Texas Church shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mostly white church. Look on youtube, search "sutherland springs baptist". They have a channel. Small, (mostly?) white, simple folks.

The problem is that media ends up making this POLITICAL which causes DIVISION in our country. People should be coming together in times like these instead of debating trivial nonsense.

Devin Patrick Kelley 26 yr old white male w/ military background

Saw that he was married and mil listed p o box as mailing list in Sutherland Spring. . .makes you wonder if she was a member.

Devin Patrick Kelley. Maybe his name should have been Bergdal? Dishonorable is dishonorable. But in this case, also a nutjob. Plain and simple...

Some people are so weak. Life humbles us all to our knees sooner or later. If yours life sucks DO SOMETHING about it. Don't take it out on innocent people.

All of this for nothing.

With a Dishonorable Discharge, he could not have legally possessed a firearm. 1968 Gun Control Act § 178.32 (6)

He posted a picture of his rifle on Facebook on October 29th.

Sounds like he had a lot more planned. Multiple weapons, ballistic vest. . . he didn't plan on dying today. Good thing private citizen started shooting and pursuing him.

I am not a church goer ,I need hard proof,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is Sunday and you would think if there was anywhere you were safe from the crazy people of this world,,,it would be in a CHURCH,,,,I think I will leave you folks with this,

these shootings no matter where they happen always leave me feeling sad and with the uneasy truth that this can happen any where

G-night

Hmmmm, dishonorable discharge, Trump hating liberal. They always blame the Republicans for gun violence, but it the ones registered Democratic that's pulling the trigger

Make sure to pay Dave Pollack a visit on facebook and look at all hic facist libtard friends. He is in Denver Colorado, he has a hat on and glasses with grey hair. He encouraged the identified shooter to go after conservitives in there churches.
Second shooter a possable blackoperative.

This mass shooting business is just awful.

What causes people to do things like this?

I've always equated the gun culture with patriotism, family values, apple pie, God-fearing, conservative values.

What causes all this? It seems like it's accellerating.

There was a report that a bystander may have shot the maniac.

Is the answer really more guns in more hands?

Latest posts

Back