Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1712188270248.png

Video here…
https://gab.com/MorpheusMAGA/posts/112208196630648452

Spread the word to everyone you know! There are so many children these days affected by their standard vaccinations.

View attachment 24546

Video here…
https://gab.com/MorpheusMAGA/posts/112208196630648452

Spread the word to everyone you know! There are so many children these days affected by their standard vaccinations.
I saw a video today that said CDS was able to cure autism. It may have been the one that PP posted yesterday and listened to at work today. I am a true believer that at least some autisms are caused by childhood vaccines. I have watched a couple documentaries with Dell Bigtree. It has been a while now. This is where I saw https://www.brighteon.com/channels/highwire?search=auti

Just put a new battery in the SxS, so wanted to test drive. Went up to a neighbors to check because he had surgery and is in rehab and his wife is staying with daughter. Thought I would check on things for him.

Door was wide open! Me without any protection, not even my phone, checked the place out. weird going past the one room I had ever been in and I didn’t see anything trashed.
He has his doorbell cam and talked to me on the way out. It picked up my SxS pulling in. His wife was there last night and probably didnt lock and latch the door.
Good he has a neighbor like you! Most don't care, or even know their neighbors! Thank You!

While I dont trust the last so called vaccine, I can’t say my kids suffered from MeaslesMumpsRubella or Chickenpox like I did.
I stated that the new outbreaks of Measles were from illegals and was promptly told it was from Antivaxers. Where did it come from? Even the news stories said it was from foreign travelers.
If you want to talk side effects, son had ADHD, but also had 2 A type personality parents

My kids didnt -
Get shaken out of their pants upsidedown because they had Rubella and wanted to go to school.
Have to come home a week into 2 week Boy Scout camp because of chicken pox.
Have to go up 3 days late the next year because of mumps.

Some of these vaccines worked.

Good he has a neighbor like you! Most don't care, or even know their neighbors! Thank You!
Thanks. They are stubbornly independent, close to 80. I asked their closer neighbor down the street, a sheriff to help keep an eye on their place too.

I need to stay off if Midway USA website for a while . I just placed another large order for ammo . Now I'm going to need some more ammo cans .
Midway helped me during my Freedom days period. I like this company. Emails when ready for shipment, emails when shipped, emails when delivered to my box address
I like them.

While I dont trust the last so called vaccine, I can’t say my kids suffered from MeaslesMumpsRubella or Chickenpox like I did.
I stated that the new outbreaks of Measles were from illegals and was promptly told it was from Antivaxers. Where did it come from? Even the news stories said it was from foreign travelers.
If you want to talk side effects, son had ADHD, but also had 2 A type personality parents

My kids didnt -
Get shaken out of their pants upsidedown because they had Rubella and wanted to go to school.
Have to come home a week into 2 week Boy Scout camp because of chicken pox.
Have to go up 3 days late the next year because of mumps.

Some of these vaccines worked.

I’m with you on some of the vaccines did work. None of my children have any problems. There are those saying they have added crap to the old vaccines. Who knows? What is without question is that far more children these days end up with autism. The article above shows how some are curing autism by removing the mercury (from the vaccines) in the children’s bodies. There seems to be an issue with the additional vaccines, as well giving several at the same time.

Last edited:
I’m with you on some of the vaccines did work. None of my children have any problems. There are those saying they have added crap to the old vaccines. Who knows? What is without question is that far more children these days end up with autism. The article above shows how some are curing autism by removing the mercury (from the vaccines) in the children’s bodies. There seems to be an issue with the additional vaccines, as well giving several at the same time.

The vaccine industry has been corrupted by Evil actors, like everything else.

Heading to work this morning . Got stuck behind a train that was sitting still . They stop at this crossing from time to time . Either loading blocks from a factory or hay from a co op . View attachment 24555
The train blocks the crossing going to my son's school. Sometimes we have to drive the long way around. Looks like they wouldn't do it at rush hour.

Latest posts

Back