idiots like you gobble their lies up,,,,,,,,,,,I'm done with you

to hell with you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you don't like guns fine you aren't even in this country you know only what you read in the media and they they paint a one sided picture of our gun laws,idiots like you gobble their lies up,,,,,,,,,,,I'm done with you

Try reading what I said not what you think I said, You are being immature and hysterical. I am 100% PRO gun ownership and the right to bear arms, but COMMON SENSE says there is a dreadful problem to be faced and you Sir are only burying your head in the sand. When I lived in KS I had a Mini 14, 9mm Browning and a Mossberg 500 ATP and I treasured and respected my right to have those guns. BUT there IS a problem MASSACRES are happening TO DAMN OFTEN and YOUR response is to ignore it or bury your head in the sand.

In MY country our gun laws are to far the other way, WE have massacres because we DONT have enough guns to defend ourselves, We need to EASE our gun controls because since 1997 and the last gun control laws were launched Knife, Sexual, Gun and Violent crime have all gone UP. So just like the Americans need to start changing then so do we Brits. We must find a BETTER balance.

Last edited:
It will turn out there were many signs that should have alerted thoes that knew this guy . Its about crime control not gun control . It will also come out that He had help planning this . There will be alot of red flags that should have been picked up on . Besides the commie Marxists flag that Im sure He flew .

Latest posts

Back