Russia Versus The Ukraine

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My assessment is about the same. No citizen wants this war, much less THE war.
All the big elites have big bucks, big bunkers and big hopes they will survive THE BIG BANG and come back out of their rabbit holes and SAVE THE WORLD.....
I only hope survive the punishments of hell and the get the right to watch THEM pay for the spiritual, natural, geological and atmospheric destruction of our beautiful world....

The Russian general “General Armageddon” Sergei Vladimirovich Surovikin according to statements returned to Moscow from Africa.
The West will be afraid of this news and Zelensky even more so, if Putin uses General Surovikin against Ukraine again, Ukraine will have a big problem.

Surovikin is one of the toughest military men there is, his opponents know that the guy is very clever and above all uncompromising, I personally would NEVER want him as an enemy.

I thought that Putin had put the General in a Hole forever a year ago because he was very tough in Ukraine.
Nobody knew where he went and absolutely nothing was heard from him for 10 Months.
The big question now will be, what did this Guy do for so long in Africa and elsewhere, there will be something to it, he's not just going on vacation and his return could mean something.

Last edited:
This is exactly what Zelensky needs US HIMARS systems for, to kill its own civilian population.

https://www.rt.com/russia/597394-donetsk-ukraine-strike-restaurant/

It's different to use these systems against an enemy army, but Zelensky and the Ukrainian army are mainly firing at civilian targets.
The West is of course deliberately looking the other way, thanks to Joe Biden, Mike Johnson, Boris Johnson and the German government who are currently still financing new HIMARS systems for the genocide in Ukraine.🤮🤮🤮

Latest posts

Back