Another step on the road to a surveillance society

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AGENDA 21 is getting closer. Just look at how the left coast is announcing a "pact" and "regional plan".

California Gov. Gavin Newsom said a regional West Coast reopening plan is in the works for California, Washington, and Oregon
https://news.yahoo.com/california-gov-gavin-newsom-said-223859714.html

If you don't know about Agenda 21 (passed by 179 countries at the UN in 1992), look into it, and think about how it has come to fruition since then, and even now, rapidly falling into place, as planned. It's not conspiracy theory, it's conspiracy, but it's real, and easy to find.

Another reason I think 5g is a weapon. Get everyone into urban areas with all of the towers accessing everything, and the high frequency can easily be used to impact people, who are 70% water. If you don;t know what frequency can do to water, youtube it.

Just don't take the damn phone with ya, I've done quite well without taking the cell phone with me every time I gone into town. I never understood this fascination of taking the phone every time they leave, g'damn thing is like a drug.
It's my watch and shopping list. :D

And my wife freaks out any time I don't answer her call on the first ring. :rolleyes:

Just don't take the damn phone with ya, I've done quite well without taking the cell phone with me every time I gone into town. I never understood this fascination of taking the phone every time they leave, g'damn thing is like a drug.
I agree. But unfortunately the only time I can call my wife is from town, or from the top of the mountain. I can text from home, usually, but can't make phone calls from home.

Idiot from Illinois "I wasn't thinking about the Bill of Rights when I did this". DUH

Idiot from Michigan "it's snowing right now anyway, you don't need landscaping materials and seed." This woman is actually on Biden's short list for VP.

Most Americans don't even realize what is happening. It's amazing how we are going down this slippery slope and people aren't seeing the end game.

Latest posts

Back