SCOTUS hearing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vote going to the full senate

but possibly not for a week.

Still, the idea of an FBI investigation turning up anything useful to anyone after 35 years, is ridiculous (unless of course, such evidence is planted or fabricated)....so if something DOES come of it, you'll have even more evidence of the Deep State at work.

but possibly not for a week.

Still, the idea of an FBI investigation turning up anything useful to anyone after 35 years, is ridiculous (unless of course, such evidence is planted or fabricated)....so if something DOES come of it, you'll have even more evidence of the Deep State at work.
Evidence planted? There is no way the FBI could allow planted evidence to be introduced into an investigation, thats crazy.....oh wait...

Actually, it will be used to convince more DNC funders to "come forward" no doubt, muddying the water so bad, that it won't matter what the FBI concludes. By the end of that week, he'll be politically dead in the water.

So, I was looking at a bio of RBG (Ruth Bader Ginsburg). I mean, I knew she was older than dirt....but she was a frickin' TEENAGER when the Roswell crash happened! Oh my god! LOL.

Actually, it will be used to convince more DNC funders to "come forward" no doubt, muddying the water so bad, that it won't matter what the FBI concludes. By the end of that week, he'll be politically dead in the water.

So, I was looking at a bio of RBG (Ruth Bader Ginsburg). I mean, I knew she was older than dirt....but she was a frickin' TEENAGER when the Roswell crash happened! Oh my god! LOL.
Well yeah, she was the one who crashed there.... Im wondering what planet she is from?

The Dems will try to drag this out as long as they can. They do not want Kavanaugh plain and simple and I'm sure other women will come forward during this FBI investigation with more outlandish claims and then dem s will insist that those allegations be looked into too. They are hopeful that they will win the majority at election and Trump will not be able to get a conservative judge in. I was so hopeful today, but like normal the republicans are trying to make everyone happy in hopes that they will be able to work together. When will they learn. It's a freaking game for the democrats and they do not play fair.

Latest posts

Back