Bet the Anti-Trumpers are crying today...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The remains of Korean war soldiers are being released by NK. Ya know this was a private meeting between two world leaders, I just think that may be a good idea to start. Keep the press out of it, all the speculation. The press just tears everything up.
Sorry... but I can’t resist... the release of the Korean remains to all the grieving parents that were asking trump for this? [emoji3]

The remains coming home was a good thing. So far, that was it, unless you count the nuclear war that did not happen. Yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I guess you are calling me new, but I am not.

I still beg to differ on what is progress and what is regression.
And studies have shown that Antarctic ice is melting at 5 times the original predictions, now projecting a sea level increase of 5 feet by 2100. Of course, we don’t care as we will be dead. But even if we stopped shoving carbon into the atmosphere right now, the melt will continue for years because it is stored in environment. Too bad for the US coast, the NE. And this is what a continued reliance on coal contributes to. And more coal means more respiratory illnesses. Which is what trump is promoting.

The trade wars with Canada, Mexico, Europe, and China will hurt the US and it already is. The global economy is much too complex to think that tariffs will be a laser focused solution. There are always little folk that get caught in the middle, parts manufactures that can only get what they need from a single source because there are no other options, farmers who rely on selling there good overseas but now retaliations are making that impossible...

Oh and that Great Wall? I think that would be the greatest waste of taxpayer money. Even if they build it, the greatest illegal immigration source is from people who enter legally then stay illegally. Plus, there are planes, boats and tunnels... not to mention trumps great budget, what, 3 trillion dollar deficit? Yep, he is doing things. Selling out to the highest bidder. Did you like the Chinese bailout? Selling the US seal on trump products? Exempting his daughters products from his regulations?

History will expose him for what he is, when all the dust settles.

I would imagine you are still working at getting your panties out of a wad since the election,,,,,

I bet you voted for Clinton and before that Obama,,,,the next election you would vote for Mr. Rodgers if he was on the ticket,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone other than a Republican ................

I would imagine you are still working at getting your panties out of a wad since the election,,,,,

I bet you voted for Clinton and before that Obama,,,,the next election you would vote for Mr. Rodgers if he was on the ticket,,,,,,,,,,,,,anyone other than a Republican ................
Don’t insult me, I vote for who I think will do the best job. I don’t like Hillary, but I did vote for her over trump.

I really, really, hate it when people say things like they would vote for the devil himself rather than a democrat ( or whatever) including pedophiles and criminals. Romney looks like a saint compared to what we have now. At least I feel he is sane. I may not agree with him but I feel he is more trustworthy.
So, rather than respond in a constructive way, you throw insults without substance? My rule of thumb here is to be respectful. I have no problem with diverse opinions, but let’s have a good discourse in disagreeing, please?

Don’t insult me, I vote for who I think will do the best job. I don’t like Hillary, but I did vote for her over trump.

I really, really, hate it when people say things like they would vote for the devil himself rather than a democrat ( or whatever) including pedophiles and criminals. Romney looks like a saint compared to what we have now. At least I feel he is sane. I may not agree with him but I feel he is more trustworthy.
So, rather than respond in a constructive way, you throw insults without substance? My rule of thumb here is to be respectful. I have no problem with diverse opinions, but let’s have a good discourse in disagreeing, please?

with all the crap that Clinton has pulled she should be behind bars,,,,,,,,,,,yet you voted for her ,,,,,,,,,,,that is laughable

I agree completely, voting along party lines is blindly following like sheep. I look at the person and what they stand for. No one person is going to do everything I believe would be good for the country, so you look at their overall stance on things. I don’t thing every idea trump has is bad, just the majority of them. Clean coal is laughable, there is no such fantasy. Trump is purely pro business, but dosent give a rats ### about the environment. There needs to be some middle ground

vote for the best person,,,,,,,,,,,,I get it,,,,,,,,,,just what do either of you think happened,,,Trump won this election because he was the better choice and because of the way the electoral college is set up he won,,,there were enough of us not so blind to see the path of destruction Obama had set us on and that Clinton would have continued down to accomplish this,,,,,,with Clinton's absolute hatred for Russia,just how long would it have been before we were nuking each other

4 years and no nukes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IS A ABSOLUTE WIN TO ME

Sorry... but I can’t resist... the release of the Korean remains to all the grieving parents that were asking trump for this? [emoji3]

The remains coming home was a good thing. So far, that was it, unless you count the nuclear war that did not happen. Yet.

That is it that we know of, like I said, Private Meeting.

I agree completely, voting along party lines is blindly following like sheep. I look at the person and what they stand for. No one person is going to do everything I believe would be good for the country, so you look at their overall stance on things. I don’t thing every idea trump has is bad, just the majority of them. Clean coal is laughable, there is no such fantasy. Trump is purely pro business, but dosent give a rats ### about the environment. There needs to be some middle ground
May be off the subject but there is more than one type of coal and there are ways to clean it. I agree it is not clean energy, no carbon fuel is, so? now what? It is slowly ev0lving to renewable energy. I think there is much more pollution from oil than from coal. We need a substitute that is available to everyone for their gasoline, natural gas and coal. Is this a problem, absolutely.

I would like to know what conservative said they would vote for the devil or a pedophile or a criminal. I personally don't know any conservatives that would. Do you know these people or are you just going by word of mouth or what? I have never heard this.

I would like to know what conservative said they would vote for the devil or a pedophile or a criminal. I personally don't know any conservatives that would. Do you know these people or are you just going by word of mouth or what? I have never heard this.
Yea thats crazy . Thoes are all liberal values . Look at LA and San Francisco as well as other Liberal dominate areas .

Last edited:
During the Roy Moore vs Doug Jones election, I saw people post on a friend’s Facebook page that they would rather vote for the devil himself than vote Democratic. They were friends of a friend, and we all know people with keyboards say things they might not in person, but it was not 2nd hand info. And I am glad for you (and me) that there are conservatives that do not hold this philosophy. But when I read illogical and hateful posts, one after another, it gets to me. I know there are good folks from all points of view. I dream of a time where everyone can civilly sit down and work out our differences.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
That would be utopia and it will never happen. People have too many different views of 'how it should be'. I wish everyone could have the same mind set and accept other views too. Even if they disagree still accept anthers view point. I support Trump fully with what he has accomplished which others administrations have looked over issues and done nothing to correct. . . . He is doing something! He tried to get congress to pass laws, to get on board and yet they drag their feet. He was the one who signed the executive order today, which is something he does with a light step verse past administrations.

That would be utopia and it will never happen. People have too many different views of 'how it should be'. I wish everyone could have the same mind set and accept other views too. Even if they disagree still accept anthers view point. I support Trump fully with what he has accomplished which others administrations have looked over issues and done nothing to correct. . . . He is doing something! He tried to get congress to pass laws, to get on board and yet they drag their feet. He was the one who signed the executive order today, which is something he does with a light step verse past administrations.[/QUOTE]
That is why it is a dream... it is more realistic to ask for respect when disagreeing.

North Korea is scrapping anti-US propaganda. I think the little turd may actually be serious about this!
https://nypost.com/2018/06/23/north-korea-erasing-most-anti-us-propaganda/
The North Korean government is erasing much of its anti-U.S. propaganda following dictator Kim Jong-un’s forays onto the world stage.
Gone are the posters depicting the U.S. as a “rotten, diseased, pirate nation” and promising “merciless revenge” on American forces for an imagined attack on the totalitarian country.
In their place are cheery messages touting praising the prospects for Korean reunification and the declaration Kim signed in April with South Korean President Moon Jae-in promising “lasting peace,” according to reports.

Could be a bigger picture . As some markets want to play hard to deal with NK is a market that opens up to construction, marketing , infrastructure . It will need to be built from the ground up .

Un is basically facing a coop if he didn't turn it around asap. We identified it and called him on it. No doubt part of the deal is saving face for him, hence this whole dog and pony show.

Latest posts

Back