Idaho stabbing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of the adults were armed ,We should always be ready to protect Our Family . You never know what You will have to deal with . I posted this else where and some liberal stated They were all refugees so They were not armed ???

You get State and Local officials getting rich by turning Their Communities into Refugee Towns .
I know a old Historic Town here in TN full of American History that now is more Mexican , Samalian , Syrian . One street will look like Tijuana Mexico the next Mogadishu Somalia . The locals have said for years They want Their Town back but its not happening atleast by conventional methods .

I saw where someone brought Him into the apartment building as a favor because They felt sorry for Him . After realizing the mistake and asking Him to leave it lead to this . Be careful when offering help . Iv helped several People get back on their feet but You have to be careful Who You associate with.
That is for sure. I would be willing to help someone I know or is backed up by a very close person that I trust. but even then, you never really know someone. I wonder if he made threats before hand or did he just act. Did they have a chance to prepare for possible revenge from a demented piece of doo doo?

Latest posts

Back