Fallout from COVID-19

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local harbor freight had the respirators but only had two of the n95 masks. I got them and added to what I allready had.
HF had a whole wall full of N95 respirators here but no N95 masks, They had unrated masks hanging all over the store from one end to the other. They are not much more than surgical masks.

NO! REALLY? :rolleyes:
Who'd have guessed? Another reason not to believe any of the official numbers coming from China.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/29/china...rus-in-december-ordered-cover-up-report-says/
China officials knew of coronavirus in December, ordered cover-up, report says
In late December, several genomics companies tested samples from sick patients in Wuhan — the center of the coronavirus outbreak — and noticed alarming similarities between their illnesses and the 2002 SARS virus, the Sunday Times of London reported, citing Chinese business news site Caixin Global.

The researchers alerted Beijing of their findings — and on Jan. 3, received a gag order from China’s National Health Commission, with instructions to destroy the samples.

Rather than hunkering down to contain the virus, Wuhan officials went ahead with their annual potluck dinner for 40,000 families.

Just got an update, there are now District Attorneys in Italy, starting charges against some of the people in e-bay for overcharging others for disenfectant. The average price is now at $23.00, and the top fighting price for a bottle of Lysol was a wopping $ 300.00 (three hundred)!! Those who have, are either keeping it or selling it for 4000 percent profits...glad MY cellar and pantry are full, thank God and my wallet...GP

Just got an update, there are now District Attorneys in Italy, starting charges against some of the people in e-bay for overcharging others for disenfectant. The average price is now at $23.00, and the top fighting price for a bottle of Lysol was a wopping $ 300.00
At the supermarket today. The only disinfectant not fully stocked was Lysol that was on a two for $6 sale. Other brands were fully stocked.
bnVkFhU.jpg

Just got an update, there are now District Attorneys in Italy, starting charges against some of the people in e-bay for overcharging others for disenfectant. The average price is now at $23.00, and the top fighting price for a bottle of Lysol was a wopping $ 300.00 (three hundred)!! Those who have, are either keeping it or selling it for 4000 percent profits...glad MY cellar and pantry are full, thank God and my wallet...GP
My boss text me last night showing me an amazon ad for lysol spray that was around $20/aerosol can. That's more than double the normal price.

OMG! found someone in Berlin selling 3 X 500 ml of Surface disifectant on e-bay. I bid a maximum € 5.00 and nobody else bid on it. I won the auction for € 1.00!! She wanted € 4.50 for about a 3 lb. box to send it to me. All total only about $ 6.00. (US). I sent her € 10.00 and wrote to keep the change...:D:D
INFO TO ALL OF YOU: if you can still get MMS online, you can kill any known virus and bad bacterias in your body with it with only 2 or 3 drops of the mixture...You can also use it with 20-25 drops to disinfect your hands and homes with it. It is not poisonous and you can inhale the droplets, even drink it. Gary

Last edited:
I have 2
OMG! found someone in Berlin selling 3 X 500 ml of Surface disifectant on e-bay. I bid a maximum € 5.00 and nobody else bid on it. I won the auction for € 1.00!! She wanted € 4.50 for about a 3 lb. box to send it to me. All total only about $ 6.00. (US). I sent her € 10.00 and wrote to keep the change...:D:D
INFO TO ALL OF YOU: if you can still get MMS online, you can kill any known virus and bad bacterias in your body with it with only 2 or 3 drops of the mixture...You can also use it with 20-25 drops to disinfect your hands and homes with it. It is not poisonous and you can inhale the droplets, even drink it. Gary
Bottles ordered and a pound of sodium chlorite, so I can make my own.

Not to sound ignorant (but in fact, I am in many areas) what is MMS? Is there a US equivalent? It may be something I have and use but just don't relate it to MMS.

Its chlorine Dioxide solution. Made from chlorite. The most effective and inexpensive treatment to kill viruses, bacteria and parasites. Which is why pharmaceutical companies and governments will lie and tell you Its bleach and dangerous.

Amazon in Seattle stated package handlers may have the virus, expect delays from the warehouse

Will, their goes Amazon, least from my area, if Beaverton Oregon has the same problem be no next day delivery.
IF THAT IS THE CASE,,,i DON'T WANT ANYTHING FROM THEM,,,YOU COULD BECOME SICK FROM OPENING THE PACKAGE

CAPS.............................................................................................................................................................

Not to sound ignorant (but in fact, I am in many areas) what is MMS? Is there a US equivalent? It may be something I have and use but just don't relate it to MMS.
Yes there are firm believers in this, but anyone that uses scientific reasoning will agree it is snake oil. It is basically an industrial bleach. Yes it can kill bacteria and viruses, unfortunately if you take enough of it to kill the ones inside you it would kill you as well. It can be used to sterilize water and many other things, but to drink this stuff even in small amounts dosent make sense. Very small amounts aren’t lethal but I still am certain it does more harm than good. Sorry to those firm believers out there....

Latest posts

Back