Another step on the road to a surveillance society

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
West coast is for a fact satan's lair, bill gates and jeff bozo live here (washington) and control what goes on here and california is pure hell with silicon valley being in control of majority of information, west coast is a garbage dump.

says he who plans on moving to Pergatory AKA Oklahoma :)

Nowt to do with 666 or the devil and everything to do with FAR LEFT politics of the STATE having total control of every facet of life.
Bill, that is exactly what 666 means. The "mark of the beast" is your official identity and without it you can't "buy or sell," meaning you can't do anything. China is like that right now. 666 is supposed to be a clue to the identity of the beast.

Here is where it comes from (Revelation 13):

14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.​

Bill, that is exactly what 666 means. The "mark of the beast" is your official identity and without it you can't "buy or sell," meaning you can't do anything. China is like that right now. 666 is supposed to be a clue to the identity of the beast.

Here is where it comes from (Revelation 13):

14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.
16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,
17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.
18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.​

Cheers for that, I guess this is religious stuff again which respectfully I do my best to keep at arms length. But interesting info non the less.

In my world the mark of the beast is usually but not exclusively either the £ or the $ not 666

The PURPOSE of the mark of the beast is to Mark you...so you will be prevented from buying or selling or working, etc without the mark. How does $ or £ do that?

The second beast [...] forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads (Revelation 13:15-16).

...so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark

Last edited:
Cheers for that, I guess this is religious stuff again which respectfully I do my best to keep at arms length. But interesting info non the less.

One might want to rethink things considering something written thousands of years ago is coming true.

If you want to read something fascinating read in Revelation about the coming war between good and evil. This part in the Bible was given to John via a dream. He describes a modern warfare in the language of a person who is seeing flying helicopters and fighter jets dropping bombs...but of course doesn’t know what they are.

Last edited:
One might want to rethink things considering something written thousands of years ago is coming true.

If you want to read something fascinating read in Revolution about the coming war between good and evil. This part in the Bible was given to John via a dream. He describes a modern warfare in the language of a person who is seeing flying helicopters and fighter jets dropping bombs...but of course doesn’t know what they are.

No sorry and I honestly mean no disrespect and I do respect your belief to worship and believe in what ever you wish, but I believe religion to be not much more than a Ponzi scheme or a method to control large numbers of people by fear rather than force of arms. All of the assorted faiths holy books were written by men, for men BUT for billions they provide moral direction and support, but not for me. And I think you meant Revelation not revolution?? :)

No sorry and I honestly mean no disrespect and I do respect your belief to worship and believe in what ever you wish, but I believe religion to be not much more than a Ponzi scheme or a method to control large numbers of people by fear rather than force of arms. All of the assorted faiths holy books were written by men, for men BUT for billions they provide moral direction and support, but not for me. And I think you meant Revelation not revolution?? :)

I will correct the spelling. Did not notice spellcheck changed it. Thank you. Bill, no worries. While I very much believe in our Creator, I never push anyone who doesn’t. If God allows free choice, why won’t some people?

Oh my! Had never heard of ID2020. This is eye opening!

Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates will launch human-implantable capsules that have ‘digital certificates’ which can show who has been tested for the coronavirus and who has been vaccinated against it.

The 64 year old tech mogul and currently the second richest person in the world, revealed this yesterday during a Reddit ‘Ask Me Anything’ session while answering questions on the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic.

Gates was responding to a question on how businesses will be able to operate while maintaining social distancing, and said that, Eventually we will have some digital certificates to show who has recovered or been tested recently or when we have a vaccine who has received it.”

The ‘digital certificates’ Gates was referring to are human-implantable ‘QUANTUM-DOT TATTOOS’ that researchers at MIT and Rice University are working on as a way to hold vaccination records. It was last year in December when scientists from the two universities revealed that they were working on these quantum-dot tattoos after Bill Gates approached them about solving the problem of identifying those who have not been vaccinated.

The quantum-dot tattoos involve applying dissolvable sugar-based microneedles that contain a vaccine and fluorescent copper-based ‘quantum dots’ embedded inside biocompatible, micron-scale capsules. After the microneedes dissolve under the skin, they leave the encapsulated quantum dots whose patterns can be read to identify the vaccine that was administered.

The quantum-dot tattoos will likely be supplemented with Bill Gates’ other undertaking called ID2020, which is an ambitious project by Microsoft to solve the problem of over 1 billion people who live without an officially recognized identity. ID2020 is solving this through digital identity. Currently, the most feasible way of implementing digital identity is either through smartphones or RFID microchip implants. The latter will be Gates’s likely approach not only because of feasibility and sustainability, but also because for over 6 years, the Gates Foundation has been funding another project that incorporates human-implantable microchip implants. This project, also spearheaded by MIT, is a birth control microchip implant that will allow women to control contraceptive hormones in their bodies.

As for ID2020, to see it through, Microsoft has formed an alliance with four other companies, namely; Accenture, IDEO, Gavi, and the Rockefeller Foundation. The project is supported by the United Nations and has been incorporated into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals initiative.

We all need to stay in touch and scour the web for information..........search "amazing polly" on youtube I've only watched 2 of her vidoe's on this topic and I must admit she has my attention.

and people’s identities are digitally extinguished.
anybody who loses their ID, does not "exist"...who does not exist, cannot be "killed"...therefore if you do not exist and someone does in fact kill you, it will never have happened in the digital world, only in the real one which I think is a bit more important to each of us. Or did I get something wrong?

anybody who loses their ID, does not "exist"...who does not exist, cannot be "killed"...therefore if you do not exist and someone does in fact kill you, it will never have happened in the digital world, only in the real one which I think is a bit more important to each of us. Or did I get something wrong?
That was the article saying that, not me.

Latest posts

Back