Maui

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The guy who shut off the water is a leader for the Obama Foundation. I wouldn't bother watching. Over 60% did vote for Biden.

And NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TH WASTE!. . . I cringe everytime I hear his voice. I keep hearing that maybe "shower" video.

That's their resident. . . No comment and then $700 per household to rebuild, yet we have sent $113 BILLION to Ukraine in support. Our President did address this horrific event.

View attachment 20607

Wow. I don't even know what to say to those.

There is way too much stink going on with these fires. This article is from July 17, 2023.

https://www.civilbeat.org/2023/07/h...solve-housing-crisis-but-is-he-going-too-far/
FBI is involved? So are they also thinking it wasn't just a natural disaster and actual ARSON like so many of us think?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orgue-refrigerated-bodies-search-victims.html
The more I learn, the more pissed off I get.

I'm not finding the links right now, BUT schools ended up releasing the kids that day so many were at home by themselves while their parents were at work. The alarm system that is in place all around the island never went off. No one knew to evacuate until and IF they saw the fires coming. I saw that tourist got bussed out, but some of the locals were wanting to go too. They were turned around by law enforcement saying it was not the right time yet. This has not been varified as of yet, just "heard" today. The locals had the fires under control before the water got shut off. The firefighters knew of the fires, went and then said it was completly contained and LEFT. . . Really? All those burnt up people's lives are on their hands along with every other conspirer! A lot of them were children who had NO WAY to escape! Reports say anywhere between 500-1000. You 性交ing shithead behind this land grab so you can introduce your 15 minute cities can rot in Hell!!

More criminals to add to the gallows.

1692439349186.png

For many years the extended family got together every summer at a beach house at Perdido Beach, Alabama. Perdido Beach is protected by three layers of barrier islands, so it never got the full brunt of hurricanes coming through. But we could see the buildings on Perdido Key which is the outermost barrier island. And over the years we watched the houses get blown away, rebuilt, blown away, rebuilt until finally Perdido Key passed some building codes making it almost impossible for individuals to build. Then came the "hurricane proof" highrises replacing beach houses on Perdido Key. One of the storms deposited sand on the second floor of the highrises. So much for "hurricane proof" LOL. But highrise condos buildings bring in a helluvalot more tax revenue than beach houses.

I saw this video yesterday that talks about these smart meters that some electric companies have changed over to. Seems sometimes they do catch on fire, which can cause house fires. With videos circulating arounds asking why are there videos of only the house on fire and not the trees/shrubs close by. It makes me wonder. . . The previous video I put up talked about the electric system being involved with surges. Could it also effect the smart meter boxes too and cause the house to catch on fire? Did the houses in Hawaii have these smart meters? My guess would be yes.

https://www.brighteon.com/e2d6c582-8a12-4705-af62-5eb991937f57

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...houston-basketball-player-reggie-chaney-dead/The Associated Press reported Wednesday that people in Maui who drove around a road barricade blocking the lone paved road from Lahaina as fires raged earlier this month survived, while those who obeyed perished in their cars or fled to the nearby ocean. The road had been reportedly closed due to downed powerlines.

Maui-Fire-Davin-Phelps-Screen-Image-082023-e1692741357507-600x409.jpg

Screen image from drone video by Davin Phelps.

The opening paragraphs of the deeply reported AP article followed by one woman’s tale of disobeying the government to survive:

As flames tore through a West Maui neighborhood, car after car of fleeing residents headed for the only paved road out of town in a desperate race for safety.
And car after car was turned back toward the rapidly spreading wildfire by a barricade blocking access to Highway 30.
One family swerved around the barricade and was safe in a nearby town 48 minutes later, another drove their 4-wheel-drive car down a dirt road to escape. One man took an dirt road uphill, climbing above the fire and watching as Lahaina burned. He later picked his way through the flames, smoke and rubble to pull survivors to safety.
But dozens of others found themselves caught in a hellscape, their cars jammed together on a narrow road, surrounded by flames on three sides and the rocky ocean waves on the fourth. Some died in their cars, while others tried to run for safety.
,,,Kim Cuevas-Reyes narrowly escapes with her 12- and 15-year-old by ignoring instructions to turn right on Front Street toward Lahaina’s Civic Center, which earlier in the day had been turned into a shelter for refugees. Instead, she takes a left, driving in the wrong lane to pass a stack of cars heading in the other direction.
“The gridlock would have left us there when the firestorm came,” said Cuevas-Reyes, 38. “I would have had to tell my children to jump into the ocean as well and be boiled alive by the flames or we would have just died from smoke inhalation and roasted in the car.”
The AP article has a very informative interactive timeline of the fire along with other survivor’s tales of not following orders to survive.

The Los Angeles Times also published an interactive timeline on the fire.

The AP article concludes with a survivor’s grief about not the government not issuing a warning that might have given him time to save his neighbors’ children:

Baird’s neighborhood near Lahainaluna Road was filled with kids who were home alone when the flames hit, he said.
“We needed like 10 more minutes, and we could have saved a lot of kids,” he said, choking back tears. “If we’d just had like a 10- or 15-minute warning.”
The family ventured out to a Kahului mall recently, looking for a moment of normalcy in the aftermath of the tragedy. They ran into a playmate of their son.
“The kids just don’t have a filter. So their son ran up and was just telling our son, you know, ‘This kid is dead. This kid is dead.’ And it’s like, all my son’s friends that they come to our house every day,” he said. “And their parents were at work, and they were home alone. And nobody had a warning. Nobody, nobody, nobody knew.”
The government refuses to say how many children were killed in the fire. The only reports are over one hundred people killed and about 1000 missing. Over 2000 homes, apartment buildings and other structures were destroyed.

This is one reason why we homeschool.

In school, we give up our bodily autonomy to ask permission to relieve ourselves, eat, and talk. Any time we question authority, it is met with being shut down.

To survive what's coming, kids are going to need to need to be able to spot when facts are twisted. In a life or death situation, these folks had seconds to question why they were being redirected back to the fire.

I can't imagine the terror they felt. It's heartbreaking.

This is an example of what can happen when we turn our lives, and personal sovereignty, over to the government to "care" and make decisions for us. We are just human resources and money sources for the government, nothing more.
This part of Maui is more like a desert. It's dry. A fire can easily get out of control there with the high winds. It's plain to see that the government failed the people. But then the people should never have put their faith in government either.

Latest posts

Back