Bet the Anti-Trumpers are crying today...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard something on the radio the other day...

Jeffrey Goldberg wrote an article in The Atlantic about trying to figure out what Trump's foreign policy was. Trying to define a "Trump Doctrine" so to speak. He was talking to a "senior White House Official" and said that maybe it was "too early to discern a definitive Trump Doctrine." (these idiots continue to amaze me - anyone with half a brain knows EXACTLY what the "Trump Doctrine" is)

“No,” the official said. “There’s definitely a Trump Doctrine.”
“What is it?” I asked. Here is the answer I received:
“The Trump Doctrine is
'We're America, Bitch!'
That’s the Trump Doctrine.”

picture.php

I like one thing the media is pointing out though about trump though. Why is he saying ‘it’s an honor to meet you’ to a dictator while being rude to our longtime allies?
Well, our so-called allies have been taking advantage of us to begin with. And the media reports of the G7 are not accurate at all from what I understand.

But as to why he is being nice to the little turd, may I remind you of something you said on Aug 10th of last year:
The rhetoric being thrown around by both us and N Korea is getting out of hand. I really wish I had some authority or ability to calm this situation down. It's clear to me that this is becoming a run away train wreck. We can't afford another war, and the thought of all the young lost lives is neausating. Why can't leaders use rational common sense?
First off, the US needs to stop our aggression and war games on their doorstep. No wonder the little turd is paranoid. Next we should agree to a pact to never invade or interfere with their soverenty in exchange of their going non nuclear. We are intent on provoking the little shit until we are at war. I really don't think there's much hope for humanity.

Let me ask you this Brent: Hasn't Trump done EXACTLY what you said you wished he would do?

Well, our so-called allies have been taking advantage of us to begin with. And the media reports of the G7 are not accurate at all from what I understand.

But as to why he is being nice to the little turd, may I remind you of something you said on Aug 10th of last year:

Let me ask you this Brent: Hasn't Trump done EXACTLY what you said you wished he would do?
Like I said above, I am really glad he is working with N Korea. It’s one of the few things I really like from him. I was just pointing out that he is not treating our allies with any respect. That part I don’t like. I’m objective enough to point out the occasional smart thing he does......

I still don’t like the guy, but I will say that we had a policy towards N Korea since the 50’s that was not working. To continue a failed policy is stupidity. I applaud the fact that he is trying something different. As far as real results, I don’t believe anything has been achieved yet, but we will see down the road. I also agree the war games on Kim’s doorstep were part of what made him the paranoid little shit that he is to begin with and think stopping them will go a long way towards our ultimate goal on nuke free. I like one thing the media is pointing out though about trump though. Why is he saying ‘it’s an honor to meet you’ to a dictator while being rude to our longtime allies?

our allies,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am tired of footing the bill for the rest of the world,,,I think Trump may feel the same way

As far as real results, I don’t believe anything has been achieved yet, but we will see down the road.

A problem with liberals is that the only thing that matters are 'intentions'. They loved Obama because he said flowery, pretty (but impossible) stuff (and none of it came true, can you keep your doctor or have you saved $2500 per year on your health care?). They talked like they really meant well. Meanwhile Trump says things that a the surface seem 'mean'. But liberals do not follow through to see what the real end results are. As has been said above, results are what really matter. A parent spanking their child appears 'mean', but the long-term results can save that child's life.

Now for your quote above. Nothing achieved yet? Do you really think that? None?

How about moving the embassy to Jerusalem? Is that not a real result?
How about the lowest unemployment numbers in 50 years? Yes, five zero. It's a long time.
How about all the companies that have changed their minds about closing manufacturing plants here rather than exporting jobs?
Heck, look here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ch-deal/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4de70e0b6de1
Even before Trump got into office, he saved $1.4 billion on Air Force One costs.

So you are saying saving over $1billion before even starting the job is nothing? Can you hear your own insane bias? And I do mean it, 'insanity', you have a mental problem. I don't mean this as an insult, I mean it as a statement of fact and hope you can do something about it.

One last example. Obama called ISIS the "JV" team, and ISIS then kicked butt for years. Trump stepped in, and a year later ISIS is in full retreat and all but extinct. Again, is that 'nothing'?

Some of Trumps accomplishments and it does not include anything from 2018.

1) He got conservative judge Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court.

2) The stock market is at an all-time high.

3) Consumer confidence is at an all-time high.

4) He created more than a million jobs by undoing Obama’s regulations.

5) Mortgage applications for new homes is at a 7 year high.

6) Unemployment rate is at a 16 year low. More now

7) Signed the promoting women in entrepreneurship act.

8) Gutted 800 Obama era regulations thus freeing up companies to hire again and get the economy moving once again.

9) Ended the war on coal and caused a new mine for coal mining to open that will mine clean coal. He also put the miners back to work.

10) Weakened Dodd-Frank regulations.

11) Promotes buying and hiring American.

12) Investments from major businesses such as Foxconn, Ford ,Toyota, Intel amd others will build here now.

13) Reduced illegal immigration by over 70%.

14) Bids for the border wall are underway.

15) He’s fighting back against sanctuary cities.

16) Changed the rules of engagement against ISIS.

17) Drafted a plan to defeat ISIS.

18) Worked to reduce the cost of the F-35 fighter jets.

19) Imposed a five year lobbying plan.

20) Sanctioned Iran over its’ missile program.

21) Responded to Syria’s use of chemical weapons.

22) Reduced tax reform plan.

23) He’s renegotiating NAFTA.

24) He withdrew from the Trans Pacific Partnership thus keeping jobs here.

25) He pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accords thus saving us millions of dollars every year.

26) Created a task force to reduce crime.

27) The DOJ is targeting dangerous gangs like MS-13.

28) Signed independence and economic growth law.

29) Signed an executive order to protect police officers and target drug cartels.

30) Signed an executive order for religious freedom.

31) His administration is working on sending education back to the states.

32) He’s fixing the dept. of Veterans affairs so now vets can choose their own doctors and be covered. This also protects whistle blowers and allows VA to terminate bad employees..

33) Authorized construction of the Keystone and Dakota pipelines. The Dakota pipeline is up and running without harming the environment.

34) Created commissions on election fraud and opioid addiction.

35) Food stamp use is the lowest level in seven years.

36) Reduced the White House payroll saving taxpayers millions of dollars.

37) He’s donating his salary to various causes.

38) Signed 52 pieces of legislation.

39) Cut 600 billion from UN peacekeeping mission.

40) Gas prices lowest in more than 12 years.

You won’t hear any of this in the mainstream media. All they know is destroy, distract and damage. That shows that they don’t care about the people they claim to care about because if they did they would work with Trump and make the country better.

Trump accomplished all of this on his own without the help of congress who are useless at this point. All the media cares about is how they can destroy him today. They have no solutions of their own. They are all deranged ideologues suffering from what is known as Trump derangement syndrome. No wonder the media’s and congress’ ratings are lower than Trump’ s. His may be low, but theirs is lower.

In the areas of economics and national security, Trump is in the midst of healing this country’s true woes. He’s facing nearly insurmountable opposition from every corner of Washington and the media. But he’s started something in motion that will ultimately prevail. He has turned the ship around. That’s moral victory. That’s making America great again. That’s all that really, truly matters.

Quite a few of the “accomplishments” listed are debatable, and time will tell. Many companies are moving out of the US, P&G, Harley Davison, Kimberly Clark...and companies like Chrysler (who Trump said was coming back to the US) is not. And he is threatening German companies that have manufacturing in the US like BMW and Mercedes...
Now, all the regulations that are being rolled back could be a loss to the US.. Coal is not sustainable, nor is it “ clean.” Black lung is on the rise, is that a win? They are talking about mining in the Arctic Refuge, and even the Grand Canyon...is that a win? Maybe if you don’t care what the Future will bring...same for reducing the regulations protecting our air, water, and food supply. I do care, so that is a loss for me. Gas prices are rising, as are interest rates. I am not sure that removing protections by the Dodd-Frank is a good thing, either. Antagonizing our major trade partners—Canada, Mexico—will probably hurt the US more than help.

As I said, time will tell.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brent & the 'new' guy,

I'm sure you can find some frog's hairs to argue about from our lists above. But you miss the forest because of the trees. The Trump Tsunami is wide, strong, and effective. You cannot honestly deny this, to do so would be delusional. And I'm not going to argue facts. Trump has made massive changes, it's a fact.

And 'new' guy, coal is very sustainable. There is enough for generations to come. At least long enough until a reasonable energy technology comes into reality. Drilling for oil is a good thing. You think our regulations matter where you can eat off the floor, but watch nations like China throw buckets of mud across the same floor? All our insane regulations do is handicap our manufacturing. And Dodd-Frank should be completely abolished; because of that baloney I am no longer a 'depositor' and instead am a 'creditor' to the bank: they can gamble with my savings. And there is nothing wrong with cancelling horrible trade deals for much more fair arrangements.

But a liberal will not open their eyes to see reality.

PG, +1.83% also will move chemicals production from Kansas City to a chemicals plant near its Cincinnati headquarters. P&G said it isn’t yet clear how many jobs will ultimately be gained or lost as the company reworks its factory footprint. While the moves announced Wednesday appear to amount to a loss, P&G is growing operations in Ohio, North Carolina and Utah, as well as at the two other plants in Iowa City, a spokesman said.

WHAT’S TRUE
Harley-Davidson has announced the closure of at least one of its United States factories; the company also announced that it would be opening a manufacturing plant in Thailand.

WHAT’S FALSE
These decisions were both made before Trump imposed tariffs on imported steel; Harley-Davidson did not shut down its Wisconsin plant; Harley-Davidson still builds motorcycles in the United States.

Chrysler: The automaker announced Thursday that it will spend more than $1 billion to revamp its Warren Truck Assembly Plant, which will start making the Ram heavy-duty truck in 2020. The truck is currently made in Saltillo, Mexico.
Fiat Chrysler said it will add 2,500 jobs in Michigan to support the move.
The company also said it's giving one-time $2,000 bonuses to 60,000 U.S. workers.

Coal is sustainable in many areas and circumstances. Its akso getting cleaner and more refined, but that does cause more problems like black lung. This can also be reduced greatly, but the workers keep agreaing to do the work.

What does Coal production and black lung disease have to do with Trump? They have both been around way before Trump was even born. Trump is not making anyone work in coal mines or forcing anyone to to use coal for energy.

Dodd Frank, really? Its bad for small banks which is bad for small business which is bad for the poor and lower middle class. Its something the government created to regulate and stiffel banks to fix the problems that the government created in the first place.

Gas will not keep increasing. It just went up because of the summer blends and does so every year during the summer. US crude production will increase over 10% by next year which will bring down prices.

Interest rates needed to increase and have been held unpresedentedly low due to poor economic growth, because of progressive liberal economic polocies under G. Bush Jr. And Obama.

Antagonizing leaders of other countries hurts us? Like it hurt us when Trump antagonized North Korea?

Yeah time will tell and is telling a lot every day.

Last edited:
Our "allies"....only as long as our government keeps sending them boat loads of tax payers dollars. I'd like the see all of these countries weaned off the US taxpayers tit.

Agreed we give the EU $18 billion a year and another $18billion in foreign aid, all wasted money, and in Europe I believe only the UK and Poland meet their 2% of GDP financial obligations to NATO

Brent & the 'new' guy,

I'm sure you can find some frog's hairs to argue about from our lists above. But you miss the forest because of the trees. The Trump Tsunami is wide, strong, and effective. You cannot honestly deny this, to do so would be delusional. And I'm not going to argue facts. Trump has made massive changes, it's a fact.

And 'new' guy, coal is very sustainable. There is enough for generations to come. At least long enough until a reasonable energy technology comes into reality. Drilling for oil is a good thing. You think our regulations matter where you can eat off the floor, but watch nations like China throw buckets of mud across the same floor? All our insane regulations do is handicap our manufacturing. And Dodd-Frank should be completely abolished; because of that baloney I am no longer a 'depositor' and instead am a 'creditor' to the bank: they can gamble with my savings. And there is nothing wrong with cancelling horrible trade deals for much more fair arrangements.

But a liberal will not open their eyes to see reality.

I guess you are calling me new, but I am not.

I still beg to differ on what is progress and what is regression.
And studies have shown that Antarctic ice is melting at 5 times the original predictions, now projecting a sea level increase of 5 feet by 2100. Of course, we don’t care as we will be dead. But even if we stopped shoving carbon into the atmosphere right now, the melt will continue for years because it is stored in environment. Too bad for the US coast, the NE. And this is what a continued reliance on coal contributes to. And more coal means more respiratory illnesses. Which is what trump is promoting.

The trade wars with Canada, Mexico, Europe, and China will hurt the US and it already is. The global economy is much too complex to think that tariffs will be a laser focused solution. There are always little folk that get caught in the middle, parts manufactures that can only get what they need from a single source because there are no other options, farmers who rely on selling there good overseas but now retaliations are making that impossible...

Oh and that Great Wall? I think that would be the greatest waste of taxpayer money. Even if they build it, the greatest illegal immigration source is from people who enter legally then stay illegally. Plus, there are planes, boats and tunnels... not to mention trumps great budget, what, 3 trillion dollar deficit? Yep, he is doing things. Selling out to the highest bidder. Did you like the Chinese bailout? Selling the US seal on trump products? Exempting his daughters products from his regulations?

History will expose him for what he is, when all the dust settles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

so what has been agreed over??
what are the tangible results?
good if he pulls this out,only thing I don't like is that he seems to behave like a putin puppet over russia issue.
The remains of Korean war soldiers are being released by NK. Ya know this was a private meeting between two world leaders, I just think that may be a good idea to start. Keep the press out of it, all the speculation. The press just tears everything up.

The ones that are saying Trump is being rude to Our Allies are also the ones that said in past years We should take all the $$ We give to Our Allies and fix stuff at Home . Our current trade deals have been used to buy friends and loyalty . 2 things You really cant buy . Trumps not the first to bring this up .
What you get are fake friends and fake allies.

Latest posts

Back