LAS VEGAS Mass shooting at Country & Western Concert

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL........nobody in the Colonies gave a rats butt about the other Countries.....we ran you out and that was the goal....LOL.....we only wanted Canada for the beer.....the women were too hairy for us.....lol...and many years later I do believe we saved you and all those other countries.....lol.....

Yes agreed we lost the 13 Colonies thats undeniable, but if you look at it from a Brit point of view at the time it was 13 small colonies at risk or Europe and our homeland and Canada. We lost the 13 colonies but won over a third of the world. We whupped France, Spain etc then a few years later when you tried to steal Canada you got your whupping.
Yes indeed and at one time "the sun never set on the British Empire".
We DID try to steal Canada and that was an arrogant, huge, blunder.
Can't argue with that. Facts is facts.

the women were too hairy for us

Bawwwww-hawwwwwwwwwww

Been to Canada many times and they are just as you said!:D

I think the French Canadians hate everybody.

Which island Doc? Do you mean the UK in 1940 ?
Yes, that island, that battle... As Churchill said "Nevaaah in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few."

What fascinates me is that wooden framed, cloth skinned Hawker Hurricanes carried the day, making mincemeat out of the BF 109s.
600px-Hurricane_mk1_r4118_fairford_arp.jpg

Last edited:
What fascinates me is that wooden framed, cloth skinned Hawker Hurricanes carried the day, making mincemeat out of the BF 109s.

Superior will!
I was born in '46 & dad and three of his brothers were in combat in WWII
so I grew up with stories, reading book, watching t-v, about WWII
heros.
Then there were the famous British pilots so badly outnumbered but
kicked royal arse fighting the German fighter pilots and bombers.
Bader, Douglas Robert Steuart later Sir Douglas Bader.
Awards:
CBE,DSO & Bar, DFC & Bar, FRAeS,DL

One of the most famous who had NO LEGS!
He flew with artificial limbs credited with 22 official "kills".
He was credited with 22 aerial victories, four shared victories, six probables, one shared probable and 11 enemy aircraft damaged.

Shot down and captured in Aug. 1941.
Actually I don't think he was shot down but rammed a German plane.

Go try to find a Slide Fire stock........every dealer is OUT....FBI can work fast when they want to.....LOL....

I found one.....lol......when the company that makes them is out of stock and all there dealers are out of stock that sounds fishy to me.....

Out of curiosity I started looking and looked at 50+ retailers and found ONE........I just looked for AR15 version not AK....

No mystery to me - everybody is trying to get one while they are still legal to buy.

Precisely this.^^^^
We gun people have seen many panic buys that stripped supplies
more quickly that they could be replaced.
Ammo and primers for reloading.
Why I have at least 15 thousand rounds of .22 rim fire ammo
and 1000 for the .223/5.56 and 100 rounds or more for other fire arms.
I'm not hoarding, just stocking up over time as finances allow.
In fact I bought another 400 rounds of .22 r.f. at the local Walmart.
Winchester and CCI long rifle hollow points.
I also reload and have 100 pounds of assorted smokeless powders
and about 40 pounds of black powder.
All this over years of buying.
I have a 125 yard range behind my house too.
So I'm o.c.d. :>)

Out of curiosity I started looking and looked at 50+ retailers and found ONE........I just looked for AR15 version not AK....

Panic buying again out of fear our gov't will be forced to enact
stiffer regulations on buying an AR type rifle.
I have five, a 7.62 X 51 (.308), a 6.8 SPC, and three .223/5.56.
The 6.8 doubles as a nice, accurate, light, deer rifle.
We were so poor that when I was a child mom would paint my feet
black to go to church so people would think I had dress shoes.:rolleyes:
( it's a joke but we were quite economically challenged)

After Newtown and the 22 ammo shortage I used to love tormenting the people who were raging against all the so called Hoarders....IF you are really an active gun owner and shooter you would have plenty of ammo on hand at all times....when you say you are an active gun owner and shooter and you only had 50 rounds of 22 ammo and could not find any ? You are obviously not an active gun owner and shooter....so don't raise hell with people who do keep a good stock of ammo on hand....it is not Hoarding....when the muslim got elected Wal-Mart had at least a 100 bricks of 22 in the case at all times, every week I would buy one or two, the same as anyone could have. I had way more than I will admit too.....lol.....I sold at reasonable prices at least 10k rounds in a few weeks.....people were begging for it.....I had bought the Federal 550 paks at Wal-Mart for like $18, I sold them for $25....I never tried to scam anyone and plenty of people I sold too were more than happy at $25.....I sold a lot of CCI Stinger 100 paks for $12....no one ever complained...I was setup one Saturday with my signs up on some private property close to a busy road selling ammo and a State Trooper showed up, he asked what I was doing ? I said I am trying to make a few bucks, The local State Police barracks had concerned citizens calling to report of Illegal ammo sales alongside the road ( Me ) I asked Tropper if I was doing anything wrong ? he said No, but since we had so many calls someone had to come see....I laughed and said, some people can't mind they
re own business....he turned around got into his car and left.....lol.....I fly the Gun Freedom Flag and I exercise it.....

Panic buying again out of fear our gov't will be forced to enact
stiffer regulations on buying an AR type rifle.
I have five, a 7.62 X 51 (.308), a 6.8 SPC, and three .223/5.56.
The 6.8 doubles as a nice, accurate, light, deer rifle.
We were so poor that when I was a child mom would paint my feet
black to go to church so people would think I had dress shoes.:rolleyes:
( it's a joke but we were quite economically challenged)

I had a pair of those shoes......it's not funny.....LOL.........

"What language do you speak ? ENGLISH
What is your LAW system based upon ? Yup English Common Law
What is your Alphabet? Yup the English Version
What are your main cities named after? Their British counterparts."

Absolutely. We are after all firm allies with our British cousins.
I am a Russian, German, Native American, American.
But first and foremost an American.
An American MUTE!:D
Then we have the famous Charge of the Light Brigade.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Light_Brigade
Talk about BRAVE!

Hitler tried to break the British people in the Blitz underestimated the
British resolve.
We could use another hero like Winston Churchill.

I have been looking at sites for AR15's for sale,,,looks like the panic buying has begun,,,,,,,,ammo sales have also spiked

I would be more concerned with who follows Trump, Right now, I don't see any pro firearm bills moving foreword at the Federal level this year including the sound suppressors :( Though I see more restrictions at the state level coming from these knee-jerk reactionary politicians.

I would be more concerned with who follows Trump, Right now, I don't see any pro firearm bills moving foreword at the Federal level this year including the sound suppressors :( Though I see more restrictions at the state level coming from these knee-jerk reactionary politicians.

they can do me no harm,,I have what I need,,,

Now that bump fire stocks are in the public eye, I think you are going to see a clamor for banning them. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that made it through Congress.

Now that bump fire stocks are in the public eye, I think you are going to see a clamor for banning them. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that made it through Congress.

those things are a gimmick I can fire my AR fast enough that it sounds like it's a automatic ,,,if they are banned I don't feel like we are losing much

those things are a gimmick I can fire my AR fast enough that it sounds like it's a automatic ,,,if they are banned I don't feel like we are losing much

The perception that those stocks make Ar15's/AK47's into the mighty full automatic death machines is all it will take, I think we are already there....I wonder what would have happened if the guy used a couple of the Ruger 10-22 Gatling gun kits....an AK 12 gauge arcing slugs into the crowd from a drum magazine....or any number of other weapons....I don't see it as what is necessary as far as guns or parts go....I see it as another thing taken away.....little by little.....enough has been taken away....I don't want to lose anymore because of crazy people....pretty soon they will be the only ones with guns....

I think there will be a very quiet period again as far as gun laws go that favor gun owners.....this too will pass in time. I would bet the large gun manufacturers emails and phone calls have been busy as too how much production should be bumped up.....and how much prices can be bumped up.....

Latest posts

Back