Share a knife a day till you run out of knives...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20221218_174715.jpg

Here are some other assorted knives from my collection.

The top two are M16 bayonets from different eras, an Mtech tanto, a custom Buck 119, and a double edged knuckle-duster knife from Cold Steel.

It was a story about a man in Alaska who was attacked by a Kodiak bear and he killed him with a buck 110. He has the knife mounted on his wall ( hair and blood intact )with the bear skin beside it. I would print his name , but it would require all members to remove our hats and devote 3 minutes of silence with our heads down. ....that and I can't remember his name. I think the bear weigh like 900 or 1000 pounds but I can't remember the whole story. BUT, that's a man's man. At least tip your hat if you can't top the story.

It was a story about a man in Alaska who was attacked by a Kodiak bear and he killed him with a buck 110. He has the knife mounted on his wall ( hair and blood intact )with the bear skin beside it. I would print his name , but it would require all members to remove our hats and devote 3 minutes of silence with our heads down. ....that and I can't remember his name. I think the bear weigh like 900 or 1000 pounds but I can't remember the whole story. BUT, that's a man's man. At least tip your hat if you can't top the story.
I once toed a flacid oppossum out of my way on the driveway once.

Did he carve his name and "I KILT A BAR" in the bark of tree like Daniel Boone did when he killed a bear with a knife?

15n20 and cast steel, walnut, brass, ebony , with just a hint of ivory. No artificial flavors or colors. Nutritional information : 100 percent of daily recommendation of testosterone . (Warning in case of accidental overdose, contact pawsin control center immediately.) Flush stomach with plenty of your favorite beverages. Should be supervised by several close associates for medicinal reasons. Keep knife extremely sharp.( Everyone in the immediate vicinity will probably have to shave three to four times by midnight.( Wife included)

Found a little folder in a jacket I have not worn in a while...just a nice little pocket hider with minimal size and width. Discretely hidden in an inside pocket,
1672343416251.jpeg

1672343468046.jpeg

And my daily work knife for the garden and trimming trees after lumber-jacking. The orange color is a marking to help the wife use the proper area of the blade for working if and when she grabs it.
1672343590913.jpeg

1672343635199.jpeg

It is big enough to do almost any job and replaces my hatchet almost completely...and yes, I do have big hands. The machete is 30 inches long.
1672343730521.jpeg

A friend of mine shortly gave me "some old badass knife" he didn´t wanted to keep. A nice 1917 bayonett with a slighty bent guard.
Maybe one of you can tell me why it´s nickel plated.

Attachments

• IMG_1779.JPG
    IMG_1779.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1778.JPG
    IMG_1778.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1780.JPG
    IMG_1780.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1781.JPG
    IMG_1781.JPG