Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Midway helped me during my Freedom days period. I like this company. Emails when ready for shipment, emails when shipped, emails when delivered to my box address
I like them.
Midway helped me get through the dark days of obumer. And before that idiot, Clinton.

Last edited:
So if this corresponds to reality, then I fully understand that our current society will go under.

I can only say 🤢🤮🤮🤮

The crazy filth are running around doing what they please. They better enjoy it, because it won’t last. The large majority of the planet is going to put a stop to them. Count on it. Human nature never changes.

1712358922939.png

So far… being new , the Icon strip says I don’t have the privilege to post or reply . ( double secret probation)
“You have insufficient privileges to reply here” at bottom right screen. That’s the message on my page.

Last edited:
Hi, just thought I’d offer a hello from Penna. I like to be ready for emergencies … not to be shocked because of a tragedy.
Welcome to the forum Ratpacker. All of us here want to be ready for everyday emegencies along with ones that will effect us for a few days or weeks. Some of us are thinking longer term. You need to find where you want to get. Welcome to the forum, but we do actually have a place to go to give a little tidbit about you and what you are wanting to get reay for. Here's a link for you if you haven't already seen it.

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.com/forums/new-member-introductions.2/

Latest posts

Back