Idaho stabbing

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
THIS IS A REAL PEACE OF WORK

AAzqS5e.img

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/i...n-injured-in-the-attack/ar-AAzr3Ka?li=BBnbfcL

I'm surprised that none of you guys pointed out a pro second amendment argument here.

If maniacs can't get their hands on guns, they'll use knives (or whatever) like this piece of shit.

Also, if someone had a gun at this party (like, say, a parent?), they could have greased him.

People who hurt kids don't fare well in prison. And it's not the guards they have to worry about.
We had a contract with the prison system when I was a medic, and yes...you are quite correct.

I give him a life expectancy of about six months after he's sentenced.

Maybe we can get a betting pool going here on the forum?

I'd give him aprox 2 months,then he'll meet a shank placed on many many places on his torso.

I hope he pays for his crimes with his life. He should because he is worthless unless he is redeemed and I can't imagine that happening, but it could. Why is it that criminals in prison know what to do with these types and people outside don't? For once the bad guys got it right?

I saw where someone brought Him into the apartment building as a favor because They felt sorry for Him . After realizing the mistake and asking Him to leave it lead to this . Be careful when offering help . Iv helped several People get back on their feet but You have to be careful Who You associate with.

The 2nd amendment is kind of a given on this forum, hehe.
We're all thinking it, so nobody really mentioned it.

People who want to kill, will kill, it doesn't matter what tool is used.

Latest posts

Back