This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that would be nice MG :)
now I can move my preps to one place,leave my bed room just for sleeping,sure I pay rent for my extra space and could manage with less,but it's nice.
and if something happens I have extra space to accomodiate some extra bodies like my bro+family.

that would be nice MG :)
now I can move my preps to one place,leave my bed room just for sleeping,sure I pay rent for my extra space and could manage with less,but it's nice.
and if something happens I have extra space to accomodiate some extra bodies like my bro+family.

Here is the pdf.
Just an FYI to anyone. If you have an Aldi grocery store near you and if you need under the bed tubs on wheels they have them this week for around $5.00 good for hidden storage. My wife bought a couple. Also they have no contact ear, forehead, under the tongue thermometers for $14.95. They are pretty good and accurate. We bought on the last time they had them 6 months? ago. I want one for my medic bag so I picked one of those up. Also they have laminator and laminating sheets for sale. Do not underestimate a laminator. I use it very often for different cheat sheats for field use where it will be in the weather.

Attachments

• How_to_Build_a_Can_Rotator_System.pdf
    6.3 MB · Views: 2
very nice pdf,thanks,even this blond dude understand it and I'm pretty bad reading those "novels about the spanish dude called manual "

I got off work and noticed my front tires were low. They measured about 20 psi I think they are supposed to be around 35. I used my auto air compressor in parking garage. It worked out great because I had to hurry up and go straight to school. I love it when prepping pays off.

With the cold and now ice that came thru here I have really gone thru a lot of firewood! I brought four cart loads up today and it will be gone by morning! At least I’m toasty here. Got a day off due to ice on the roads this morning. We are still really busy but I can’t say I minded the day off..... back to the real world tomorrow.

With the cold and now ice that came thru here I have really gone thru a lot of firewood! I brought four cart loads up today and it will be gone by morning! At least I’m toasty here. Got a day off due to ice on the roads this morning. We are still really busy but I can’t say I minded the day off..... back to the real world tomorrow.

I figured it’d get there. It was sorta snowy on Friday, then 50 on Monday, then 5 last night. 23 today.....

I need a BOL that’s where it is 70 year round.... my old butt can’t do this too much.

I figured it’d get there. It was sorta snowy on Friday, then 50 on Monday, then 5 last night. 23 today.....

I need a BOL that’s where it is 70 year round.... my old butt can’t do this too much.
Yeah, heading south sounds good to me too! I thought Georgia was southern until this winter.... we do a lot of bucket truck work, when it’s 30degs and windy it’s brutal!

Yeah, heading south sounds good to me too! I thought Georgia was southern until this winter.... we do a lot of bucket truck work, when it’s 30degs and windy it’s brutal!

Yep. I’ve been doing some trim work in the basement and cutting it in the garage. This morning the wind chill was -10. It was terrible for someone used to much warmer.

Yep. I’ve been doing some trim work in the basement and cutting it in the garage. This morning the wind chill was -10. It was terrible for someone used to much warmer.
I went out this morning to the bank and pharmacy. Neither were open. While on the road I saw at least two dozen accidents. One Erie sight was a couple trucks and a handful of cars at the bottom of a hill, just parked. They knew they weren’t going to make it up and just sat there. I saw one curve that had 6 or 8 cars in the ditch on it. I don’t think I got over 25 mph the whole time and did fine. People just don’t respect speed and ice here.

I went out this morning to the bank and pharmacy. Neither were open. While on the road I saw at least two dozen accidents. One Erie sight was a couple trucks and a handful of cars at the bottom of a hill, just parked. They knew they weren’t going to make it up and just sat there. I saw one curve that had 6 or 8 cars in the ditch on it. I don’t think I got over 25 mph the whole time and did fine. People just don’t respect speed and ice here.

We got a whole frickin inch of snow, but it got packed into ice pretty quickly. Lots of stuff parked in ditches here too. Hell, with the holiday on Monday, schools have been closed since last Friday.

Most is gone now, but I bet there are some rough spots where there is shade.

As for the respect for ice here, most do. Problem is that I work in Huntsville, and I’m pretty sure that NOBODY that lives there can drive for crap anyway.

We got a whole frickin inch of snow, but it got packed into ice pretty quickly. Lots of stuff parked in ditches here too. Hell, with the holiday on Monday, schools have been closed since last Friday.

Most is gone now, but I bet there are some rough spots where there is shade.

As for the respect for ice here, most do. Problem is that I work in Huntsville, and I’m pretty sure that NOBODY that lives there can drive for crap anyway.
At least up north most learn to drive in it, but most southerners don’t have a clue. I’m heading down to Macon early tomorrow morning and hope it dried up today. Even if the roads are clear we are using a crane outside all day and will be freezing. I’m really ready fro spring.

Well I found gen 3 p mags on sale at Brownell for 11.99 and I wanted a few new mags so I ordered two. I have been needed some new ones half of mine are older USGI mags that work fine but are getting up there in rounds, the other half is a mix of Magpul generations most of which are beat up gen 1.

Well I found gen 3 p mags on sale at Brownell for 11.99 and I wanted a few new mags so I ordered two. I have been needed some new ones half of mine are older USGI mags that work fine but are getting up there in rounds, the other half is a mix of Magpul generations most of which are beat up gen 1.

Pmags are one of the best on the market now . Brownells is a good supplier for anything firearms related .

Last edited:
I load the 175 gr Sierra Match King hollow point in .300 Win Mag. Its moving on at 3100 fps . Shoots 1/2" and less at 100 yard's .

I wish my little 308 could push them that fast! 2650 our of my tube but they get to 1000 good and is an absolute tack driver under 700 yards

Iv got a new "old stock" pair of Bates jeep tread combat boots from earlt 2000's that would rub blisters on my ankles so I shoved a paint spray can in each to widen the heels and left them a week . Now they are broke in .

Latest posts

Back