Maui

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeachMilk@BeachMilk
3h··Edited

Why did it take so long to write this book? Almost like it was written in advance.

The paperback book was available before the fire was extinguished!

1692094172126.jpeg

As if the arrests aren't egregious enough, calling to dox them is just horrible!

Rember a few years ago when Monsanto bought up a bunch of land to rest their products on one of the islands and school kids dropped on a soccer field? There were tons of people who moved at that point. I'll see if I can find it.

JMO. On the theories.

DEW Only thing that leads credence to it is the Govs wife is a Chinese national. Us doing it is tinfoil hat to me. Even when our DEW research facility is on the island.
I have pics that can prove DEW and California Wildfires incorrect around me. And half the state was on fire in 2020.

Thing I do wonder about-
Celebs property not burning.
Water, Electric, warning sirens turned off.
Gov says the state should buy the land to help people. RED FLAG, like Ronald Regan said “I am from the government………”
A book already written and for sale on Amazon. AI?

I do think there is more than meets the eye, time will tell if there enough focus.

JMO. On the theories.

DEW Only thing that leads credence to it is the Govs wife is a Chinese national. Us doing it is tinfoil hat to me. Even when our DEW research facility is on the island.
I have pics that can prove DEW and California Wildfires incorrect around me. And half the state was on fire in 2020.

Thing I do wonder about-
Celebs property not burning.
Water, Electric, warning sirens turned off.
Gov says the state should buy the land to help people. RED FLAG, like Ronald Regan said “I am from the government………”
A book already written and for sale on Amazon. AI?

I do think there is more than meets the eye, time will tell if there enough focus.
Yeah, I don't know what is going on but I have seen cars burn and if it was hot enough to melt the metal, I don't know how trees nearby didn't at least show damage.

You'd think the foliage would have at least wilted from such extreme heat nearby.

Yeah, I don't know what is going on but I have seen cars burn and if it was hot enough to melt the metal, I don't know how trees nearby didn't at least show damage.

You'd think the foliage would have at least wilted from such extreme heat nearby.
I saw a claim video today about DEW in CA. Houses skipped, tree vegetation you couldn’t tell if it was burned or not. Looked like L in Maui. Fire is an unpredictable beast like tornado. Why does one trailer tornado magnet survive when the others dont. Fought enough fires, been evacuated from enough, even I can’t tell you with my experience.

I have a lot of 300 yr old oaks on the property. No recorded fires here in 120y according to Cal Fire, but I am sure they survived some.

I saw a claim video today about DEW in CA. Houses skipped, tree vegetation you couldn’t tell if it was burned or not. Looked like L in Maui. Fire is an unpredictable beast like tornado. Why does one trailer tornado magnet survive when the others dont. Fought enough fires, been evacuated from enough, even I can’t tell you with my experience.

I have a lot of 300 yr old oaks on the property. No recorded fires here in 120y according to Cal Fire, but I am sure they survived some.
I didn't realize they were that unpredictable. Did they claim it was DEW in CA too?

In CA, I had just assumed it was the cartel starting fires on pot fields.

I didn't realize they were that unpredictable. Did they claim it was DEW in CA too?

In CA, I had just assumed it was the cartel starting fires on pot fields.
Yes there has been claims.
Far north is the pot heads.
Little further south is vineyards
Then you get to cattle country.
Guess who got the air support for fires?

There is way too much stink going on with these fires. This article is from July 17, 2023.

https://www.civilbeat.org/2023/07/h...solve-housing-crisis-but-is-he-going-too-far/
FBI is involved? So are they also thinking it wasn't just a natural disaster and actual ARSON like so many of us think?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...orgue-refrigerated-bodies-search-victims.html
The more I learn, the more pissed off I get.

I'm not finding the links right now, BUT schools ended up releasing the kids that day so many were at home by themselves while their parents were at work. The alarm system that is in place all around the island never went off. No one knew to evacuate until and IF they saw the fires coming. I saw that tourist got bussed out, but some of the locals were wanting to go too. They were turned around by law enforcement saying it was not the right time yet. This has not been varified as of yet, just "heard" today. The locals had the fires under control before the water got shut off. The firefighters knew of the fires, went and then said it was completly contained and LEFT. . . Really? All those burnt up people's lives are on their hands along with every other conspirer! A lot of them were children who had NO WAY to escape! Reports say anywhere between 500-1000. You 性交ing shithead behind this land grab so you can introduce your 15 minute cities can rot in Hell!!

Last edited:

The guy who shut off the water is a leader for the Obama Foundation. I wouldn't bother watching. Over 60% did vote for Biden.

And NEVER LET A CRISIS GO TH WASTE!. . . I cringe everytime I hear his voice. I keep hearing that maybe "shower" video.

That's their resident. . . No comment and then $700 per household to rebuild, yet we have sent $113 BILLION to Ukraine in support. Our President did address this horrific event.

1692227144113.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back