SCOTUS hearing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it's true then she should have pressed charges then. And her Father should be in jail for murder.

If it's not, she should be charged with slander in a civil suit, and every "civil servant" involved with pushing it should be censured, and barred from future public service.

Feinstein is a piece of shit.

Come on, this is clearly a last minute, last ditch effort to screw everything up. The lady in question admits she can't even remember the time or place of the event. Must not have been that traumatic, if that's the case.

I fear this is our future, accusations from either side of the aisle, that can't be disproved, just endless monkey wrenches thrown into the works, forever.

It's depressing.

This all happen back in high school almost 40 years ago, I would be asking why nothing said then, why nothing said on the last 3 times being appointed to federal bench? 66 women from his time in high school, collage and working for him during the times of serving the bench all come to vouch for him.

This is nothing but politics pure and simple

Personally, I love the way the voters kept their votes secret from the pollsters in 2016. It made for a hilarious election night, watching the press pundits scramble to try and rationalize why they should keep their jobs, since they obviously all blew it..... Those meltdown videos still crack me up...
I hope they are doing this again. Ted Cruz is up by only 1% on most polls.. as high as 3% on some others.

This all happen back in high school almost 40 years ago, I would be asking why nothing said then, why nothing said on the last 3 times being appointed to federal bench? 66 women from his time in high school, collage and working for him during the times of serving the bench all come to vouch for him.

This is nothing but politics pure and simple

Too add to this

“The Legal Advisor for Kavanaugh’s Accuser Is a Big Time Democratic Donor, Thinks People Who Work for Trump Are 'Miscreants'”

What if it’s true?
What if it isn't? It suposusdly happened 40 years ago in HS. I think it's pretty disgusting that this woman waited until now to say something. No, I think it's obvious that this is just a smear job by the desperate Democrats to try and get their way.

If it's true then she should have pressed charges then. And her Father should be in jail for murder.

If it's not, she should be charged with slander in a civil suit, and every "civil servant" involved with pushing it should be censured, and barred from future public service.

Feinstein is a piece of shit.

Come on, this is clearly a last minute, last ditch effort to screw everything up. The lady in question admits she can't even remember the time or place of the event. Must not have been that traumatic, if that's the case.

I fear this is our future, accusations from either side of the aisle, that can't be disproved, just endless monkey wrenches thrown into the works, forever.

It's depressing.

Her father in jail for murder..? She isnt even claiming that he touched bare skin. I'm sorry, but the #metoo crap has gone way too far.

I believe Kavenaugh is being Borked just like Thomas.

According to today's standards there isn't a woman and most men that haven't had someone become somewhat aggressive. It wasn't called assault. You kicked them in the balls and went home.

Her father in jail for murder..? She isnt even claiming that he touched bare skin. I'm sorry, but the #metoo crap has gone way too far.

I believe Kavenaugh is being Borked just like Thomas.

According to today's standards there isn't a woman and most men that haven't had someone become somewhat aggressive. It wasn't called assault. You kicked them in the balls and went home.

She’s a registered Democrat

Ford is a registered Democrat who has given small monetary donations to political causes, according to The Washington Post.

She has donated to ActBlue, a nonprofit group that aims to help Democrats and progressive candidates.

She is also among the thousands of medical professionals who signed onto a Physicians for Human Rights letter in June decrying the practice of separating children from their parents at the border and urging the Trump administration to stop it.

Screenshot_20180917-120520.jpg

FBI has refused to open an investigation into the judge!

Oh, she scrubbed her social media presence before the allegations came to light... Hmmm

The college has a rate the professor page and the students do not like her at all. She has a 2.9 rating. Students using words like psychotic, unfair, blah, blah

The Democrats are so disgusting and despicable. There is nothing too low for them to stoop to, to smear a good man.
If we are going to research people back to their high school days, well that is totally ridiculous. How many people would be in prison if they were convicted of the things they did? I mean what are people supposed to do, ,live in a freaking bubble or something? Everyone has stuff in their past, especially if you are going to go back to before the age of 18. I've made tons of wrong decisions and at the time didn't give a hoot about it. Like be drunk in public and act a fool, etc. My ex stole hub cabs on a lark with a bunch of friends and spent the night in jail. We all do stupid stuff. I have witnessed the most upstanding citizens do things that would ruin them if it was made public. They are still truly good people and these sort of things do not affect the performance of their jobs. I am beginning to really hate Democrats, it is hard to justify their actions. Playing dirty.

Latest posts

Back