SCOTUS hearing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I see it we got but not one but two here shortly on the Supreme Court under this President, this proves my vote was NOT wasted on this President, if he is able to put a third on the Supreme Court then he truly exceeded President Reagan not that Trump hasn’t already exceeded Reagan on the economy he has. He’s (Trump) already achieved more in his first 4 years than any other President before him did in 8 years including Reagan. Not counting the appeals court were made history appointing 12 judges in his first year in the 228 year history. As of this month he has appointed 26 judges to the appeals court and 41 in district courts.

As it stands now;

3 vacants second circuit
2 vacants third circuit
1 vacant fifth circuit
7 vacants ninth circuit
1 vacant supreme court
1 soon to vacate if the bitch would just die

Last edited:
I watched the scous hearings and President Trump's speech in Montana on FOX .Both were informative . I had the idea to flip over to the liberal CNN and MSNBC to see how they were covering both . CNN was not covering them but instead kept 2 clowns talking about how Trump was reacting to all the pressure they were putting on Him . MSNBC was showing short clips carefully selected from about a hour earlier and adding their spin and so much writing on the screen you couldn't see the audience .

Yall are making me crack up. If the old wench keels over, it could be the greatest job creation event in all of history.

As someone said, appoint Cruz to replace her. And the job creations? Imagine how many secret service people will need to be hire/trained to protect Cruz and his family from the millions of leftie loonies that will go after him.

Really, think about it. We could arm the SS guys & let them shoot the nutjobs. No jobs will be lost as none of the nutjobs actually have jobs. The media will go into seizures and imagine how many medical jobs that will take to treat them. imagine the demand for head-shrinks for therapy. And the drugs they'll need to calm them will require at least 10k workers to manufacture and distribute. Even weapons/ammo manufacturers will need to hire more people to keep the SS supplied.

Wow, I'm just amazed at the possibilities of growth to our nation if this happened... we could call it the 'undocumented civil war'. Wonderful!

The way I see it we got but not one but two here shortly on the Supreme Court under this President, this proves my vote was NOT wasted on this President, if he is able to put a third on the Supreme Court then he truly exceeded President Reagan not that Trump hasn’t already exceeded Reagan on the economy he has. He’s (Trump) already achieved more in his first 4 years than any President before him did in 8 years including Reagan. Not counting the appeals court were made history appointing 12 judges in his first year in the 228 year history. As this month he has appointed 26 judges to the appeals court and 41 in district courts.

As it stands now;

3 vacants second circuit
2 vacants third circuit
1 vacant fifth circuit
7 vacants ninth circuit
1 vacant supreme court
1 soon to vacate if the bitch would die

Exactly Maverick. If HRC had won we would be on our way toward Venezuela.

I firmly believe that the reason that so many pols are terrified of Trump is because he now know their secrets and can pull the plug at any moment.

Is there going to be a huge October Surprise? I hope HRC is wearing orange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary will never see a cell. Sad as I am to say it. She's been a loyal DS operative for far too long.

There may not be much of an October surprise, but there will be a November one....well, at least to some. When that big red wave washes over. (and once again, all the pundits are left trying to puzzle out why their polls and predictions were wrong).

Hint: It's because we have jobs, we don't have time to stop and respond to pollster nonsense, and it's none of their business anyhow....

The Liberals are so embarrassing. They have known from the start they were voting against the nominee, but are using this platform to "help" their future political aspirations.

Sen. Grassley is smart to let them show their ignorance. I was thinking earlier on that he should shut it down, but he lets them keep digging in a little deeper.

I'm just reading highlights because I could never watch this circus.

Hopefully, some of the older Dems will see how far their party has drifted from when they were young. My mom says she's still a Dem but ask her for specifics and she's a conservative, but won't admit it. I can't expect her to see the truth because she watches ABC and CNN.
Poor lady has been brainwashed, funny thing is she probably doesn't know it.

Well, they have a smoking gun it seems.

The timing is so suspicious.

It's an utter lie coming from the dems, the dems got someone from the past (high school past) that's a liberal professor from liberal california collage, same thing they did to Thomas except with Thomas they didn't go that far back to try and set him up. The only way this becomes a smoking gun if the Republicans cave in! dems using real witches to throw accusations in this fxxken witch hunt! This shit pisses me off to no end.

It's an utter lie coming from the dems, the dems got someone from the past (high school past) that's a liberal professor from liberal california collage, same thing they did to Thomas except with Thomas they didn't go that far back to try and set him up. The only way this becomes a smoking gun if the Republicans cave in! dems using real witches to throw accusations in this fxxken witch hunt! This shit pisses me off to no end.
Unfortunately the spineless Republicans are famous for caving in to the Dems.

Latest posts

Back