Movement for Black Lives

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They want to get rid of prisons and police. And decriminalize trespassing and loitering. If someone is hanging out in my back yard, I’m going to shoot them. Black or white. Period.

Like I have said many times, Get more ammo!

What stared out as a protest against alleged US police racial bias has morphed in to a protest against white privilege. The book burning has begun. Well for now it is TV and movies removed from streaming services and statues removed from their plinths. Do people not see the hypocrisy in demanding the deletion of history associated with the slave trade? Most of the protestors are walking around in clothes made by Bangladeshi child slave labour while simultaneously taking a selfie on their iPhone made from the slave mines of Africa. It is like someone saying they are stuck in traffic, THEY ARE THE TRAFFIC! These protestors are part of the slave trade. Demanding change isn't about erasing history, it is about each individual changing their actions and the protestors need to take a good look in the mirror before they start preaching to others.

They want to get rid of prisons and police. And decriminalize trespassing and loitering. If someone is hanging out in my back yard, I’m going to shoot them. Black or white. Period.

The taking over of personal property is the shiny goal of COMMUNISM! There will be police alright...just not ones who follow the Rule of Law or of American Citizens. No need for prisons. It will be education camps or instant shooting of those who don’t go along.

Have any of y’all looked over the m4bl website? Black lives matter is a member of their organization and some of their platforms and plans are disturbing. Do people even know what they are actually supporting? This is crazy.

Had never heard of them. When reading their goals you see a markedly similarity to the Blacks in South Africa who have and still are TAKING white Afrikaners land and wealth...as well as raping the women and murdering them all.

What stared out as a protest against alleged US police racial bias has morphed in to a protest against white privilege. The book burning has begun. Well for now it is TV and movies removed from streaming services and statues removed from their plinths. Do people not see the hypocrisy in demanding the deletion of history associated with the slave trade? Most of the protestors are walking around in clothes made by Bangladeshi child slave labour while simultaneously taking a selfie on their iPhone made from the slave mines of Africa. It is like someone saying they are stuck in traffic, THEY ARE THE TRAFFIC! These protestors are part of the slave trade. Demanding change isn't about erasing history, it is about each individual changing their actions and the protestors need to take a good look in the mirror before they start preaching to others.

Excellent point! I might add that it isn’t just white supremacy, it is now against anyone white that isn’t marching and destroying beside them! Pretty soon, if allowed to continue those whites will get beat and thrown out!

Had never heard of them. When reading their goals you see a markedly similarity to the Blacks in South Africa who have and still are TAKING white Afrikaners land and wealth...as well as raping the women and murdering them all.
Exactly! I asked my black coworker yesterday how he feels about the current events. He blamed the dems and then said if people want to understand racism, they should move to South Africa. Lol

You make excellent points here! I laughed at the hypocrisy of people changing their social media to black squares. As they sit on their fancy sofas using their iPhones in their predominantly white neighborhoods

These idiot's are also destroying their own infrastructure. If you kill the farmer then who is going to farm the land? They have no knowledge about farming. It's there kill whitey attitude that's going to lead to there own demise.
The fact that they named their plan of action “black power 2024” is extremely disturbing. How is this not the KKK in reverse?

Latest posts

Back