Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coronavirus can live on a surgical mask for 7 days, cloth for 2 days, and paper for 3 hours. Here's how to disinfect surfaces properly.

"The researchers behind the new study tested the virus' lifespan in a 71-degree Fahrenheit room at 65% relative humidity. After three hours, the virus had disappeared from printing and tissue paper. It took two days for it to leave from wood and cloth fabric. After four days, it was no longer detectable on glass or paper money. It lasted longest, seven days, on stainless steel and plastic.

Strikingly, the authors wrote, of all the materials they tested, the coronavirus lasted longest on the outer layer of a surgical mask. On day seven of their investigation, the virus was still present on the outward facing side of the mask."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-lives-surfaces-hours-day-132600145.html

It has also been discovered that covid19 gets into your blood cells and releases the toxic iron from your blood before its filtered by your kidneys. This causes toxic damage to your organs. This is why antivirals that are also anti toxins, like vitamin C is so effective at treating this virus.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/surviv...-an-uncertain-road-back-to-normal-11586176884
Survivors of Coronavirus Face an Uncertain Road Back to Normal
Because data on Covid-19 progression is scant and knowledge about the virus that causes it is swiftly changing, guidelines about when patients in recovery can safely resume some aspects of their pre-coronavirus lives vary greatly around the globe, and even within countries.

Adding to the uncertainty, some guidelines differ depending on the severity and type of case. Authorities in Australia have three sets of guidelines: for people who have mild cases and recover completely at home, for people who have been hospitalized, and for health-care workers.

The variation is sowing confusion about what patients should do and when they can be considered well. It all adds to their anxiety, they say.

“We’re in uncharted territory. We really don’t know. That’s the problem,” said John Gumina, chairman of family medicine at Jersey Shore University Medical Center in New Jersey, the second-hardest-hit state in the U.S. after New York. He recommends a 14-day quarantine, but sometimes “even at that point, the patients are feeling pretty
funky,” he added.

Unless the virus’ spread can be controlled, up to 50% of all projected job growth in Africa will be lost as aviation, services, exports, mining, agriculture and the informal sector all take a hit, Eziakonwa said.
“We will see a complete collapse of economies and livelihoods. Livelihoods will be wiped out in a way we have never seen before,” she warned.

And Gary says: "What a perfect way and perfect timing for China to move into and start securing EVEN MORE of the African rich resources to cover its own needs for oil, gold, cheap workers and places to build on."

They have been building highways, train tracks, bridges and factories down there for years now. If they get their hands on the 40,000 cubic kilometers of fresh water which Muammar Ghadafi found under the Libyian desert, then they can turn the Sahara Desert into a new Garden of Eden.
Ghadafi had built 1400 kilometers of pipelines with pumping stations for the transport of this water before he was killed and now the system is going to ruins and will maybe never be used for the people there since the civil unrest and fighting is only concentrating on the oil there. The pipelines were built of 48 inch diameter stainless steel and fitted with the excellent german pumps from the Ritz company, who has their office only one mile from my home here in Germany...Another one of the untold stories coming from a well known writer who uncovers the untold stories around the world and compiles them into a little book yearly. Unfortunately, I can only find the book occasionally and it is only in German. GP

You know who sees racism in everything? Racists. Please, explain how his statement about a continent is racist. Go on...
Be quite hard for me to be racist, especially to black people, as I am one.
Calling a continent a virus is implying negative connotations to it ie it is bad it is a plague. I'm not going to enter a discussion so let's leave it there. Ta

I know we really don't need any more bad news right now, but...

https://khn.org/news/mysterious-heart-damage-not-just-lung-troubles-befalling-covid-19-patients/
Mysterious Heart Damage, Not Just Lung Troubles, Befalling COVID-19 Patients

As more data comes in from China and Italy, as well as Washington state and New York, more cardiac experts are coming to believe the COVID-19 virus can infect the heart muscle. An initial study found cardiac damage in as many as 1 in 5 patients, leading to heart failure and death even among those who show no signs of respiratory distress.
Since I have a couple partially clogged arteries in my heart I’ve read what I can on this. Since this virus affects how much oxygen gets into your bloodstream it only makes sense that those with reduced blood flow to portions of their heart will be causing more damage by starving the heart muscle of needed oxygen. I went through a heart cath and know exactly what kind of condition my heart is in. What concerns me is in the US we have a whole generation of people raised on fast foods and chemicals and preservatives. How many of those are going to find this amplifies the affects of the virus? With the deaths over 10,000 here now I doubt they are doing thorough autopsies right now. I’d be willing to bet that a lot of the so called younger healthy victims had restricted arteries allready or other unknown health issues from the average diets eaten now.

a little up-date; now people are asking me for masks,they didn't buy those when they still were in stores,now they want me to get ones for them, same people
I told about this ages ago...'cause there must be some in hospitals..sure for the staff ( perhaps )..but if I work there,why would I take gear that's there to protect me and my mates and give that away??

I've always wondered that if you come from over there to live here,you expect preferential treatment,if you don't get it,you pick up the racist card...seen it so many times..
my personal opinion is ; you can be blue,green, black ,yellow,pink, have four arms, antennae on your head, behave like a nice human, work for your living and treat me with respect and I will do so back to you..that's how it goes with my neighbor from the third floor

personally,I would not give a cent to that continent.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunt-i...-to-why-coronavirus-impact-varies-11586259827
Hunt Is on for Genetic Clues to Why Coronavirus Impact Varies
Scientists around the world are pooling their knowledge and resources to determine whether gene variations make people more susceptible to serious Covid-19 infection, hoping to learn why some patients’ coronavirus symptoms are quite mild while others’ are severe.

Those studying the outbreak say one of the most perplexing questions is why some young and middle-aged people who have no underlying disorders, and appear to be otherwise healthy, have required serious medical intervention or died after being infected.

Be quite hard for me to be racist, especially to black people, as I am one.
Calling a continent a virus is implying negative connotations to it ie it is bad it is a plague. I'm not going to enter a discussion so let's leave it there. Ta

Putting words in my mouth, that's not what I was implying, I already explained that, I've seen racist comments slung from blacks to blacks so no free pass. All of Africa isn't entirely black " implying negative connotations" g'damn a little sensitive on feelings? I've used virus for our own cities here in describing how the violence spreads like a virus. So, in our first interaction on this board you call me a racist without knowing me, but you're not the first, I had a neo-nazi call me a racist several years ago on here after I called him out, apparently his feelings got hurt too.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunt-i...-to-why-coronavirus-impact-varies-11586259827
Hunt Is on for Genetic Clues to Why Coronavirus Impact Varies
Scientists around the world are pooling their knowledge and resources to determine whether gene variations make people more susceptible to serious Covid-19 infection, hoping to learn why some patients’ coronavirus symptoms are quite mild while others’ are severe.

Those studying the outbreak say one of the most perplexing questions is why some young and middle-aged people who have no underlying disorders, and appear to be otherwise healthy, have required serious medical intervention or died after being infected.

I've been hearing blood type may be the deciding factor, O-pos seems to fare better than any other.

a little up-date; now people are asking me for masks,they didn't buy those when they still were in stores,now they want me to get ones for them, same people
I told about this ages ago...'cause there must be some in hospitals..sure for the staff ( perhaps )..but if I work there,why would I take gear that's there to protect me and my mates and give that away??

The surest sign of an irresponsible person is that they always expect others to bail them out for not doing something they should have!

COVID-19 Statistics as of 7 Apr 2020

209 Countries reporting 1,362,045 confirmed cases and 76,328 deaths
USA reporting 367,719 (+30,813 +9%) confirmed cases and 10,955 (+1,331 +14%) deaths
Excluding China and Iran:
Confirmed: 1,217,716 (+67,803 +6%)
Deaths: 69,164 (+5,926 +9%)
Recoveries: 189,534 (+18,774 +11%)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 26.7% (-0.3%)

Countries with 1000 deaths or more.
Italy...... 16,523 . (+636 +4%) (as of 6 Apr)
Spain...... 13,798 . (+743 +6%)
USA........ 10,966 . (+1,342 +14%)
France..... 8,911 .. (+833 +10%)(as of 6 Apr)
UK......... 6,159 .. (+786 +15%)
Iran....... 3,872 .. (+133 +4%) o_O
China...... 3,331 .. (+0 +0%) o_Oo_O
Netherlands 2,101 .. (+234 +13%)
Germany.... 1,822 .. (+238 +15%)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back