Prepper Camp 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to try n go...I've spent quite a bit of time in and around that area of NC..I'm putting it on my calendar...will make more specific plans the closer it gets to September...see what, if anything is going on by then.
Keep me posted if you go. I can't decide. I would kind of like to, buy I am such a hermit these days!

I'd like to see one of these events held out west of the rockies. And north of the California, Nevada, Utah line.
I'd love to make a trip out that direction. My husband has a long list of states he refuses to set foot in, though- CA, OR, and WA are all on it. Even the rural parts of any of them.

I'd love to make a trip out that direction. My husband has a long list of states he refuses to set foot in, though- CA, OR, and WA are all on it. Even the rural parts of any of them.
I've been to all 3 but would not care to go now. Especially San Francisco . Soon you will have to go out of state to buy good because the stores are leaving CA.

Latest posts

Back