Bet the Anti-Trumpers are crying today...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you really think he is just going to turn into a peace loving leader overnight? I would be wary of anything he promises. Either way, I do believe that open dialogue with him is much smarter than the policies of the last 60 years.
Oh no, I wasn’t thinking he was being forthright at all. I was surprised at how many people seemed to believe that the threat was over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When talks began Kim was told either way He will denuke . Theres a plan now for the U.S to disassemble North Korea's nuclear and chemical weapons this year and theres the smoking craters plan .

I guess you are calling me new, but I am not.

I still beg to differ on what is progress and what is regression.
And studies have shown that Antarctic ice is melting at 5 times the original predictions, now projecting a sea level increase of 5 feet by 2100. Of course, we don’t care as we will be dead. But even if we stopped shoving carbon into the atmosphere right now, the melt will continue for years because it is stored in environment. Too bad for the US coast, the NE. And this is what a continued reliance on coal contributes to. And more coal means more respiratory illnesses. Which is what trump is promoting.

The trade wars with Canada, Mexico, Europe, and China will hurt the US and it already is. The global economy is much too complex to think that tariffs will be a laser focused solution. There are always little folk that get caught in the middle, parts manufactures that can only get what they need from a single source because there are no other options, farmers who rely on selling there good overseas but now retaliations are making that impossible...

Oh and that Great Wall? I think that would be the greatest waste of taxpayer money. Even if they build it, the greatest illegal immigration source is from people who enter legally then stay illegally. Plus, there are planes, boats and tunnels... not to mention trumps great budget, what, 3 trillion dollar deficit? Yep, he is doing things. Selling out to the highest bidder. Did you like the Chinese bailout? Selling the US seal on trump products? Exempting his daughters products from his regulations?

History will expose him for what he is, when all the dust settles.

Just FYI, I disagree with just about every thing you posted.

I would invite everyone to completely ignore the armchair experts on both sides about Climate Change, and read what the actual experts say.

Beginning with Dr. Roy Spencer...

http://www.drroyspencer.com/

Roy Spencer's bona fides:

Roy Warren Spencer (born December 20, 1955) is a meteorologist, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, and the U.S. Science Team leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer (AMSR-E) on NASA's Aqua satellite. He has served as senior scientist for climate studies at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center.
He is known for his satellite-based temperature monitoring work, for which he was awarded the American Meteorological Society's Special Award.

In 2001, he designed an algorithm to detect tropical cyclones and estimate their maximum sustained wind speed using the Advanced Microwave Sounding Unit (AMSU).

Spencer has been a member of several science teams: the Tropical Rainfall Measuring Mission (TRMM) Space Station Accommodations Analysis Study Team, Science Steering Group for TRMM, TOVS Pathfinder Working Group, NASA Headquarters Earth Science and Applications Advisory Subcommittee, and two National Research Council (NRC) study panels.

He is on the board of directors of the George C. Marshall Institute, and on the board of advisors of the Cornwall Alliance for the Stewardship of Creation.

Spencer's research work is funded by NASA, NOAA, DOE, and the DOT as well as by Peabody Energy.

Last edited:
I guess you are calling me new, but I am not.

I still beg to differ on what is progress and what is regression.
And studies have shown that Antarctic ice is melting at 5 times the original predictions, now projecting a sea level increase of 5 feet by 2100. Of course, we don’t care as we will be dead. But even if we stopped shoving carbon into the atmosphere right now, the melt will continue for years because it is stored in environment. Too bad for the US coast, the NE. And this is what a continued reliance on coal contributes to. And more coal means more respiratory illnesses. Which is what trump is promoting.

The trade wars with Canada, Mexico, Europe, and China will hurt the US and it already is. The global economy is much too complex to think that tariffs will be a laser focused solution. There are always little folk that get caught in the middle, parts manufactures that can only get what they need from a single source because there are no other options, farmers who rely on selling there good overseas but now retaliations are making that impossible...

Oh and that Great Wall? I think that would be the greatest waste of taxpayer money. Even if they build it, the greatest illegal immigration source is from people who enter legally then stay illegally. Plus, there are planes, boats and tunnels... not to mention trumps great budget, what, 3 trillion dollar deficit? Yep, he is doing things. Selling out to the highest bidder. Did you like the Chinese bailout? Selling the US seal on trump products? Exempting his daughters products from his regulations?

History will expose him for what he is, when all the dust settles.

In the Antarctic region a massive volcano was discovered under the ice last year that caused the ice sheets to break away and ice melt. Also:

"The possibility that a deep mantle plume manifests Pliocene and Quaternary volcanism and potential elevated heat flux in West Antarctica has been studied for more than 30 years. Recent seismic images support the plume hypothesis as the cause of Marie Byrd Land (MBL) volcanism and geophysical structure. Mantle plumes may more than double the geothermal heat flux above nominal continental values. A dearth of in situ ice sheet basal data exists that samples the heat flux. Consequently, we examine a realistic distribution of heat flux associated with a possible late Cenozoic mantle plume in West Antarctica and explore its impact on thermal and melt conditions at the ice sheet base. We use a simple analytical mantle plume parameterization to produce geothermal heat flux at the base of the ice sheet. The three‐dimensional ice flow model includes an enthalpy framework and full‐Stokes stress balance. As both the putative plume location and extent are uncertain, we perform broadly scoped experiments to characterize the impact of the plume on geothermal heat flux and ice sheet basal conditions. The experiments show that mantle plumes have an important local impact on the ice sheet, with basal melting rates reaching several centimeters per year directly above the hotspot. In order to be consistent with observations of basal hydrology in MBL, the upper bound on the plume‐derived geothermal heat flux is 150 mW/m2. In contrast, the active lake system of the lower part of Whillans Ice Stream suggests a widespread anomalous mantle heat flux, linked to a rift source. "
Also:

Attachments

• jgrb52246-sup-0001-supplementary.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
The problem with Meteorologist Climatologists, Forensic Meteorologists, Atmospheric researchers the prediction models are not using geophysics quantitative methods for climate change analysis! The earths natural forces have far more impact on climate than we humans.

The problem with Meteorologist Climatologists, Forensic Meteorologists, Atmospheric researchers the prediction models are not using geophysics quantitative methods for climate change analysis! The earths natural forces have far more impact on climate than we humans.
Does that account for the extreme rise today of CO2 in the atmosphere over any time in history? I would have thought that back when the earth was still cooling and volcanos everywhere that there would be more CO2, not less. (Serious question)

Does that account for the extreme rise today of CO2 in the atmosphere over any time in history? I would have thought that back when the earth was still cooling and volcanos everywhere that there would be more CO2, not less.
Look at the purple line...
co2_temperature_historical.png

Does that account for the extreme rise today of CO2 in the atmosphere over any time in history? I would have thought that back when the earth was still cooling and volcanos everywhere that there would be more CO2, not less. (Serious question)

No one can say that and be taken seriously “rise of co2 in the atmosphere over any time in history” they only started doing that in the 1950s and only in very select areas unlike today where it is measured world wide.

No one can say that and be taken seriously “rise of co2 in the atmosphere over any time in history” they only started doing that in the 1950s and only in very select areas unlike today where it is measured world wide.
https://www.co2.earth/. They have based their info from NOAA data. I believe you can get readings of the CO2 in the atmosphere from air trapped in ice (glaciers) and so create trend analysis.

That was my point Doc, climatologist are not using geophysics quantitative methods :-/ Thanks for posting that.
Or in other words, Global Warming scientists (whose livelihoods depend on "proving" global warming) are guilty of extreme cherry picking when it comes to data, especially when it comes to limited periods of time (that are not indicative of the overall trend). And when they can't find the data they want, they change the parameters, hide data they don't like, or outright fabricate data to make it look like they found corroborating data.

https://www.co2.earth/. They have based their info from NOAA data. I believe you can get readings of the CO2 in the atmosphere from air trapped in ice (glaciers) and so create trend analysis.

The ice in the Arctic and Antarctic are above volcanoes. 1 volcano will emit millions of ton of co2 in the atmosphere!

The ice in the Arctic and Antarctic are above volcanoes. 1 volcano will emit millions of ton of co2 in the atmosphere!
Latest estimate: 600 million tons per year! But also massive amounts of other gasses like S02.
But we don't know how much C02 is being released at the bottom of the ocean, which gets dissolved before reaching the atmosphere. The oceans are the C02 reservoir for the planet, not the atmosphere. C02 released into the atmosphere has a chance to be consumed by plants before being dissolved in the ocean.

Un is basically facing a coop if he didn't turn it around asap. We identified it and called him on it. No doubt part of the deal is saving face for him, hence this whole dog and pony show.
Not too much of a show since he murdered another one of his generals. He is worse than Hitler, at least Hitler cared about his own German people. This creep has his own people in slavery and starvation on purpose.

Latest posts

Back