Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FBI are absolutely out there monitoring and going to American Citizen’s homes. Have seen videos of them doing so and stating they were there to ask about something the person posted. Saw one yesterday of a black woman they were trying to harass for posting about biden in a negative way on FB. Was that on here? I can’t remember where I saw it. She managed to make them leave after getting in their faces (3 FBI agents) and videoing them.

1711830156231.jpeg

Wasn't sure if I was ever going to share this neat trick, but the world is going to hell, the auto industry is taking advantage of us, and the K-9 units have too much credibility, so I am going to let you all in on a little secret that will stop your iron from rusting. If anyone gets rich from this, just throw me 1% without the tax man knowing. This nail was sanded bare, coated in cannabis resin, and hammered into our power pole. Two years and no sign of rust. Poured salt water on it twice. Time to bring back the hemp industry!
IMG_20240330_225813080.jpg
IMG_20240330_225856414.jpg

That is a beautiful fox pic.
It is called an American Cross Fox, which is a partially melanistic red fox. It is not a cross between two kinds of foxes, it's called a cross fox because there is a horizontal black stripe that runs down it's back and a vertical black stripe running down its shoulder forming a cross when seen from above.

Here is another picture of a cross fox (I don't think it's the same fox) that shows the stripes.
black-orange-fox-sam-gaby-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back