another fast food attack, these places aint safe

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will not sit here and pretend I am not racist ,,,,all Blacks aren't bad but in Jville there are parts of the city you stay out of after dark if you are the wrong color to be there ,,,,a sad fact of life
I'm with you on this one. Just because we didn't have any problems on that particular night doesn't mean that I'd go there again.
I like the demographics of the county where I live; almost 99% White. Am I being racist? Hell I don't care. I choose to live in a safe area.

I will not sit here and pretend I am not racist ,,,,all Blacks aren't bad but in Jville there are parts of the city you stay out of after dark if you are the wrong color to be there ,,,,a sad fact of life

The Liberals keep telling us "race doesn't matter," and that we are "all the same." Don't forget to put your stockings on the mantle for Christmas...Santa Clause will be right there...

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/footage-mcdonalds-mop-bucket-assault

The Liberals keep telling us "race doesn't matter," and that we are "all the same." Don't forget to put your stockings on the mantle for Christmas...Santa Clause will be right there...

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/footage-mcdonalds-mop-bucket-assault

The liberal don't live in these areas. I have and it is not racist, it is lack of proper upbringing. Single moms, working and the kids being raised on the streets. Just the facts of life. Even the trusted canine will turn wild to fit in with the pack. It is a cultural thing. When the culture rewards street smarts and violence over education and skills, then you just get wild animals and the sheep hiding from their cultural predators.

The liberal don't live in these areas. I have and it is not racist, it is lack of proper upbringing. Single moms, working and the kids being raised on the streets. Just the facts of life. Even the trusted canine will turn wild to fit in with the pack. It is a cultural thing. When the culture rewards street smarts and violence over education and skills, then you just get wild animals and the sheep hiding from their cultural predators.

https://qz.com/993356/a-massive-new-study-lays-out-the-map-of-our-genetic-intelligence/

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/05/170523083324.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

In the UK the nutters in the BBC used our taxes to make a movie about Londons ethnic street gangs, Everywhere they are showing it riots and gang fights are breaking out as the brothers all turn up to watch the movie that glorifies street gangs. So the movie chains are banning it after many cops have been hurt, cinemas trashed and gangs turning up armed with machettes instead of popcorn. Yes you guess the black community is now claiming the ban is RACIST !!!!. Almost every month there are multiple news articles about gangs causing chaos in shopping malls and when footage is shown its nearly always 95% black gangsters fishing with machettes in fron of families.

BBC Films does make movies for cinematic release, bigpaul.
yMjBVPU.png

In the movie industry, they split the financial risk (at least on paper) among a bunch of production companies. Not unusual to seeing in the credits, a half dozen companies taking credit for the production.

When the hearing faded, I quit going to movies
Sorry to hear that. After hitting my head on the cabin roof getting into the driving school truck, I can't hear in the left ear and have a tinnitus ringing at 96 db. My wife has to sit and walk on my right side so I can still have a conversation. GP

Sorry to hear that. After hitting my head on the cabin roof getting into the driving school truck, I can't hear in the left ear and have a tinnitus ringing at 96 db. My wife has to sit and walk on my right side so I can still have a conversation. GP

I was going to say "I Hear You" but I really can't. I have agreed to wear both my hearing aids when the wife is around. The hearing aids are tuned to her voice, I call it life insurance. :oops:;) :D

Yeah, she calls : GARY...I call back WHAT. Then she will almost whisper since she thinks I can hear her. When I don't answer, she'll ask why I'm mad at her. Still hasn't understood that I hear the loud and nothing of the rest...
My problem is that the ear is not weak, but damaged and a hearing aid will not help. All I hear is a scratching and unrecognisable noises...GP

Yeah once the hearing is damaged, there is no fixing it. Like GP, I can hear very loud noises but not voices. The hearing aids help to a very small degree and are not worth the trouble or cost, IMHO, except to keep peace in the house. Even when wearing them, I still need to be facing the speaker, if I want to understand what they are saying.

The hearing in my left ear is like a broken speaker, especially at higher frequencies. At the upper frequency end there is nothing. Turning up the volume just makes it more distorted. I still have some high frequency hearing in my right ear, and things aren't distorted. Some voices I can understand, but there are some voices I can't make out. I have to have closed captions, and miss a lot of dialog at the theater.

Getting old is a bitch. The one advantage of it all is that when my sister-in-law shows up, I'm acting like I don't hear half of the conversation and usually have a chance to ignore her....Don't tell the wife anything, she might think I do the same to her when I need to...GP

Latest posts

Back