Movement for Black Lives

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have any of y’all looked over the m4bl website? Black lives matter is a member of their organization and some of their platforms and plans are disturbing. Do people even know what they are actually supporting? This is crazy.

I bet nothing good. Their organization is pretty disorganized. I see they have many plans but, lack construction and logistics. Their operation is very similar to gang bangers and thugs. I do not believe they will last..... But, we do need to watch out just in case they start coming over to take our property.

I bet nothing good. Their organization is pretty disorganized. I see they have many plans but, lack construction and logistics. Their operation is very similar to gang bangers and thugs. I do not believe they will last..... But, we do need to watch out just in case they start coming over to take our property.
I can’t find any information or proof of them actually helping the black community. Where the hell do the donations go and why don’t people wonder what’s happening with their millions!

I can’t find any information or proof of them actually helping the black community. Where the hell do the donations go and why don’t people wonder what’s happening with their millions!
same questions I ask when democrats announce they want to fund illegal immigrants?? if they can't find the money then, pretty sure they won't find it now.

They destroyed Christopher Columbus's statue and destroyed a huge Confederate memorial and the police did nothing, Only Black Cultural History Matters
Now that's an oxymoron. There is no such thing as "black culture". They can't be both American and African. If they chose African then they should go home.

Amazing similarity between Antifa / BLM and ISIL, both dress in black , both despise history that does not meet their violent narrative, but use violence to get what they want. The only difference I detect is OUR response, We attack ISIL on sight but Kowtow to Antifa / BLM.

Amazing similarity between Antifa / BLM and ISIL, both dress in black , both despise history that does not meet their violent narrative, but use violence to get what they want. The only difference I detect is OUR response, We attack ISIL on sight but Kowtow to Antifa / BLM.

Hey don't forget Ninjas.

Oh those pesky facts.

Screenshot_2020-06-13-08-45-10.png

Black Lives Matter founder admits org's creators are 'trained Marxists,' BLM's goal is to 'get Trump out'

Black Lives Matter doesn't specifically note that they are Marxists on its website, but one of the organization's creators admitted that they subscribe to Karl Marx's ideology. In a newly resurfaced video from 2015, Black Lives Matter Global Network co-founder Patrisse Cullors reveals that she and her fellow BLM creators are "trained Marxists."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-lives-matter-founder-marxist-trump

Latest posts

Back