Collapse coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total Collapse, Partial Collapse or just a big downturn, YOU LOT have no say over what will happen BUT BUT BUT you can be sure that the usual suspect section of society WILL start looting, rioting, attacking cops, breaking into homes etc. THAT WILL HAPPEN and that is what YOU LOT can prep for.

Nah, there won't be a 'total collapse'. But the question is, 'then what?'. This will wrap up this year, probably by summertime. But then people will be digging out of a hole. Haven't worked for a month or two, past-due bills now catching up, and picking up the pieces. The question of debt becomes huge here. If you have debt, it can balloon like a nuke (yes, the gov't will manage that, but it'll be very painful for many). Gov'ts around the world will wake up from an awful hangover. I'm sure lots of Bernie supports will hope us 'wealthy debtfree boomers' drop dead so they can take our wealth to soften their impacts.

So, 'then what'. World gov't debt will go from unbelievable to "Cowabunga!". There may be some unified method gov'ts everywhere agree to use to reduce that (good luck with that). People will have the same problems. It's going to be a hard fall into a deep hole. Lots of ways to dig out. Look at China... they shut down for 2-3 months & are jumping (slowly) right back to work. Nothing helps pay off debt like going to work.

Great insight Tex! Yeah, those worthless, lazy ### supporters of the commie can eat sh!t and die. They aren’t getting my wealth! It is passing to our children. China appears to be digging out, but it is so hard to really tell with them.

We will not see a total collapse, there are too many ULTRA RICH out there with so much personal money that only one of them could write a check for the losses back in the Fanny Mae, Freddy Mac situation. ( 700 billion $) The stock exchange dropped once back then and only 6%. the loss of 6% of one day at the stock exchange was 600 Billion. Those people cannot build yachts, Ferraris, Lear Jets and make any food, they have to depend on us little taxpayers to do the dirty work. They will assure their own welfare, keep the world internet up, keep track and control of their billions, make up for the losses by investing in us little people to survive (with some losses), make themselves look like the heros of the world and get elected again to the Fortune 500 clubs and such...hang in, hang on, hang around, wait for the green light again and keep driving. We survived 2 world wars, earthquakes, tornados, hurricanes, forest fires, stock crashes, colds, divorces and constipation. We will not all be happy and come out of this story richer, but we will learn to stick together, trust our prepping, see where the weak spots and change our plans a bit for the future...Live free, Gary

I am sincerely Praying that we come out of this as a Nation closer to our Creator! That would make it all worth it.

I was talking about the virus specifically there and I maintain my statement. If your over 60 hide outside of that it’s bs.
This has nothing to do with the virus. The oil war Saudi has started with Russia will push the issue. The bank have been making bloated loans again and it’s all coming to roost. The quarantine is just accelerating it. It was coming regardless of the disease.
I agree, the faults in the economy were allready in place. The national debt alone would be impossible to pay off, not to mention they couldn’t even manage to get it to slow down. But most states, counties, cities and individuals are all in debt up to their eyeballs as well. This shut down will just be the straw breaking the camels back kind of thing. The camel was in trouble allready.

The virus is creating a great financial crises and it's going to create a depression worse than the 20s/30s. Remember, the Great Depression didn't affect the whole country, it was made worse by the Dust Bowl, This virus is affecting the whole country!

Yes it will be a world economic collapse on top of the Pandemic. I dont believe it will stop there. There will be at least one more event, EMP is very possible.

Why would they stop something thate deliberate and not continue to collapse the world governments?

Now I am old and a bit dense but I don't see any advantage to be gained from an EMP attack. Yes bankrupt the economies of all the world and then come riding in to save the day, that makes sense. Destroying the infrastructure and reducing the population to starving violent animals does not benefit anybody. Be the savior and reap the benefits, without much opposition. A lot easier to feed the critters than be on the critters menu.

Giveth the people bread and blood, saith the Caeser. All they need to do to clean the world of all but the hermits and preppers is turn the electricity off and say the INTERNET GOT A VIRUS ALSO...after 6 months come out of their collective holes and bunkers only to have the vaccine and anti-virus software to SAVE THE REST OF US.
Read up, stock up and hunker down fellow preppers, we are in for a ride of a lifetime if the powers that be decide to let us all decimate each other to save them the cost of a war and losing their faces...WE DID'T DO IT! It was them! Gary

That’s some infowars level conspiracy craziness.
Where I see typical government incompetence other see conspiracy. I’ve contracted too long with the government to believe they are capable of this level of operation. Lol. You give them too much credit.

The virus is creating a great financial crises and it's going to create a depression worse than the 20s/30s. Remember, the Great Depression didn't affect the whole country, it was made worse by the Dust Bowl, This virus is affecting the whole country!
The whole world my friend. I’m not panicked but not very optimistic either!

Yes it will be a world economic collapse on top of the Pandemic. I dont believe it will stop there. There will be at least one more event, EMP is very possible.

Don’t see how we get away from a worldwide economic collapse, but where does the EMP come into it? Also, do you think this virus was lab created?

Latest posts

Back