Texas Church shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could easily become addicted to them. When I was a kid qualudes were fifty cents, and everywhere. I loved the things, depressants hell, they made me feel great. Luckily I grew up and realized I was playing with fire before anything bad ever happened. But I did learn that I really liked the effects of them. To this day aspirin is about all I will take now. I don’t think any addict ever started off thinking I really want to screw up my life and be homeless.
Qualudes Omg. You could go to Mexico and buy generic ones over the counter. (Or so I've been told) :)

Qualudes Omg. You could go to Mexico and buy generic ones over the counter. (Or so I've been told) :)
Yeah, I’ve heard that too. The only problem with playing with fire though is you can get burned. Now days I stick to one or two glasses of wine at night.

Not sure about other States but here thoes og Us that have carry permit and are prescribed anything that has the do not operate equipment or vehicle warning on it . If you are found to be carrying your firearm on your person you could lose your permit .
As far as the shooter He was a liberal atheist and blamed thoes He hated for His pathetic exsistance that He should have blamed Himself for .

Yeah, I’ve heard that too. The only problem with playing with fire though is you can get burned. Now days I stick to one or two glasses of wine at night.
I stopped wine and lost 30 lbs. I didn' drink much. Was already thin. Now I look like Olive Oyl.

Not sure about other States but here thoes og Us that have carry permit and are prescribed anything that has the do not operate equipment or vehicle warning on it . If you are found to be carrying your firearm on your person you could lose your permit .
As far as the shooter He was a liberal atheist and blamed thoes He hated for His pathetic exsistance that He should have blamed Himself for .
I don' understand what you are saying. When I got my CC, they never asked about opiates. Are you saying that people on opiates can't drive or carry a gun?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this thread has gone off topic. Not that drugs (legal) aren't worthy of a healthy discussion, but they've taken over a thread talking about dozens of people murdered in a church.

I started another thread under "First Aid" / Traditional Rx. Let's move this side topic over there and respect the focus of this one.
Thank you

There has been many studies done already that SSRI drugs have been linked to violent behavior. The question is, why are doctors still prescribing them like candy to the majority of the population. I know someone who actually trust his doctors and honestly it is killing him. Is it because they have a personal agenda. . . a paycheck that keeps coming in cause they don't want to take the time to find out what the real cause is? If they did that, and the real problem resolved then less money for them. Do the big phama companies give the doc a part of its share for endorcing their product?

This guy was mentally unstable, I have no doubts, but what caused him to be?

Totally agree. My brother was telling me that in Massachusetts (?) That the prescription for opiates is 3 days only. Then, you have to go get a refill. He is is terrible shape and drives 100 miles to his doctor. Why are the politicians letting the lawbreakers dictate when it should be the needs of the actual patients.

I believe the 3 day bit means it must be filled from the script within 3 days, vs 30.

My wife has to see her doc once a month, and since we work in a different county than we live, and only a doc in our residing county can write the script, we basically end up taking a half day at work, for me to drive her there each month (about a 35 mile trek there, and then same back).

Oops, just saw the note about the topic change. Sorry.

I believe the 3 day bit means it must be filled from the script within 3 days, vs 30.

My wife has to see her doc once a month, and since we work in a different county than we live, and only a doc in our residing county can write the script, we basically end up taking a half day at work, for me to drive her there each month (about a 35 mile trek there, and then same back).

Oops, just saw the note about the topic change. Sorry.
Wish that were true, but no. They can only get a three day supply at a time. Now I'm moving to the other thread too

Latest posts

Back