Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife is good and wasn't upset, me on the other hand wasn't nice and in a worst mood when all I got was a recording with the State Patrol when I called.

My Son got all straighten out, apparently the wife and son didn't want to involve me through this mess, wife told me the first thing the son ask was, does dad know. :mad:
I didn't know shit until it was all done.

The reason the State Patrol was even on the road was making sure no one was fishing on the river because the Governor shut down fishing during this stay at home order.

Sounds like those two know you well! LOL. Do these elected people EVER think about the situations of others? There are people who could actually need to fish to help feed themselves or their family. Another Dem Governor, right? The trend of Dem Governors actually harming their Citizens is growing daily.

You're very welcome, always ready to "serve and protect" the innocent...Got an old funny thing from the Army for you:
We the Unwilling, Lead by the Unknowing, are doing the Impossible, for the Ungrateful.
We have now been doing so much, for so long and getting so little support,
We are now capable of doing Anything with Nothing.

Sounds like those two know you well! LOL. Do these elected people EVER think about the situations of others? There are people who could actually need to fish to help feed themselves or their family. Another Dem Governor, right? The trend of Dem Governors actually harming their Citizens is growing daily.

Communist Governor who worships California

Looks like R.I. is tracking down New Yorkers who are escaping New York's lock down. R.I. State Patrol are pulling cars with New York plates and ordering them in a 14 day quarantine.
I bet we are going to see an awful lot of law suites out of this, on top of it, the Governor says she may call up the National Guard to search for New Yorkers in R.I.

This may not end well for the R.I. Governor

Snake Plissken, anyone? LOL
iu

World Health Organization under the microscope: what went wrong with coronavirus?

"Given this history, the willingness of the WHO to take China's statements at face value is shocking. WHO leadership is too susceptible to political pressure in its decisions on declaring a public health emergency of international concern (PHEIC), and this needs to be addressed."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/world-health-organization-coronavirus-what-went-wrong

Um... Oops

Obama admin repeatedly sought millions in CDC funding cuts.
Numerous Democrats, including Biden, have falsely claimed that Trump slashed the CDC budget, and Biden has suggested that he would never pursue similar cuts. The Associated Press has noted that those claims "distort" the facts, with FactCheck.org pointing out that CDC funding has actually increased under the current administration, largely because Congress insisted on maintaining funding levels for both CDC and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-admin-repeatedly-sought-millions-in-cdc-funding-cuts

Historically pandemics have often caused paranoia and xenophobia, which led to crime and murder. I think we are see the same things here - at first there was a rise in crimes against Asian people (regardless of whether they had recently visited China). Now that states are practically trying to prevent travel from other states (regardless of how reasonable it may be under the circumstances), it would not surprise me if crimes against these "outsiders" begin happening as well.
I can also see for example one state trying to make sure they get the needed supplies, rather than other states. The federal government may try to prevent squabbles but there are only so many ways to do so if people are determined to get what they need. I don't know how likely this is but it came to mind.
Of course this whole thing is making us vulnerable as a country; I hope most terrorists are too preoccupied with their own problems to take advantage of it. I did read an article that this will probably be a more-active-than-usual hurricane season. That could cause a whole new set of problems.

We are now and will be even more so stretched to the limit with this event. I really hope nothing else major happens before we get a handle on this virus.

I did not foresee a pandemic hitting this fast and this hard in this short amount of time and I truly pray that we on the west coast don't get hit by what I originally was concerned about and that's an earthquake and/or volcanoes.

One for FREEDOM

Trump Admin Names Gun Makers, Retailers Essential Businesses Nationwide

President Trump’s Department of Homeland Security released updated guidelines naming gun manufacturers and retailers as essential on Saturday, which means they are to stay open and operational nationwide during a Chinese coronavirus shutdown.

The DHS guidelines list as essential:

Workers supporting the manufacturing of safety equipment and uniforms for law enforcement, public safety personnel, and first responders.
Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.

The Second Amendment Foundation’s Alan Gottlieb commented on the DHS declaration, saying, “Every freedom loving American owes President Trump and his administration a very big thank you for protecting our Second Amendment Rights. This is another Trump promise made and promise kept.”

The DHS declaration comes just days after Governor Phil Murphy (D) laughed in the face of a man who expressed concern that the statewide shutdown in New Jersey had put an end to gun sales, thereby eliminating the ability to get a firearm for self-defense.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...rs-retailers-essential-businesses-nationwide/

HOW SICK IS THE HUMAN RACE BECOMING??? This person should never be given a job again. He has proven beyond a reasonable doubt that he does not belong in ANY type of job with contact to human beings...give him a fingernail clipper and send him into the Yosemite National forest and tell him not to come back till he has made a video of him cutting down a Sequoia Tree with the clippers...ajtoi3üptok43p+fir9e0qwtui4p13+5ui49032u´t3i90wtpmve98ß23üpo6ipu8gre8wjt5990t3üuteuger0w98ut#rt04jgoghorjtozt5!!!!!!!
(that is a coded message of what I think of him and his likes) GP

Latest posts

Back