Texas Church shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess we'll see but the link TF put up is the first I've heard of a possible second guy. . . I'm wondering if there was confusion? He went from one side of church than the other outside before entering.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-down-church-shooter-12334070.php?ipid=brkbar

Story tells how 2 guys chased down the shooter by car. Confirms that the police had no involvement in catching the guy. In fact, without the two citizens, the police would likely never even know who did it.

A couple of other things. First, apparently a screen-shot including the antifa flag was photoshopped. Not sure if he was or wasn't an antifa guy. I have confirmed with multiple sources that he was dishonorably discharged from the military, so he cannot legally own a gun or even ammo (nor can he vote).

The 2nd shooter is still a single-source data point. Who knows. Like any minute-by-minute thing, there will be some mis-information. I do try to confirm things as possible.

they got their wish a white gun owning, christian forces veteran

Not true! If this guy got a dishonorable discharge, that's the same as a felony. So he was not legally allowed to own a gun or even own ammunition. Nor could he vote (so can't blame him for voting for trump!)

(next is a nasty bit of sarcasm)
The shooter was a member of the Second Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs. I've said over and over, these shooters are usually Baptists and there you go. All mass murders can be blamed on one form of Christianity or another.
(end sarcasm)

Actual truth: https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-patrick-kelley-idd-as-sutherland-springs-church-killer
He was in the Air Force. He beat his wife and child which resulted in a year in prison, 2 rank demotion (to private), and dishonorable discharge. Wow, how badly did he beat his wife? And she didn't leave him (article doesn't say, but I read where he was married?)? Is she as much of a loser as this guy was?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053013/Devin-Kelley-outcast-preached-atheism.html
And surprise surprise, this guy 'preached' aethism. Hated Christians, called them 'stupid'.

Both the dishonorable discharge and the conviction for beating his wife and kid disqualify him from owning a gun. You only need a misdemeanor conviction for domestic violence to be disqualified.

A Yearbook Photo of the shooter...tell me this guy wasn't a ticking time bomb from way back...
460EE99300000578-5053013-Kelley_pictured_in_his_yearbook_photo_-a-5_1509937365302.jpg

Last edited:
Tried to tell folks, this (mass shootings) is going to be a monthly, if not weekly thing. They want to completely disarm the sheep asap, and this is a guaranteed way to do it.

Their gal didn't get elected to do it, so they are going to plan B. Activating brainwashed sleeper assets.

I really hate being right. I'd much rather be completely wrong. You can keep denying the conspiracy angle if you like, but eventually, it will be even too much for the most "normal" person to ignore. We're being played...and not even played well. They are going full court press.

(though for the economy, they'll have to scale it back during the holidays, or risk scaring away shoppers and screwing the economy).

But, it will kick back into high gear come Jan. No doubt.

Last edited:
So, where exactly does a guy who was dishonorably discharged (so assuming trouble getting a job), get full tactical gear, including a ballistics vest, a weapon costing at least a grand, and even more weapons (at hundreds of dollars a piece) in the car? Hmm....I wonder...

Parents may have money (as he lived on his parents' rather pricey land...but then, so is mine, and I'm paycheck to paycheck, so....)

More info. The guy was married, beat her up (and the kid), she divorced him. He remarried in 2014, was living at his wife's parent's property. Had a fallout. Her parents worshipped (and his 'wife') in sutherland springs 1BC. He went there to likely kill all of them, but they weren't there by chance.

What a loser.

Sounds like they picked a good day to skip church!

Sorry for the levity....doesn't diminish that over 20 folks lost their life during this. I just wish I could believe this was just one more nutter, and it would just stop. But it isn't. And it won't. It will get worse.

I often look at things from 'other' directions.

A question, a big question or two just hit me. Tell me about the family that raised this monster.

Anyone? Anything? Surely he had a mom/dad? Siblings? We're heard from school 'friends'. But what about inside the family?

Were mom/dad liberals? And another huge question: Did this guy take mind-altering drugs for years as a youth?

A majority of young mass-murderers were 'ADHD' and took ridalyn (sp?) or other mind-altering drugs. Often these kids snap in their 20's & do exactly this sort of thing.

If everyone wants to know why this happened, let's understand what 'made' this guy.

Some interesting points. I suspect you are correct on many of those. How this guy got through some of the military screening is really kind of a wonder though. Prime Manchurian Candidate material though...so maybe that's why? ;)

One "friend" interviewed said that he was heavily medicated grades 6-9. I also wondered if he still was currently on. . . .
Also read that he had "volitile" relationship with parents but no specifics.
We have so many mass shootings now days and we are the most heavily medicated nation in the world. . I've wondered if there was a connection.

My step-son finally got non violent when OFF all the meds others had him on when younger. (he wasn't in our care then, I got him as an adult, later on).

But, he has gone off a couple of times with his temper. I made it very clear that cuckoo or not, he better not pose a threat to anyone in the house again, or he can get the hell out...and hasn't happened since.

Of course, I also keep my guns under lock and key, two levels worth actually. My room door is locked (and not some cheap interior door one), and my closet is locked. Then, some even have trigger locks, or are in the safe. (so really three different levels). Granted, I keep one near me while sleeping, but bedroom door is still locked then, and trigger is locked (key isn't in an obvious spot, but I can do it in the dark, and in seconds).

One "friend" interviewed said that he was heavily medicated grades 6-9. I also wondered if he still was currently on. . . .
Also read that he had "volitile" relationship with parents but no specifics.
We have so many mass shootings now days and we are the most heavily medicated nation in the world. . I've wondered if there was a connection.

Do you have a link? I've strongly suspected this, documentation please.

Do you have a link? I've strongly suspected this, documentation please.
Aww heck TF I have read many different articles today. . . but I will look and see if I find it again. Right now checking out FB pages. It has been confirmed that his ex wifes grandmother Lula Woicinski White was killed, but what it is sounding like (not confirmed) was that Danielle Lee Shield Kelley the estranged wife and her two kids were also amongst the victims.

Latest posts

Back