Gardens 2019

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was expecting rain yesterday and today. Nothing yet.

Found a zucchini that will be ready tomorrow along with 3 or 5 cucumbers. I'll give them to my brother since he's bringing mom back to TN tomorrow.

Today I made a new pea gravel walkway to the coop because the path won't grow grass and is a mud pit when it rains. Oh my aching back.

We are definitely getting rain now. Buckets of rain. I just got soaked going to the coop.

Have to pick up mom today and that will be fun transferring her stuff. She always brings tons of junk on all trips . She never uses it, but bring it just in case.

We are definitely getting rain now. Buckets of rain. I just got soaked going to the coop.

Have to pick up mom today and that will be fun transferring her stuff. She always brings tons of junk on all trips . She never uses it, but bring it just in case.
Our rain came down hard last night. It had been dry today but just started coming down good a moment ago. All my just planted green bread seeds will love it!

I saw one report that the storms rolling in tonight may have winds up to 70 mph . And possibly tornadoes .
Garden doing great . We invited Our Daughter to come pick everything She wants . She sent me a picture of a crockpot of green beans with a chunk of salt pork .
Roma tomatoes are getting ripe the Bigger Boys are growing fast .

NOPE NOPE NOPE. All snakes should die. I hate them. Anything that startles me.
They have their place, and I definitely like them better than rodents! They actually make decent pets. If you forget to walk them they don’t complain. They don’t bark or make noise. Don’t shed or scratch up the furniture, if you forget to feed them don’t sweat it, they can go a year between meals. Very low maintenance.

They have their place, and I definitely like them better than rodents! They actually make decent pets. If you forget to walk them they don’t complain. They don’t bark or make noise. Don’t shed or scratch up the furniture, if you forget to feed them don’t sweat it, they can go a year between meals. Very low maintenance.

Haha.

Latest posts

Back