Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on how long Diddy will live. I bet he will be dead within the next two months. The pedos in his circle cannot allow him to flip on them. He is far worse than Epstein. He could kill Hollywood and music.

I would also bet suicided. Shot himself in the head five times. Any takers here?

We're heading down south today. Need to stop at the library first to use their internet to send off our taxes. While there I'm going to order a 10×12 canvas wall tent. Also going to stop at a trailer place and order a custom built aluminum trailer to pull behind my Jeep. Then the wife wants to stop at the craft store on the way home.

I wonder if Vegas is taking bets on how long Diddy will live. I bet he will be dead within the next two months. The pedos in his circle cannot allow him to flip on them. He is far worse than Epstein. He could kill Hollywood and music.

I would also bet suicided. Shot himself in the head five times. Any takers here?

I’m betting on what you said. He will suicide himself in the back.

Anyone see that Chick-fil-a is changing their requirements of buying chicken?

https://kfdm.com/news/offbeat/chick...otics-spicy-sandwich-fast-food-pickles-shake#
UNDATED (WKRC) - Chick-fil-A has changed the requirements for the type of chicken it serves.

It will shift its chicken from No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) to No Antibiotics Important To Human Medicine (NAIHM).

"NAE means no antibiotics of any kind were used in raising the animal. NAIHM restricts the use of those antibiotics that are important to human medicine and commonly used to treat people, and allows use of animal antibiotics only if the animal and those around it were to become sick," said the restaurant in a press release.

The change will start at an undisclosed date in the spring of 2024.

Anyone see that Chick-fil-a is changing their requirements of buying chicken?

https://kfdm.com/news/offbeat/chick...otics-spicy-sandwich-fast-food-pickles-shake#
UNDATED (WKRC) - Chick-fil-A has changed the requirements for the type of chicken it serves.

It will shift its chicken from No Antibiotics Ever (NAE) to No Antibiotics Important To Human Medicine (NAIHM).

"NAE means no antibiotics of any kind were used in raising the animal. NAIHM restricts the use of those antibiotics that are important to human medicine and commonly used to treat people, and allows use of animal antibiotics only if the animal and those around it were to become sick," said the restaurant in a press release.

The change will start at an undisclosed date in the spring of 2024.
I kinda look at it as being semi sensible,
A chicken that needs anti biotics to recover
I think most of you would do that for your chickens.

Depending on what the chicken has...the price of a chicken here is under $5 and I would never take the chance of getting sick from eating it before putting even more money into it to TRY to get it healthy again....Balance of health compared to the price of a single meal, not for me.
My dog, OK. The cat that just wandered into our lives and catches rats/mice but does not belong to us and sleeps in the garage, OK--we even had her neutered so we did not have more unwanted cats!
A chicken...nope.

CHEERS TO LOUISIANA SENATE!!!

1711552114992.jpeg

Depending on what the chicken has...the price of a chicken here is under $5 and I would never take the chance of getting sick from eating it before putting even more money into it to TRY to get it healthy again....Balance of health compared to the price of a single meal, not for me.
My dog, OK. The cat that just wandered into our lives and catches rats/mice but does not belong to us and sleeps in the garage, OK--we even had her neutered so we did not have more unwanted cats!
A chicken...nope.

If anyone has or is using the app from the survivorcollapse.com web site, (mentioned in the mike adams interview i posted above), specifically the simulator videos, please let me know. I downloaded it, signed up, having difficulty setting up info for the simulator videos). But I would appreciate feedback from anyone using it already. Assuming there are any.

Latest posts

Back