Collapse coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think the President or one on the commission said 70% have to have been exposed for the spread and danger to abate. We just can’t do it all at once or every healthcare facility will crash.

Your plan is good since you are the youngest. Decide now on the trigger and figure out how to get your granddaughter...and of course how to protect yourself if she is carrying the virus. Question. Did your DIL say if carriers can show zero symptoms? I’ve read that is so, but would like more input.
Yes there are many carriers that show no symptoms at all. Many are children.

On the plus side, she did say that up to 4 people can be on 1 ventilator. It is not recommended by manufacturer but possible. Son said you can bet if DIL is in charge there will be some rigging going on. . . And that is where the hospital is wanting her. I saw her compassion and bedside manner first hand with Granny. Let's just say that it I did come down with it, she is the one I would want as my attending.

On the plus side, she did say that up to 4 people can be on 1 ventilator. It is not recommended by manufacturer but possible. Son said you can bet if DIL is in charge there will be some rigging going on. . . And that is where the hospital is wanting her. I saw her compassion and bedside manner first hand with Granny. Let's just say that it I did come down with it, she is the one I would want as my attending.

She sounds like the best person to be in charge for sure! Didn’t realize a ventilator could support more than one. Makes you wonder if Italy doesn’t need a clone of your DIL so those poor older people would have a chance!

Had a disturbing talk with son and his wife last night. She is a nurse practitioner that works in a clinic associated with one of the leading hospitals in Texas. They helped develop the vaccine that is now being tested on a woman I believe in WA. According to her, we are not going to get a handle on this until 70% of the world's population gets the virus and enough antibodies are built up.
The main reason for the cal last night was to say that her clinic will be shutdown and they want her to work in the main hospital with the coronavirus patients, since she specializes with lung infections, which means son is now going to have to work from home and granddaughter will no longer be going to daycare. They are trying to get a backup plan on what they are going to do it they both come down with it for granddaughter. She will most likely be a carrier too. . . But how can I turn my back on her. Plan is that she will come to the farm, which means I would also not be able to go to work since I work in the public as with direct contact with food. This is only if they both come down with it, but since I am the youngest grandparent I have the better chance to survive if I did come down with it. It's a scary thought. . . This is getting very real now folks. . .

My two girls were ordered to strictly work Medivac. The Army has loaned the group with pilots 2 HH-60M helicopter and they are working in Flight Nurse role for transporting virus patients, they needed a bigger platform for the extra equipment primarily for ventilator dependent patients. Retired Army medical Officers voluntarily are helping the Medivac. The preliminary schedule is 16 hrs on 6 hrs off. They said it's a little nerve wrecking because everything seems Military.

Sounds like they are planning for some rough times ahead.

At this point, with it almost certainly being lab made...none of us can assume they don’t have more coming. It happening this way actually helps us to test our supplies, preparedness and plans.
I don’t buy the conspiracy theory of it being man made, but if it was a test, I’d say the world is failing....

Can’t believe they are talking about adding another trillion dollars to the debt to get through this emergency. In life there are always emergencies, that’s why preppers save for them. Our govt sucks at the whole being prepared ahead of time thing.....

That is so wonderful! Mine is September 12th. I’m so excited!!
Hi Peachie, Your Angels' name is "LEHAHIAH" He is the second angel in the row of the Powers. He is also the guardian angel of many famous persons.
Leo Tolstoj, Jessie owens, Otis Redding, Michael Keaton, Barry White and Colonel Harland Sanders...
Lehahiah is a protector of Crowned heads and teaches his protegés to be respectful to those they work for. He spreads harmony, good will and understanding between different groups. He wishes his that protegés use their possibilities of moral and material support for those who they work together with and wishes them to be well rewarded for their work. Their duty and trustworthiness will bring them wellearned recognition. They are efficient and well organised and they know how to keep the peace and harmony with those they work with and they should work hand-in-hand with those persons because the success of both are joint successes. They enjoy the trust from persons with great responsbility and can draw many good advantages from them also. Great recognition for their gifts and high quality from their work is guaranteed...

A strong and demanding angel, he will protect you well...Gary

Hi Peachie, Your Angels' name is "LEHAHIAH" He is the second angel in the row of the Powers. He is also the guardian angel of many famous persons.
Leo Tolstoj, Jessie owens, Otis Redding, Michael Keaton, Barry White and Colonel Harland Sanders...
Lehahiah is a protector of Crowned heads and teaches his protegés to be respectful to those they work for. He spreads harmony, good will and understanding between different groups. He wishes his that protegés use their possibilities of moral and material support for those who they work together with and wishes them to be well rewarded for their work. Their duty and trustworthiness will bring them wellearned recognition. They are efficient and well organised and they know how to keep the peace and harmony with those they work with and they should work hand-in-hand with those persons because the success of both are joint successes. They enjoy the trust from persons with great responsbility and can draw many good advantages from them also. Great recognition for their gifts and high quality from their work is guaranteed...

A strong and demanding angel, he will protect you well...Gary

GaR this is so amazing! Can’t thank you enough for giving me his name!

Had a disturbing talk with son and his wife last night. She is a nurse practitioner that works in a clinic associated with one of the leading hospitals in Texas. They helped develop the vaccine that is now being tested on a woman I believe in WA. According to her, we are not going to get a handle on this until 70% of the world's population gets the virus and enough antibodies are built up.
The main reason for the cal last night was to say that her clinic will be shutdown and they want her to work in the main hospital with the coronavirus patients, since she specializes with lung infections, which means son is now going to have to work from home and granddaughter will no longer be going to daycare. They are trying to get a backup plan on what they are going to do it they both come down with it for granddaughter. She will most likely be a carrier too. . . But how can I turn my back on her. Plan is that she will come to the farm, which means I would also not be able to go to work since I work in the public as with direct contact with food. This is only if they both come down with it, but since I am the youngest grandparent I have the better chance to survive if I did come down with it. It's a scary thought. . . This is getting very real now folks. . .

That is what the RV is for: isolation. Someone is sick? They stay there. We can bring them food (set it down, leave, & they come out & take it in), but they can be isolated and avoid spread. It's positioned a few hundred feet away & has water/electricity. They can look out the window & see the family. Best option I can see for this scenario.

That is what the RV is for: isolation. Someone is sick? They stay there. We can bring them food (set it down, leave, & they come out & take it in), but they can be isolated and avoid spread. It's positioned a few hundred feet away & has water/electricity. They can look out the window & see the family. Best option I can see for this scenario.

Makes me wish I had kept my RV.

Yes, I still have a fully contained 21 ft. camper trailer which I could park if front of the condo. If nobody comes to the 2 restaurants, the butcher shop, bakery or court house in front of us, there will be plenty of room for in the corner. HOPE WE DO NOT NEED TO...but we could! wish all of you HEALTH; GARY

Can’t believe they are talking about adding another trillion dollars to the debt to get through this emergency. In life there are always emergencies, that’s why preppers save for them. Our govt sucks at the whole being prepared ahead of time thing.....

Au contraire mon ami! Our government is very prepared for disasters. Watch and see who never starves or has a lack of defense. Take notice who has elaborate bunkers for themselves and family. No, it’s the American people who have given up preparing...because they falsely believe that the government will always take care of them.

Let us all take note of history. Our very own grandparents would have been considered preppers! To them though it was just smart and normal to have a stock of extra food for unexpected emergencies. During hard times they worked together with their neighbors to get through it.

Now? Most people think they don’t have to provide for themselves, much less help their neighbors when a disaster strikes! And the BLAME goes to our politicians who got and get elected by offering to take care of them, or pay their college debt or give them “free” food, “free” healthcare, free” childcare, and “free” housing!!!

Add to that the MILLIONS of ILLEGALS that have added untold Trillions to our DEBT! All so the rich and powerful can make even more profit by having Open Borders!

Last edited:
Yes, I still have a fully contained 21 ft. camper trailer which I could park if front of the condo. If nobody comes to the 2 restaurants, the butcher shop, bakery or court house in front of us, there will be plenty of room for in the corner. HOPE WE DO NOT NEED TO...but we could! wish all of you HEALTH; GARY

Sending warm wishes and strength to you and yours too!!

Makes me wish I had kept my RV.

Think out of the box Robin. Do you have a tent? Or a garage that is closed in properly? What about a well built greenhouse? Our garage is sealed well with that foam insulation and has windows, so it would heat and cool well. Ditto with the greenhouse. We are fortunate to have a guesthouse too, but if everyone shows up, I’m going to have to be creative.

Last edited:
Right on Peachie, I also have enough tents for another 12 persons. In the garden with a grill tripod and access to a chemical toilet. Almost like camping in summer for several weeks...I even still have a wood fired water heater. Fill it up with 30 gallons of water, start a fire in the box and wait about 45 minutes. Showers or just hot water for medical purposes...almost forgot that thing in the cellar...GP

It's a nice thought. . . Would be our plan too with our RV, but granddaughter is only 1 1/2 years old.

providing it's tied in to a sewer dump

Latest posts

Back