SCOTUS hearing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the kids her own race? That's racist. Probably homophobic too procreating with another gender like that.
My ex thought Kavanaugh was just salivating at the thought of reversing Roe vs Wade. No woman would ever have any rights again if he got confirmed.

She thought that because of Facebook feeds. That was the extent of her research.
Where is her intellect? got a bull ring in her nose or something?

The second woman didn't remember who it was, until consulting with her Democratic operative attorney.

Even now, she only remembers hearing his name said sometime after the "penis event" took place. But she's sure it must have been his penis.
The supreme Court nominations might as well be a circus like everything else.

Step right up step right up you there sir, you look like a good man, well let me tell you sir we can turn your life upside down and put your family through hell all to delay your nomination a few weeks with unprovable minor allegations! Step right up!
Ma'am, I'd like to show you some photos of multiple genitals. All taken in the same lighting and poses. Would you please identify the genitals that you were exposed to a hundred years ago? Send her a sketch artist.

I'm glad I have a doctor's appointment so I'll be away from media for a while.

Avenatti did more damage to this case than the Reps could have prayed for. So his client was once represented by Ford's attorney. Full circle.

Why didn't Kavanaugh ever help with the gang rape of conservative women only future Trump hating libs.

He was a smart 17nyear old. Insert sarcasm here.

Nor does anyone else that is sane. Unfortunately, sanity is in short supply among the DNC voter base. ;)

Some super dirty politics here. To anyone outside of the Trump-hating DNC cheerleading libs, it reeks of desperation and a total disregard of any ethics. I only hope these tactics come back to bite them in the rear during the midterms.

Don't they realize this is backfiring on the Left

No, no more than they still can't realize why Trump won.

Many voters are fed up with the DNC's corruption and total lack of ethics and morals. The funny part is how we keep the media in the dark by simply ignoring pollsters, so their only poll data is based on the idiot libs that have all the time in the world to stop and chat with some stranger on the street.

Went to doctor. BP was slightly up. Told nurse it was the hearing. She didn't have a clue. I wanted to scream DO YOU VOTE.

Sadly, the answer is probably "yes"..... (but likely not in midterms).

The average person has no idea what is going on right now, or the importance of it. We are basically (over the next couple of years), setting the tone for the temperament of the High Court to rule on what is, and what is not Constitutional, for likely the next decade or so at least.

But they haven't a clue.

Sadly, the answer is probably "yes"..... (but likely not in midterms).

The average person has no idea what is going on right now, or the importance of it. We are basically (over the next couple of years), setting the tone for the temperament of the High Court to rule on what is, and what is not Constitutional, for likely the next decade or so at least.

But they haven't a clue.

It's horrible to say, but RBG has to go sometime. Why not now. Then Trump will nominate Barrett a much more dangerous conservative woman. How will the #metoo women treat her? She was my first choice.

The problem is, we know where the Conservatives and most of GOP stands and even the liberals and dnc, but it's the Independent voters that sway elections, those are the ones we got to be concerned with. Does the Independent voters side with Kavanaugh and the GOP support of him or the dems and how much of this is going to be the deciding factor come November? Me personally I believe today is going to be the deciding factor for a good number of the undecided voters even though it's all a smoke and mirror ploy.

Much of the polls are taken in places like NYC, LA, SF, Boston, Portland and Seattle, all blue cities, this is one reason why the polls is not a true representation of the Country. Also, a lot of folks that make up the poll numbers are not truthful in the answers skewing the percentages.

I love to lie to pollsters. It just makes my day. Then I can have a bigger laugh on election day.

Then Trump will nominate Barrett a much more dangerous conservative woman. How will the #metoo women treat her? She was my first choice.

That would be fun to see. Not because I agree with her religion, I don't....but just because it would leave them unarmed of their favorite tool.....

So one of the Obama holdovers that still works on the Hill, released the home addresses and phone numbers of certain Senators to the public. They didn't like the way the hearing went. Find them and arrest their ###. Drain the swamp of these holdovers who are trying to sabotage everything Trump does

I don't understand, why would some female wait 36 YEARS to report a rape and then only when the "alleged" attacker is up for public office?? I think it smells.
It wasn't a rape. Just a simple alleged "grope". This dimwit is obviously being used by the Democrats. She doesn't even remember when, where or for sure who was there. The people that she did mention said that nothing happened. The Dems are desperate.

I don't understand, why would some female wait 36 YEARS to report a rape and then only when the "alleged" attacker is up for public office?? I think it smells.

Arctic is exactly right. There was no rape, even by her own words. Even her previous statement never named Brett.

Of course it smells.

She's not just a registered Dem, she's ACTIVE in the party, in fundraising, etc. and a vehement anti-Trump protestor. The timing is more than suspicious, it's outright OBVIOUS to anyone with a lick of common sense.

Latest posts

Back