You'll own nothing. And you'll be happy

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Here is where it came from!
Found the original WEF video that leads with "You'll own nothing. And you'll be happy" on the Wayback Machine. The WEF has disowned and deleted this video on their web site, and pretends it's all a conspiracy theory. In case they somehow manage to purge this from the Wayback Machine, I also included a MP4 file that I downloaded (smaller second video)

I'm never done. I'll be canning the stuff in the freezer when things slow down this winter. Freeze dryer is on the fritz again. Been running the two excaliburs constantly. I got a new electric pressure canner I'll be trying out for meats. Finally down to 12 flats of tomatoes (turning red)...had the front room and the basement floor lined with over 50 flats. Meat chickens needing butchering after Thanksgiving...I'll do a couple a day. Four tom turkeys ready for butcher, too. Just reseeded greens in the greenhouse for animal feed. Husband's health is bad, so that's taken alot of time lately. So much to do, so little time it seems. Just me and little granddaughter helps where she can.

Latest posts

Back