Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agree Paul. My question would also be, if it's an Elder Wand, why isn't it from an elderberry bush not holly. Elderberries have medicinal powers. Maybe they could cure corona virus. Maybe that was his point.

and what the heck has that got to do with coronavirus,?? I wish people would stick to the subject being discussed and not go wandering off topic.

I saw where a teacher who has 2 Chinese students who just returned and she went to have a flu test because she is ill

They refused to give her a test for corona. Think of how many people those two students will come in contact with at the school.

COVID-19 Statistics as of 20 Feb, 2020

In China:

Infected* 74,577
Deaths 2119
Recoveries 14,376
Case Fatality Rate 12.8%

Outside China:
Infected* 1,196
Deaths 11
Recoveries 185
Case Fatality Rate 5.6%

Total:
Infected* 75,773
Deaths 2130
Recoveries 14,561
Case Fatality Rate 12.8%

*"Infected" represents confirmed cases which is much lower than actual number of infections.

Last edited:
COVID-19 Statistics as of 20 Feb, 2020

In China:
Infected 74,577
Deaths 2119
Recoveries 14,376
Case Fatality Rate 12.8%

Outside China:
Infected 1,196
Deaths 11
Recoveries 185
Case Fatality Rate 5.6%

Total:
Infected 75,773
Deaths 2130
Recoveries 14,561
Case Fatality Rate 12.8%

These numbers are still not accurate. No country is capable of accurate counts, it also looks as if none want to estimate accurate numbers.

These numbers are still not accurate. No country is capable of accurate counts, it also looks as if none want to estimate accurate numbers.
In the developed world (outside China of course), Deaths and Recoveries are probably fairly good numbers, which is why that is what is used for the Case Fatality Rate. The Infected number represent confirmed infections, which is obviously lower than total actual infections, but probably accurate for developed countries.

In the developed world (outside China of course), Deaths and Recoveries are probably fairly good numbers, which is why that is what is used for the Case Fatality Rate. The Infected number represent confirmed infections, which is obviously lower than total actual infections, but probably accurate for developed countries.

I disagree, what tests are they using and what testing protocols are being used to get an accurate count?

Latest posts

Back