$1 Billion in recent purchases near Travis AFB

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update:

They plan on building a "walkable city", aka "15 minute" city.

"The company is being backed by billionaire investors including venture capitalist Marc Andreessen, LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman and Laurene Powell Jobs, Steve Jobs' widow, The New York Times first reported.

The Silicon Valley elites have purchased about 52,000 acres of land around Travis Air Force Base since 2018, leaving "no part that isn't touched by Flannery," Moy told ABC 7 News. "

The company is called "California Forever"

MSN

Sorry for the double post here and in the WEF forum but, I have been wondering how they are going to achieve their goals of 15 minute cities here in the US. The government can't do it because then the citizens would have a say in that.
By using "investment companies" and private citizens, what they create is privately owned, not unlike a master planned community. They can make their own rules, have their own roads, schools and businesses, set their own taxes in the vein of HOA dues, basically create a city 100% under their control, circumventing the rest of the citizens in the area. This brings up a number of issues such as what are the limits of private property ownership? Should their be limits? If not, then how do you stop this?
They can also, at 50,000+ residents, significantly change the voting trends in a county or town.

In this article Flannery Associates parent company launches website they discuss some of the issues AND lay out how integrated into the government they already are. Flannery Associates LLC"....

I know @EastenerWesterner, because this hits close to home, it is of immediate concern to you. But, it should be of concern to all of us.

Not a week goes by here in Texas where I do not get at least two, phone or mailed proposals to buy one of my pieces of property. Usually, they are lowball and laughable. I suppose though if I was in an economic crunch, like many farmers have been in recent years, I might consider them. That worries me especially when these entities are hiding who they are using shell companies from the sellers so that they cannot find out who is actually buying their land. Given the number of farmers that are of advanced age or looking to retire, this is a problem.
They hide the land grab by making it look like it is company A buying this, Company B buying that, and next door Company C....etc. All owned by the same parent company. It is deceptive at best.

Last edited:
We're talking about private land here, not public domain land. Big difference. The buyer of that property can do what he wants with it. Just like you or I can do with our land. The government has been buying up and confiscating private land for years now and putting much of it off limits to humans. We have no idea what this guy plans to do with his land. That's none of our business.
...and, surprise! It looks to be a "Public Private Partnership"....

https://www.thereporter.com/2023/09/02/flannery-associates-parent-company-launches-website/

Last edited:
That worries me especially when these entities are hiding who they are using shell companies from the sellers so that they cannot find out who is actually buying their land. Given the number of farmers that are of advanced age or looking to retire, this is a problem.
They hide the land grab by making it look like it is company A buying this, Company B buying that, and next door Company C....etc. All owned by the same parent company. It is deceptive at best.

Maybe it's the Bidens...

Latest posts

Back