This weeks preps check-in

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those little sling shots are a lot of fun. I have one in my bob. After a short while it's easy to take out cans pretty accurately, which could lead to squirrels in a pinch.

just got me a nice lil toy today..got it for $10.00..they also have pistol cross bows.gonna have to wait after christmas to get one of them,...

View attachment 5012
yep, got several of those, turned a couple into slingbows with the addition of a couple of jip ties and a split ring.
I prefer wooden slingshots myself.

forget one tiny thing and you get an e-mail from the vendor;we could use your phone number,then we can ship your parcel (my "new" toy mosin)..am I getting old when I forget things like that??

yep, got several of those, turned a couple into slingbows with the addition of a couple of jip ties and a split ring.
I prefer wooden slingshots myself.

i've already tried it out as is,and with 5 pecans..i first shot one at a tree a 25-30 feet away.a good solid hit with 1.then i shot 3 at one corner of the fence line behind my home..in which it's somewhere around 100 feet away.the pecans went well past the corner.now to start buying ball bareings,marbels..and what ever else i can get to use with it..

We picked one up or should say my Daughter got one for me a while back w/25lb and 40lb black bands with 6 take down arrows w/line spool, fishing and hunting tips and 3/8 steel shots. I keep this set in my food gathering pouch, slingshot are diffidently good backups or when firearms isn't available or when the need to be silent, one just can't go wrong with a slingshot.

I've been picking them up from Sunday markets for a few pounds, even got a few at one sale for £1 each, stuck one in each bag I've got and a couple on a shelf ready to grab at a moments notice, ammo is fairly easy to get, I just buy bags of marbles when I see them, got a huge jar of them in a second hand shop for £4-it was so heavy it went straight through my plastic shopping bag!!¬!

i plan on going out to a creek on the property,on account there's rocks there's..so that'll let me get in some target practice.and get ammo for it at the same time.on acount,there's some small ones out there.

I see you can go real big with them as well.[emoji12]
uploadfromtaptalk1449942018476.jpg

I hope y'all had a good week. I went home for Thanksgiving & my Grandma gave me my Granddaddy's guns. Nothing fancy, but it certainly helped. I only had a 20 gauge, but now have a 22 LR, a 410 and a 12 gauge. No ammo yet, but that's next on the list.

Damn boarder backed out (horse people are so damn flighty), or at least delayed, so took away the rush for the bunny habitat. Sucks as it would have been nice to have a little more right before Christmas, but silver lining, as I was pretty darn tired after staying up all night for the company holiday party. It was a good one though. So, putting it off until next weekend...sigh. At least it allowed us some time to finish up the Christmas shopping.

this wasn't excactly cheap,but it feels good,when I raise it to the shooting position it sits nicely against the shoulder,sights align perfectly and it's just the right size for me as I'm only 175cm ;)

Latest posts

Back