Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://apnews.com/88866498ff5c908e5f28f7b5b5e5b695
Modeling coronavirus: ‘Uncertainty is the only certainty’
SEATTLE (AP) — A statistical model cited by the White House generated a slightly less grim figure Monday for a first wave of deaths from the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S. — a projection designed to help officials plan for the worst, including having enough hospital staff, beds and ventilators.

The only problem with this bit of relatively good news? It’s almost certainly wrong. All models are wrong. Some are just less wrong than others — and those are the ones that public health officials rely on.

Welcome to the grimace-and-bear-it world of modeling.

Be quite hard for me to be racist, especially to black people, as I am one.
Calling a continent a virus is implying negative connotations to it ie it is bad it is a plague. I'm not going to enter a discussion so let's leave it there. Ta

1. Are you saying black folks cannot be racist?
2. You called someone a racist, and then refuse to explain why. As a minority, you should understand that by doing so, you are stealing a little bit of the power of the word every time you just throw it around.
3. Why do you feel the need to point out your "minority"? I have a card too, but I never throw it around. EVER.

Last edited:
giphy.webp

Disturbing viral video claiming coronavirus patients ‘cremated alive’ flagged as ‘false information’

"According to PolitiFact, it was first uploaded to YouTube on February 24 by exiled Chinese billionaire and political activist Guo Wengui. It included a watermark for Wengui’s media company G News, which also employs former Trump adviser Steve Bannon.

Other prominent anti-China sources then amplified the video.

It was viewed nearly 300,000 times after being shared on Twitter by Jennifer Zeng, a Falun Gong human rights activist with more than 80,000 followers. Ms Zeng posts a large number of clips purportedly from China that are very difficult to independently corroborate.

NTD TV’s news package featuring the video was viewed nearly 300,000 times on YouTube. The organisation, which was also founded by Falun Gong practitioners and is critical of the Chinese government, was caught out last month after sharing a misleading video of a doctor collapsing in an operating theatre.

Another version of the video was uploaded to Facebook by a page called China Declassified — the version “fact checked” by PolitiFact. “We could find no other evidence that Chinese officials are cremating coronavirus victims alive,” PolitiFact’s Daniel Funke wrote.

“And to be clear, at no point does the video offer any first-hand evidence. We reached out to G News for the source of Wengui’s video, but we haven’t heard back. The Facebook post is inaccurate. We rate it False.”

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/...n/news-story/c495dd501e1479125319970b375854ad

Last edited:
Disturbing viral video claiming coronavirus patients ‘cremated alive’ flagged as ‘false information’

"According to PolitiFact, it was first uploaded to YouTube on February 24 by exiled Chinese billionaire and political activist Guo Wengui. It included a watermark for Wengui’s media company G News, which also employs former Trump adviser Steve Bannon.

Other prominent anti-China sources then amplified the video.

It was viewed nearly 300,000 times after being shared on Twitter by Jennifer Zeng, a Falun Gong human rights activist with more than 80,000 followers. Ms Zeng posts a large number of clips purportedly from China that are very difficult to independently corroborate.

NTD TV’s news package featuring the video was viewed nearly 300,000 times on YouTube. The organisation, which was also founded by Falun Gong practitioners and is critical of the Chinese government, was caught out last month after sharing a misleading video of a doctor collapsing in an operating theatre.

Another version of the video was uploaded to Facebook by a page called China Declassified — the version “fact checked” by PolitiFact. “We could find no other evidence that Chinese officials are cremating coronavirus victims alive,” PolitiFact’s Daniel Funke wrote.

“And to be clear, at no point does the video offer any first-hand evidence. We reached out to G News for the source of Wengui’s video, but we haven’t heard back. The Facebook post is inaccurate. We rate it False.”

https://www.news.com.au/world/asia/...n/news-story/c495dd501e1479125319970b375854ad

I don't think this is a good explanation, remember, china has a large organization (propaganda machine) to descretic findings that may go against the communist collective
No one can call this fake if they can't prove otherwise.

1. Are you saying black folks cannot be racist?
2. You called someone a racist, and then refuse to explain why. As a minority, you should understand that by doing so, you are stealing a little bit of the power of the word every time you just throw it around.
3. Why do you feel the need to point out your "minority"? I have a card too, but I never throw it around. EVER.
1) nope just black folks aren’t normally racist to black folks, something in fact I’ve never witnessed.
2) I did explain, please read again.
3) I pointed it out as I was called a racist and it is relevant to the discussion.
Thanks for your reply helen

1) nope just black folks aren’t normally racist to black folks, something in fact I’ve never witnessed.
2) I did explain, please read again.
3) I pointed it out as I was called a racist and it is relevant to the discussion.
Thanks for your reply helen

1. Your answer makes no sense. The question was " are you saying black people cannot be racist?" Because that's what you said in your original post.
2. No, you did not explain, in fact your exact words were "I'm not going to enter a discussion so let's leave it there". Please explain how what he said about Africa is racist.
3. Why would you point out your skin color if you were called a racist? Again, are you saying you cannot be racist because you are black? How is your skin color relevant to the discussion?

200.webp

Please, educate me.

Last edited:
Back to CoVid19.

Great news. World saving news. Short answer: it's a blood disease, not a lung/heart/flu disease.

Short versions: It attacks your blood which releases an Iron ion. The blood can't transport oxygen, so basically your whole body is suffocating which explains so much. And the iron ions are causing the severe lung issues.

Longer version: https://web.archive.org/web/2020040...ht-have-finally-found-its-secret-91182386efcb

I would think getting some fresh blood should help someone immediately, but that isn't discussed yet. This also explains why HCQ works so well. This may very well be the key to beating this disease.

I was going to post this also. It displaces the iron molecules from your blood cells, which not only have the oxygen attached to it, but its also toxic, so your bodies organs are not only oxygen deprived, but toxins are also released, causing damage to your organs and nervous system.

Bad news for Pot Heads, LOL

https://news.yahoo.com/smoking-marijuana-could-lungs-more-143500075.html
Smoking marijuana could make the lungs more susceptible to COVID-19, experts say as cannabis sales spike
Some studies and anecdotal reports suggest marijuana can help people cope with anxiety, which is being felt deeply across the world as the coronavirus pandemic continues.

But lung health experts warn that smoking marijuana regularly could increase a person's risk of contracting COVID-19, and also having more severe symptoms and complications from the disease, given evidence on tobacco and COVID-19, and what we already know about how heavy marijuana-smoking can impact the lungs.

It attacks your blood which releases an Iron ion
MMS is also known to be able to oxidize heavy metals like lead, cadmium, mercury. Maybe it will also oxidize iron and therefore will flush it out of your blood. Another thing, MMS has a positive chemical charge, as does the cells of the human body. Cancer cells, bad bacteria, heavy metals and virus cells have a negative cell charge. Another reason MMS works against the bad shit in your body. It is attracted to the bad cells where it can effectively "burn" thru the fatty cell wall and destroy them from the inside, being an acidic substance. We drink a liter a day with 7 drops. We also use a 30 drop concentration to disinfect quite well any known substance without the usual alcohol drying our hands out and needing the skin cream constantly. The alcohol needs up to 5 minutes to work on certain viruses and bacteria, MMS takes only 10 seconds to destroy any and all known bacteria and viruses AND their immediate mutations!! Don't need to go shopping, I have 2 X 150 ml. packs in the cellar. Would last a few years at this rate of consumption. The 2 bottles in the fridge are still also half full...Live free, GP

Latest posts

Back