Texas Church shooting

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What difference does it make what kind of church it was or where it was located? A tragedy is a tragedy. These types of mass shootings can happen anywhere at anytime. That's what TERRORism IS. People need to stop having double standards with these types of events.

Thoughts and prayers to all those involved.

There is no double standard....with most of us. We just don't want to see another opportunity for the MSM to paint us (white, Christian, conservative, gun owning/supporting.....normal) as the bad people just because of our beliefs. We don't 'want' it to be anybody else either, but if it's a black church shot up by a white male, the crime becomes worse in the eyes of the media and their portrayal than if vice-versa.

What difference does it make what kind of church it was or where it was located? A tragedy is a tragedy. These types of mass shootings can happen anywhere at anytime. That's what TERRORism IS. People need to stop having double standards with these types of events.

Thoughts and prayers to all those involved.

toexit it does make a difference anytime a Black Church is shot up an the idiot who did it is white,,,,,we are painted as ignorant gun toting morons,,,,,,,and it puts another nail in the coffin for our gun rights,,,,,

There is no double standard. We just don't want to see another opportunity for the MSM to paint us (white, Christian, conservative, gun owning/supporting.....normal) as the bad people just because of our beliefs. We don't 'want' it to be anybody else either, but if it's a black church shot up by a white male, the crime becomes worse in the eyes of the media and their portrayal than if vice-versa.

Either way AMERICANS die. It's just as tragic regardless. How much do you want to bet that if this happened in another location TexasFreedom would be attempting to make light of this.

The media is going to stir the pot regardless because they have an AGENDA.

There is no double standard....with most of us. We just don't want to see another opportunity for the MSM to paint us (white, Christian, conservative, gun owning/supporting.....normal) as the bad people just because of our beliefs. We don't 'want' it to be anybody else either, but if it's a black church shot up by a white male, the crime becomes worse in the eyes of the media and their portrayal than if vice-versa.
Exactly

I will never understand why there are mass shootings,,,, I can see someone taking out someone who has ticked them off,or a spouse cheating,,,,but people they don't know,,,I guess that is the million dollar question

There are mass shootings because the media GLAMOURIZES IT AND we EAT IT ALL UP. This will be headline news for weeks until the next big thing. This is show business for them and you're all PRIME customers.

These pissed off demented lowlifes become INSTA-CELEBRITYs over night. We give them what they want....ATTENTION they don't deserve.

I don't care about this piece of shizar shooter. I don't want to know his name. Americans died...for nothing.

There are mass shootings because the media GLAMOURIZES IT AND we EAT IT ALL UP. This will be headline news for weeks until the next big thing. This is show business for them and you're all PRIME customers.

These pissed off demented lowlifes become INSTA-CELEBRITYs over night. We give them what they want....ATTENTION they don't deserve.

I don't care about this piece of shizar shooter. I don't want to know his name. Americans died...for nothing.
Agreed, sensationalizing it is making it worse.

He is from 2 counties over, about 3 hours away. . . that's all that is being said. This is a very small community and even the inside of that church reminded me of the one I grew up in. They even did the meet and greet like we did and the pastor was at the same level as the congregation. . . . so much the same.

I understand that it is the weekend, and judges have to be found to sign off on search warrents and whatever else before law enforcement is allowed to search this individuals home. Don't want to release too much in fear of someone tampering with evidence, but really come on.

Rob is correct. There is no double standard here either, just know what the reality would be if this same event would have played out in a different church. Its the media who have double standards and want this nation divided.

Its a crying shame that this happened at all. Those people were supposed to have been in a safe place worshipping God, not being gunned down. Every person in that small community probably has been effected in one way or another. My heart goes out to them. . .

I just watched a news flash,the Pasture was not there when it occurred but his wife and 14 year old daughter were,,the 14 year old is among the dead,,,,,still very little about the shooter except he is dead

Latest posts

Back