another fast food attack, these places aint safe

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two in the same county as the BOL. One is a gas station McDonalds, the other a Bumpers drive in.

I go to a place that is largely unchanged from the 1950s - The Varsity. A genuine old time drive-in dairy bar and short order restaurant. Best fried catfish anywhere.
belzoni-varsity1.jpg

Fish and Chips, Southern Style :D
PUXe04j.png

but if his take-away's were not available does he know how to cook
Oh yes he can cook well, he lived on ramen noodles for almost two years after trying to move out and didn't have enough money. He is tired of frozen anything. He makes great spagetti, steaks, pancakes, meatloafs, salads, tacos, hot sandwiches and such for his two kids. Not finished, but at least trying and getting better. Everybody comes over almost every Sunday and we cook together. But, sometimes you just wanna eat and not have to cook...GP

It's crack, what did I say. It's not Chick Fil A adding a little something extra to their food - CFA is just that good, and it's the only way Popeyes can compete!
Its funny how when this first happened in Columbia Tn the more liberal news outlets said it happened at Chick Filet knowing well that it happened at a Popeyes . There is a couple reasons the liberal media take Popeyes side.

I would extend this out to going anywhere at night. Period.

Just go visit your local Walmart (or equivalent) at 10pm. Look at the character of the people there at that time of night. Mostly people with significant problems. Drugs, alcohol, mental, criminal, etc. Not a safe place to be. Call it a safety curfew.
I work at a large busy place . As Iv Mentioned before I sometimes cover the 3rd shift when Our 3rd shift Manager is out . Usually peaceful enough but crazy things can happen . Iv had meth heads come in causing trouble , drunks , America's most wanted , ect ect . Once I called the Police and let them know to get a Officer there now before I have to shoot a violent crazy Guy in the parking lot . I had done went to My truck and was ready to do just that . But as I said usually it's not like that . And that is not a big area , large Town / small City .

I would extend this out to going anywhere at night. Period.

Just go visit your local Walmart (or equivalent) at 10pm. Look at the character of the people there at that time of night. Mostly people with significant problems. Drugs, alcohol, mental, criminal, etc. Not a safe place to be. Call it a safety curfew.
I have been to my local wally world after midnight a few times also been there an hour or so before dawn,,now most likely it is my location ,the place is dead most of the time the only people there work there,,,,,,,,no waiting to get checked out and you can find help if you can't find something,,,,,,try that during daylight hours,,,,

now I am not saying all stores are safe after midnight,,,,,where you live plays a big part in how safe you are after around 10:00 pm,,,,very little crime here so being out is fairly safe,,,I worry more about the ride home than the store

I have been to my local wally world after midnight a few times also been there an hour or so before dawn,,now most likely it is my location ,the place is dead most of the time the only people there work there,,,,,,,,no waiting to get checked out and you can find help if you can't find something,,,,,,try that during daylight hours,,,,

now I am not saying all stores are safe after midnight,,,,,where you live plays a big part in how safe you are after around 10:00 pm,,,,very little crime here so being out is fairly safe,,,I worry more about the ride home than the store
its like a ghost town here most of the time, its so quiet I sometimes think TSHTF already!
my main worry is that its so quiet normally I might not be able to tell when S does actually HTF.

Morning bigpaul, gotta think of something to hang outside. If the SHTF, someone will come by and steal it or knock it down. How about a SHTF bell. Put a 10 pound note on rope with some duct tape, rope to the bell, the bell where you can hear it. Anybody messing with the money will ring the bell for you. Get your crossbow, catch them, lock them in the cellar and feed them bread and water and use them as a slave till TEOTWAWKI...GP:crackhead:

a £10 note would not necessarily signify SHTF has actually happened, just an opportunist thief, not that we get them here.
I have said to the wife several times when driving up a deserted road, we were the only ones on the road "has the SHTF happened, is that why we are alone?" but eventually we did meet a few more cars.

I always thought it was the crappy food that was the most dangerous thing at a fast food joint.
I lived in Jacksonville Fla. the population is pretty diverse ,just about any race you can think of is there,,but you pick your spots you can go just about anywhere you want in the DAY TIME,,BUT

AFTER DARK,,,THERE WERE PLACES YOU STAYED OUT OF,,,WHITE OR BLACK,,,ONCE THE SUN WAS DOWN SAFETY WAS A THING OF THE PAST

I lived in Jacksonville Fla. the population is pretty diverse ,just about any race you can think of is there,,but you pick your spots you can go just about anywhere you want in the DAY TIME,,BUT

AFTER DARK,,,THERE WERE PLACES YOU STAYED OUT OF,,,WHITE OR BLACK,,,ONCE THE SUN WAS DOWN SAFETY WAS A THING OF THE PAST
Years ago my wife and I made a trip to Chicago, I had business there, and on our way to Indianapolis we stopped in Gary Indiana for dinner. Can't remember which fast food restaurant we ended up at now but we were the only white faces for miles. Everyone there treated us great. It was late at night and we had an enjoyable time BS'ing with everyone in the restaurant, not an uncomfortable moment at all. I don't know if it would be the same today or not.

Years ago my wife and I made a trip to Chicago, I had business there, and on our way to Indianapolis we stopped in Gary Indiana for dinner. Can't remember which fast food restaurant we ended up at now but we were the only white faces for miles. Everyone there treated us great. It was late at night and we had an enjoyable time BS'ing with everyone in the restaurant, not an uncomfortable moment at all. I don't know if it would be the same today or not.
I will not sit here and pretend I am not racist ,,,,all Blacks aren't bad but in Jville there are parts of the city you stay out of after dark if you are the wrong color to be there ,,,,a sad fact of life

Latest posts

Back