Society Ending Events (Video)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People were predicting the return of Christ 2000 yrs ago, lots thought he would come back in that first generation. There have literally been thousands of predictions of doom ever since. The problem I see is the lack of self reliance in people today. Pre technology people were tougher, knew how to clean and cook an animal and how to stay warm with a wood fire. It amazes me how few people even know how to start a good fire. When, not if we have a 'disruption' of some kind, there will be a lot of unprepared people perishing quickly.

People were predicting the return of Christ 2000 yrs ago, lots thought he would come back in that first generation. There have literally been thousands of predictions of doom ever since.

As long as there is religion and fear mongers this type of thing will never end.

When, not if we have a 'disruption' of some kind, there will be a lot of unprepared people perishing quickly.
probably just as well. if they don't know how to survive they'll only mess it up for the rest of us, so good riddance I say. there are far too many people on this rock in space anyway.

Latest posts

Back